النتائج 1 إلى 11 من 11

الموضوع: نموذج لترجمة عقد زواج عراقي

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية دحام محمد عبيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    07/10/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي نموذج لترجمة عقد زواج عراقي

هذة ترجمة لعقد زواج عراقي يرجى من الاخوة الكرام الاعضاء المهتمين بالترجمة إبداء الراي والمشورة
    In the Name of Allah the Most Griseous the Most Merciful
    ((And among his signs is this , that He created you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.))

Supreme Judicial Court Republic of Iraq
    Presidency of Babylon Court of Appeal Ministry of Justice Civil Status Court in Register No:
    Date: / /

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

That is I, the judge at Civil Status Court in Hillah, Mr,………….. have registered the following :
    Attended before me each of Mr …………….. ,the husband and Miss, ………….. the wife , as their safety from diseases pursuant to the two medical reports is supported , and after assuring and confirming their personalities vide their Identity Cards , the existence of the both satisfaction and acceptance , then marriage had been made between them upon a dowry (advanced) equal to ……………millions Iraqi Dinars(ID) - received , and (postponed ) equal to ………… millions Iraqi Dinars - remaining as a liability to the wife with the husband upon demand and availability. Therefore , this contract had been made and registered on / /.

Judge :

( Signature)
    Official Stamp - Ministry of justice – Civil Status Court - Iraq.

Civil Status Identity

HUSBAND WIFE

Register :
    Sheet :
    Governorate :
    Birth :
    Marital Status :

translated by : Daham Mohammed Al Jourani
    This Translation is just for use abroad ___ Not for Republic of Iraq Ministry of Justice

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية Wasel Abou Damaa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    26/09/2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي واصل أبو دمعة

الاخ الفاضل الاستاذ دحام،
    نشكرك على هذه التقدمه، و بارك الله بجهودك. و لكن هناك بعض الهفوات الصغيرة أحببت أن أنوه عنها في العقد و هي معلمة باللون الاحمر،
    جزاك الله عنا كل خير

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

"And among His signs is this , that He created to you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect."

Supreme Judicial Court
    Republic of Iraq
    Presidency of Babylon
    Court of Appeal Ministry of Justice
    Civil Status Court in
    Register No.:

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

That is I, the judge at Civil Status Court in Hillah, Mr.……….. ,have registered the following :
    Attended before me each of Mr. …………….. ,the husband and Miss, ………….., the wife , as their safety from diseases is supported pursuant to the two medical reports, and after assuring and confirming their personalities vide their Identity Cards , the existence of the both satisfaction and acceptance, then marriage had been made between them upon an advanced dowry (equals to ……………millions Iraqi Dinars(ID) – received by the agreement of both parties, and ( a postponed (equals to ………… millions Iraqi Dinars) - remaining as a liability to the wife with the husband upon demand and availability. Therefore, this contract has been solemnized accordingly and registered on / /.

Judge ): Signature)

Civil Status Identity

HUSBAND WIFE
    Register :
    Sheet :
    Governorate :
    Birth :
    Marital Status:

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية Wasel Abou Damaa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    26/09/2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي واصل أبو دمعة

الاخ الفاضل الاستاذ دحام،
    نشكرك على هذه التقدمه، و بارك الله بجهودك. و لكن هناك بعض الهفوات الصغيرة أحببت أن أنوه عنها في العقد و هي معلمة باللون الاحمر،
    جزاك الله عنا كل خير

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

"And among His signs is this , that He created to you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect."

Supreme Judicial Court
    Republic of Iraq
    Presidency of Babylon
    Court of Appeal Ministry of Justice
    Civil Status Court in
    Register No.:

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

That is I, the judge at Civil Status Court in Hillah, Mr.……….. ,have registered the following :
    Attended before me each of Mr. …………….. ,the husband and Miss, ………….., the wife , as their safety from diseases is supported pursuant to the two medical reports, and after assuring and confirming their personalities vide their Identity Cards , the existence of the both satisfaction and acceptance, then marriage had been made between them upon an advanced dowry (equals to ……………millions Iraqi Dinars(ID) – received by the agreement of both parties, and ( a postponed (equals to ………… millions Iraqi Dinars) - remaining as a liability to the wife with the husband upon demand and availability. Therefore, this contract has been solemnized accordingly and registered on / /.

Judge ): Signature)

Civil Status Identity

HUSBAND WIFE
    Register :
    Sheet :
    Governorate :
    Birth :
    Marital Status:[/align]

صحفي ومترجم الصورة الرمزية سعد السيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    27/09/2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي

أين النص باللغة العربية ؟
    وشكراً

سعد السيد

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية كفاح لبدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    03/12/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي

أيها الأخ الفاضل كنت أتمنى أن ترفقها بالنص الأصلي كما أفاد الأخ الكريم سفير وتا في دبي سعد السيد. مع العلم بأن الفقرة الأولى معروفة ونشكر الأخ واصل على اصلاح بعض الأخطاء ومن الواضح أنه يملك النص الأصلي اذا لم أكن مخطئا. بارك الله بكم.

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية احمدالرملي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    16/02/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي

جهد طيب ومشكور اخي الحبيب
    ونرجو المزيد من الاجتهاد واستغلال الملكات والمواهب اكثر واكثر
    احمد الرملي

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية علي الكعبي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    19/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: نموذج لترجمة عقد زواج عراقي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اشكرك اخي على هذا المجهود و يا حبذا لو ارفقت النسخة العربيه مع الترجمه... بارك الله فيك

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية شهلاء رشيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    23/01/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الاخوة الاعزاء الاخ دحام والاخwasel
    شكرا على جهودكم ونتمنى تزويدنا بالمزيد من النصوص المترجمه وياحبذا لو تكون مرفقه بالنسخ العربية
    والله يكثر من امثالكمنقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

ممثل واتا في القاهرة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    10/02/2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

صحيح فين اللغة العربية ؟

طه عرفه
    القاهرة

مترجم / باحث
    مهندس حاسبات

تاريخ التسجيل
    05/03/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الأخ دحام محمد عبيد
    ... بعد التحية والشكر على ما تفضلتم به من جهد ... لي ملاحظة بسيطة وهي ترجمة عقد زواج كعنوان فأرجو تغييرها الى
    CONTRACTION OF MARRIAGE

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    29/08/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

هذا هو النص المعتمد تقريبا في المحاكم العراقية :

In the Name of God
    Republic of Iraq
    Ministry of Justice Reg. No.1905/1993
    Court of Personal Affairs in ---------- Date: 18-9-1993

Marriage contract
    I, the Judge of Court of Personal Status in --------- ( Mr. ----------- ) , registered the following :
    Came before me ( Mr. -------- ) & ( Miss. ---- ) whose safety from diseases is confirmed by the two submitted medical reports, and after ascertaining their identities and the occurrence of acceptance and consent between them , marriage was concluded between them on a dowry, its advance is : (twenty thousand dinars ) and its postponed is ( twenty thousand dinars ) due from husband upon ( wealth and demand ). The marriage contract was registered on 18-9-1993.

The Judge
    Signed
    -------------------------------------------------
    Identity Cards
    The husband The wife
    I.D No.: I.D No. :
    Register :455 Register :455
    Page :90829 Page :90818
    Governorate : Governorate :
    Birth date:1973 Birth date:1962
    Virgin MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED

*The document bears two signed seals of Court of Personal Affairs in.
    Note: Information Office should be notified of marriage & divorce contract within three months as of contract date

NOTE :This document is translated from the original Arabic copy into English by AMEER Doshi Jassim, member of IRAQI TRANSLATION ASSOCIATION, I.D 228, graduated from College of Arts ,Baghdad University, 1984. I am competent to translate the above-mentioned document completely and accurately to the best of my knowledge.
    Tel; 07802879541. E-mail; alaadoshi@yahoo.com
    Signature date;

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •