الموضوع: ترجمة : Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    20/10/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي ترجمة : Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

أرجو شاكرا المساعدة في ترجمة التالي :

• Do the Stones + toast seminars for every team 9 seminars + 1 for the managers. Those seminars to be conducted on a regular basis.

• Work on cross organization teams/projects, identify leaders. Team composed by Male/Female on different themes (strategic and non-strategic). Present the results to the other personnel.

What we need to avoid:

• Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

I would like to start in parallel with two things:

1. Work with the HR (and the people you think we need to associate) to do the “HR & Managers to build for every person a job description, a training path, an evaluation system (360 degres evaluation ? )”

2. Stones and toast seminars in a first phase with trainings that I will give to the teams.
    Once we finish these two tasks, I’d like to start with the trans-organisation tasks.

From a practical point of view, would it be possible to set up a meeting asap with the involved people to start to set up dates and tasks.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة صلاح حمد ; 03/03/2015 الساعة 11:34 AM

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    20/10/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: ترجمة : Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صلاح حمد مشاهدة المشاركة
    أرجو شاكرا المساعدة في ترجمة التالي :

• Do the Stones + toast seminars for every team 9 seminars + 1 for the managers. Those seminars to be conducted on a regular basis.

• Work on cross organization teams/projects, identify leaders. Team composed by Male/Female on different themes (strategic and non-strategic). Present the results to the other personnel.

What we need to avoid:

• Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

I would like to start in parallel with two things:

1. Work with the HR (and the people you think we need to associate) to do the “HR & Managers to build for every person a job description, a training path, an evaluation system (360 degres evaluation ? )”

2. Stones and toast seminars in a first phase with trainings that I will give to the teams.
    Once we finish these two tasks, I’d like to start with the trans-organisation tasks.

From a practical point of view, would it be possible to set up a meeting asap with the involved people to start to set up dates and tasks.

أرجو تقييم هذه الترجمة وتصحيحها :

ترجمة :

- عمل السمنارات والندوات لكل فريق 9 سمنارات + واحد سمنار للمديرين، تلك الندوات تقام على أساس منتظم.
    - العمل على تنظيم الفرق / المشاريع، وتحديد القادة، الفريق يتكون من الرجال والنساء على مواضيع مختلفة (الاستراتيجية وغير الاستراتيجية)، ويتم عرض النتائج على غيرهم من الموظفين.
    نحتاج أن نتجنب التالي:-
    المؤثرات الخارجية ، وفقدان التركيز .
    وأود أن أبدأ بالتوازي بأمرين هما :-
    1/ العمل مع الموارد البشرية ( والأشخاص الذين تعتقد بأننا بحاجة اليهم معنا) للقيام بـ " الموارد البشرية والمدراء لإعداد لكل شخص وصف وظيفي ومسار تدريب ونظام تقييم (تقييم 360 درجة؟)".
    2/ سمنارات منتخبة في المرحلة الأولى مع التدريبات التي سوف اقدمها للفرق.
    عند الانتهاء من هذين المهمتين، أرغب بأن أبداء بمهام التنظيم .
    من الناحية العملية، هل سيكون من الممكن اقامة إجتماع في أسرع وقت ممكن مع الأشخاص المعنيين بالأمر للبدء في تحديد المواعيد والمهام.

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •