تاريخ التسجيل
    23/04/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي نتوء - أحمد السقال بالانجليزية

A BULGE

By : Ahmed Sikal
    Translated by : Abeer Mira

The bulge on his head is growing , taking a strange shape every time . The mirror cannot lie to him as he asks it every morning before going out to work .
    He looks into people’s eyes, asks them, no one pays attention to him in the street. The bulge stands straight on top of his head , and no one seems to care, not even his colleagues at work . Non of them has ever asked him about the bulge that is growing on his head.
    The bulge took a clear shape this time , before the mirror , he was perspiring heavily …..
    “ Oh my God , it looks like a frog ! The bulge took the form of a frog resting on my head”
    “Oh my God , the doctor , Oh, the doctor , where is the insurance card, where are the shoes , the doctor right now , I can't tolerate this any longer. “
    He went running to the street …. Taxi ? No . Bus ? I’ll be late . The doctor’s clinic is close by, I’ll walk, I’ll run ….. suddenly he heard a voice saying :
    “Where are you going ?”
    He replied without realizing the source of the sound : “To the doctor .. “
    “ Hey you , what doctor ?!! take me first to a veterinarian to check this enlargement that ailed my limbs , and took the shape of a human !! “

نتوء

بقلم : أحمد السقال

النتوء على رأسه يكبر , يأخذ كل مرة شكلا غريبا ,لا يمكن للمرآة ان تخونه حين يسألها كل صباح قبل أن يخرج إلى العمل ,,
    ينظر في عيون الناس , يسألها , لا أحد يعيره اهتماما في الشارع , النتوء ينتصب فوق رأسه , ولا أحد يهتم ,,حتى زملاؤه في العمل لم يهتموا , ولا أحد منهم سأله يوما عما ينتصب فوق رأسه , ,
    كان النتوء قد أخذ شكلا واضحا هذه المرة ,,, أمام المرآة , أحس بالعرق يرفع من منسوب صبيبه :
    يا الهي انه شكل ضفدع ! النتوء أخذ شكل ضفدع يتربع رأسي..
    يا الهي , الطبيب , آه , الطبيب ,, أين بطاقة التعاضدية , أين الحذاء ,, الطبيب حالا, لا يمكن التحمل أكثر ,
    خرج مهرولا , تاكسي ؟ لا , حافلة ؟ ستتأخر , عيادة الطبيب قريبة , سأمشي , سأهرول ,, وفجأة سمع صوتا :
    - إلى أين ؟
    رد دون أن يعرف مصدر الصوت :
    - إلى الطبيب..
    - أي طبيب يا هذا ؟ خذني أولا إلى البيطري لينظر في أمر هذا التضخم الذي أصاب أطرافي , وأخذ شكل إنسان ..

لا خيل عندك تهديها ولا مال // فليسعد النطق ان لم تسعد الحال

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية احمد السقال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    23/04/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي نتوء - أحمد السقال بالانجليزية

A BULGE

By : Ahmed Sikal
    Translated by : Abeer Mira

The bulge on his head is growing , taking a strange shape every time . The mirror cannot lie to him as he asks it every morning before going out to work .
    He looks into people’s eyes, asks them, no one pays attention to him in the street. The bulge stands straight on top of his head , and no one seems to care, not even his colleagues at work . Non of them has ever asked him about the bulge that is growing on his head.
    The bulge took a clear shape this time , before the mirror , he was perspiring heavily …..
    “ Oh my God , it looks like a frog ! The bulge took the form of a frog resting on my head”
    “Oh my God , the doctor , Oh, the doctor , where is the insurance card, where are the shoes , the doctor right now , I can't tolerate this any longer. “
    He went running to the street …. Taxi ? No . Bus ? I’ll be late . The doctor’s clinic is close by, I’ll walk, I’ll run ….. suddenly he heard a voice saying :
    “Where are you going ?”
    He replied without realizing the source of the sound : “To the doctor .. “
    “ Hey you , what doctor ?!! take me first to a veterinarian to check this enlargement that ailed my limbs , and took the shape of a human !! “

نتوء

بقلم : أحمد السقال

النتوء على رأسه يكبر , يأخذ كل مرة شكلا غريبا ,لا يمكن للمرآة ان تخونه حين يسألها كل صباح قبل أن يخرج إلى العمل ,,
    ينظر في عيون الناس , يسألها , لا أحد يعيره اهتماما في الشارع , النتوء ينتصب فوق رأسه , ولا أحد يهتم ,,حتى زملاؤه في العمل لم يهتموا , ولا أحد منهم سأله يوما عما ينتصب فوق رأسه , ,
    كان النتوء قد أخذ شكلا واضحا هذه المرة ,,, أمام المرآة , أحس بالعرق يرفع من منسوب صبيبه :
    يا الهي انه شكل ضفدع ! النتوء أخذ شكل ضفدع يتربع رأسي..
    يا الهي , الطبيب , آه , الطبيب ,, أين بطاقة التعاضدية , أين الحذاء ,, الطبيب حالا, لا يمكن التحمل أكثر ,
    خرج مهرولا , تاكسي ؟ لا , حافلة ؟ ستتأخر , عيادة الطبيب قريبة , سأمشي , سأهرول ,, وفجأة سمع صوتا :
    - إلى أين ؟
    رد دون أن يعرف مصدر الصوت :
    - إلى الطبيب..
    - أي طبيب يا هذا ؟ خذني أولا إلى البيطري لينظر في أمر هذا التضخم الذي أصاب أطرافي , وأخذ شكل إنسان ..

لا خيل عندك تهديها ولا مال // فليسعد النطق ان لم تسعد الحال

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    19/01/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: نتوء - أحمد السقال بالانجليزية

شكرا جزيلا
    موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •