تحية طيبة :

أرجو من سيادتكم تمحيص ترجمتي الشخصية للفقرة الفلسفية التالية من اللغة الإنجليزية إل لغتنا العربية :

النص الإنجليزية :

In his Political Liberalism, Rawls notes that Hegel rejects the social contract doctrine
on two accounts: first, that this doctrine is " .an illegitimate and uncritical extension of ideas at home in and limited to... civil society"; second, that this doctrine fails •"to recognize the social nature of human beings..."(p. 286). I shall discuss Hegel's critique of the social contract doctrine and Rawls' reaction because of their seminal importance to our discussion. Critics of Rawls have asked why the principles of justice should be chosen in a hypothetical situation. In his Taking Rights Seriously, Dworkin maintains that "a hypothetical agreement is not simply a pale form of an actual contract; it is no contract at all" (p. 151).Some ask why representatives should be under the veil of ignorance. For me, what is most important is not who chooses the principles of justice, where they are chosen or how they are chosen. What I regard to be most important is the principles themselves: Can they be applicable to our own situation? Do they provide us with a preferable solution to the problem at stake ?

ترجمتي للفقرة :

في كتابه (الليبرالية السياسية) يشير راولز إلى أن رفض هيغل لمذهب العقد الإجتماعي يرجع لإعتبارين: الأوَّل، أن هذا المذهب هو .. امتداد غير شرعي و دون تمحيص للأفكار في المنزل في و محدودة ل ... المجتمع المدني. " ، وثانيا، أن هذا مذهب أخفق في " التعرف على الطبيعة الاجتماعية للإنسان ... "(ص 286 ) وأنا سأناقش نقد هيغل للمذهب العقد الاجتماعي و ردَّ راولز ' لما له من أهمية المنوي مناقشتها .نقاد راولز تساءلوا لماذا ينبغي اختيار مبادئ العدالة في حالة افتراضية . في كتابه " أخذ الحقوق بجدية "، ينافح دووركين أن " اتفاق الحالة الافتراضية ليست مجرد شكل شاحب من عقد الفعلية ، بل لا يوجد عقد على الإطلاق "( ص151 ).يتساءل البعض لماذا ينبغي أن يكون ممثلو الوضع الأصلي تحت ستار من الجهل. بالنسبة لي، ما هو أكثر أهمية ليس الذي يختار مبادئ العدالة، حيث يتم اختيارهم أو كيف يتم اختيارهم. ما أنا أعتبر أن الأكثر أهمية هو المبادئ نفسها: هل يمكن أن تكون قابلة للتطبيق على الحالة الخاصة بنا ؟ أنها لا توفر لنا الحل الأفضل لهذه المشكلة على المحك ؟

شكرا مسبقا لأساتذة الأفاضل الكرماء .

لكم مودتي