الموضوع: ترجمة مقال د.ابراهيم عوض فى تفنيد افتراء اسم الرسول لم يكن محمد

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي ترجمة مقال د.ابراهيم عوض فى تفنيد افتراء اسم الرسول لم يكن محمد

السلام عليكم

هذه ترجمة متواضعه لمقال رائع للدكتور ابراهيم عوض تماما مثل كل مواضيعه القيمه
    ارجو ان تروق لكم الترجمة وان تكون مفهومة ومن وجد اى ملاحظة فليتفضل بها مشكورا

علما بان المقال الأصلى هنـــــا

http://www.arabswata.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29177

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: ترجمة مقال د.ابراهيم عوض فى تفنيد افتراء اسم الرسول لم يكن محمد

I wrote a long study Months ago answering back to the ridiculous view of Dr. Hisham Ga’ait, whose summary is that the name of the Prophet Muhammad, was not Muhammad; but rather it was Kathm. I had looked before I wrote that study, for Ga’ait’s book on the Prophetic Traditions, a book in which this hasty opinion was stated. However, I could not manage then to find it. Only four nights ago I got hold of the book by mere coincidence. It comprises two parts, issued by “Dar El-Taliaa”- Beirut in January 2007. I started turning over the pages of the second part, entitled: "On the Prophetic Traditions 2– the Historicity of Mohammedan message in Mecca," because it is the part in which the author dealt with the prophet's name and made his ridiculous claim that his real name "Kathm" and not Mohammed. No sooner had I finished reading a few pages to read, than I found a pile of mistakes. All of which belonged to the shameful outrageous ridiculous kind. Although I read the rest of the book hurriedly; however, the amount of errors and gaps that I met during that was tremendous: There are weakness, incorrectness and the disintegration of thought and contradiction of speech and weakness of methodology and beating about the bushes and ignorance of the required sources for the subject and inability to read properly ...

Here I place in the hands of the reader on what I became aware of during this hasty reading, which is in fact a matter that causes nausea.

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

The first thing to observe about Dr Gaait is that his style is not beautiful in any way. In addition, it is swarming with mistakes, obscurity and subtle words. This makes it almost strange to me. Despite the fact that his father, as I read, was among the scientists of Tunisia; however, unfortunately, it is clear that this did not have the expected influence on what he had written. For example, the following statement suggesting that we are facing a foreign student learning recently Arabic, as he not master it yet: "Here on the tomb and in the mosque of the prophet the founder of the religion, identity and significant historicity, a mosque in Medina Mosque, while under construction, a meeting took place between Abd El-Malik and Saeed Bin El-Musayyib ... " (P. 34). It is not a statement that hints anything of Arabism scent, with what it had of weak structure and croakiness, as if its writer were a non Arab. This is as well as his saying in the following page: “ the idea of history got confirmed with both men (he meant Erwa bin El-Zubair and Abdul Malik bin Marwan): How did these matters start, these that brought about the Holy Bible, by the integration of the group, to the ruling of the world?".

on the nineteenth page we are met with the word أثريت i.e.”enriched", which our sagacious writer used in the following sentence:
    "أُثْرِيَتِ المكتبة التاريخية واتسعت إمكانيات الباحث"

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

"The historical library enriched and expanded the possibilities of the researcher" as a transitive verb meaning “was enriched”; hence, he put into the passive form. However, it was not a transitive verb as Gaait fancied by his poor linguistic culture (29). Rather, it is an intransitive verb meaning “got rich”. Thus, we could say that that a certain trade أثرت i.e. enriched a certain person, or that a certain lecture enriched our understanding of that certain subject i.e. it made it rich. This usage was repeatedly applied in other places. In contrast to the transitivity of the verb "أثري" i.e. "enriched", we find him make the verb مس i.e. to befall intransitive and adds to its object the letter باء , so he says "مس فلان بكذا " i.e. “to befall somebody with a thing” (pp. 264-265& 269). In the second part of the book this was repeated twice on page, once in page 90 and another time in page 91. This is instead of مسه “befell him “as it should be used. The same usage in the latter verb happened with the verb "عم" i.e. “prevailed in “, it is a transitive verb in Arabic; however, the author uses it as an intransitive verb adding to its object the preposition على i.e. “on” in the statement:
    "والإسلام فى آخر المطاف لم يعمّ على الحجاز بما فى ذلك مكة إلا بتكوين أمة فدولة فقوة ضاربة سياسية"

"eventually, Islam did not prevail in the Hijaz including Mecca, except by the composition of a nation, then a State, then a striking political force" ( P. 316).

Also in the nineteenth page and in other like pages, we are met with the word "تورخة", which I cannot control myself so that I can not say as Younis Shalabi says (may God have mercy upon him), whenever he heard anything said by his colleague, Morsi, in the play " The School of rioters", as he was wondering in bewilderment, rather foolishly,: "O Morsi, is this English?".

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I in turn enquire while I am completely horror-struck: "O doctor, Is this Arabic?” There is a kind of people if any of them had access to a ninety-nine roads all leading them to safety, and one way leading only to aberration, destruction and loss they would leave the ninety-nine left the road and only the road leading to aberration and loss appeal to their eyes. Why? This is what mankind was perplexed. Dr. Gaait had the word تاريخ i.e. "history", but he abandoned it for the word "تورخة" which I have never heard before, and I do not think any rational person has heard of it before or would hear it later. I do not know what demon was enticed to use this word which is heavy for the tongue and ear, taste, heart and mind together, as well as the nose and skin to include in the bargain. By God Dear kind Reader, did you think that there are some who use the word "تورخة" before I cite this word from Dr. Gaait’s book? By God, if I were offered to insert it in my writings for a large fortune of money I would not accept despite my dire, even fatal, need for such wealth. As its mere appearance would as in the Arabic proverb “it would stop the coming of yeast to home" as people say in our village. I would also think that it would cut off yeast from Tunisia. It is bad omen, as it brings misfortune, and failure wherever it went and however it headed exactly as evil omen dominates the words "مِيتانَصّ and "إيثيقا" (including "الأوامر الإيثيقية" " Alitiqih orders " vol. 1- p. 125),as well as "قَوْعَدَة" and "هاجيوغرافى" Which I met in the beginning of the book.

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

The first is a hybrid word, its first half Greek and the second latter half is Arabic, which is, in fact, a modern term (meta-text, métatexte) invented by the linguist of the Bulgarian origin Julia Kristév. Its meaning as stated in the Webster's New Millennium ™ Dictionary of English ":" a text describing or explaining another text, such as criticism writings for creative literary texts for example. In the" International Dictionary of Literary Terms “ictionnaire International des Termes Littéraires " We read the following:" le métatexte est un texte dont l'objet est un autre texte (commentaire, critique, glose, etc) ". The second is the Latin word" Ethica ". In French and English:" L'éthique, Ethics "), means" philosophy of ethics. The third is to establish rules for something. The fourth is (hagiographical) a derived adjective from the words: "hagiography - hagiographie", i.e. any literature which deals with the lives of saints and what is related to them. The counterpart of this adjective in our present context (things and matters) related to the prophetic tradition. It may be said: "(Writings related to biography) if we wish a direct translation of the word. Thus, we say: "(biographical writings) for example. That is if we wish to be normal for people to understand us. However, unable pedantry has an influence on some souls that reaches the extent of a charade. God forbid! An example of such word is "ميتا خطاب" (p. 204, as well as the word "ميتاجُنون" ( Vol. 1- p. 98). May you enjoy and be bestowed with madness, O woe, alas!
    See also his saying, about some books on the prophetic tradition which are derived as that by Ibn Ishaq(Issac) from the same source, "تدلو من نفس الدلو" i.e." they are hanging from the same bucket" (p.27). this statement reminds me of a the style of students nowadays in the answer sheets at the end of the year final examinations. Therefore, I find them beating around the bushes for the required expression without getting at it because of they do not read for great writers who have fluent styles of writing. Rather, the very scarcity of reading and the lack of their practicing accurate writing, even worse, writing in general, brought about their distorted expressions which do not usually convey the intended meaning except incidentally and irregularly. There is nothing in the Arabic language which we know as: "دَلاَ فلان من نفس الدلو". As the verb "دلا يدلو/ أَدْلَى يُدْلِى/ دَلَّى يُدَلِّى دلوه فى البئر" for example means: “ Someone hung it down the well in order to drink. As for the expression: "دلا من نفس الدلو" "hung down from the same bucket," I do not know how it goes, as the bucket cannot be hung down from a bucket; rather, it is hung down the well”.

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Also, among the disturbing errors he had made is his saying:

"الإنجيل ليس بالكتاب المنزل على شكيلة القرآن"
    i.e. "the Bible is not the revealed book according to the form of the Koran" (p. 30), repeated again in p. 316, as well as several times in the first part of the book). I do not know from where did he get such a word "شَكِيلة" , as Arabs use the word شاكلة" “ i.e. "like" was stated in the Quran for example: "قل: كلٌّ يعمل على شاكلته"
    “Say: "Everyone acts according to his own disposition” Al-Israa Surat- verse No. 84
    If there was an Arab writer or a poet, from whom the language has been stemmed, had used that word I will take back what I said here, and I would thank whoever guided me to what I overlooked. Hisham Gaait, before this in the sixth page, had vowelized the past tense of the verb"بطل" i.e. "nullified" by putting ضمة to the second letter of the verb الطاء (thus:"بَطُلَ")) unaware that the alteration he did by adding a ضمة to الطاء changed the verb meaning from البطلان i.e. nullification to البطولة i.e. heroism. In the Holy Koran God to whom all mighty and glory belong relates about the stick of Moussa swallowing all the ropes of the Pharaoh’s magicians:

"فوقَع الحقُّ وبَطَلَ ما كانوا يعملون" (الأعراف/ 118).
    “Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.” AlAaraf Surat- verse No. 118
    And Our friend the hagiographical could have been quiet by not altering the above-mentioned verb by any vowelizing or linking. Nevertheless, destiny wished to reveal the amount of knowledge that he had so that the devil whispered to him to apply that Pedantry so he provided such sophistry, and that was how it went.

Now, if this is the style of Hisham Gaait in Arabic, how is his style in French? As he stated in the introduction to Part I of the book, entitled: "Revelation, the Quran, prophethood," that he initially thought of writing the book in French; however, he instantly changed his mind in regard to this idea (2nd edition/ / Dar El-Taliaah / Beirut / May, 2000 / 7). Praise be to God that Dr. "hagiographical" recovered his senses and composed his book in Arabic, as "half-blind is better than complete blindedness” as the popular Arab saying goes!

The most amusing aspect is that the reason that motivated to think of writing the book in French is that "Arabic language is very poor in whatever relates to the terms of philosophy and humanitarian sciences that have spread in the West due to the multiplicity of their use and proliferation of their comprehension" as he says!
    Do you see how a bald woman who has no hair boast off the beauty of her hair, however, instead of keeping the news under wraps and not to throw a veil of secrecy? Arabic language is then poor, very poor, and cannot grasp whatever in the mind of His Excellency of ideas and terminology! This is quite obvious Doctor! Very clear! In fact, you do remind me of a man whose foe wrestled with him and knocked him down he sat over his chest and overpowered his movement so that he no longer can set free and he completely lost his dignity after he utterly ruined him. However, despite all this he does not cease shouting at the viewers in front of whom he has been exposed, asking them “Get him away from me” so that he can beat him! Nevertheless, the doctor knows his real level concerning the capacity of expression in Arabic. Hence, we see him referring to the writings of his like in this case liable to be vague and Labeled by readers as obscure or foreign. However, he instantly asserts that there is nothing wrong about this (vol. 1/ p. 8). Certainly, you are a man who has no sense of shame!
    Among these mistakes that even a novice student would not make, rather than a university professor does not like anything and comes to us taking us by surprise showing off his chest like “a movie hero with long moustache” as if he is going to conquer Aaka عكا, his saying about the prophet:
    "فكَوْنُ أبوه مات وأمه حامل به يصعب قبوله" (
    "The fact that his father died and his mother was pregnant of him is difficult to accept" ( P. 146), unaware that he should use "أبيه" instead of "أبوه"as it is a governed noun of genitive construction.
    This is in addition to his saying:
    "بقدر ما كانت مكة ضيقة فضائيا بقدر ما اتسعت بكثرة وكثافة سكانها"
    "As far as Mecca was narrow in terms of space as it got widened a lot and densely populated" (p. 161, see p. 213, as well as p. 41 -Part I), repeating the word "بقدر ما" in this structure, unaware that it cannot be repeated. Rather, it is right to say for example:
    "بقدر ما كانت مكة ضيقة فضائيا فقد اتسعت بكثرة وكثافة سكانها"
    "As far as Mecca was narrow in terms to space, it got widened by the ampleness and density of its population." His counterparts of those who do not know how to deal with the language keep repeating also the word "whenever" which is close in meaning. Therefore, they say for instance:
    "كلما عملتَ ساعات أطول كلما كسبتَ مالا أكثر"
    "Whenever I work longer hours, whenever I earn more money," which is a stupid analogy to the following English and French structure:
    "The more one has, the more one wants \ Plus on a, plus on désir avoir”
    As if the Arabs did not have such structure ages and ages before English and French. Rather, I actually found the word "whenever" repeated in his book with the condition verb and rejoinder on page 45 of the first part, as he said:
    "كلما تقدم الزمن كلما تضخم دور الحديث فى التشريع".

"Whenever time proceeds, whenever the role of discussing modern legislation got inflated."

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

المقال 55 صفحة واكتفى بهذا القدر وارفق الترجمة فى ملف كاملة

http://files.filefront.com/Gaait+tra.../fileinfo.html

مع التحية لدكتور ابراهيم وجزاه الله عنا خير الجزاء

علما باننا بصدد ترجمة كتاب مصادر القرآن وسنرفقه مجرد الانتهاء منه

وهذا سيكون سر اختفائى المرحلة القادمة

مترجم مستقل الصورة الرمزية أمير إبراهيم الديب
    تاريخ التسجيل
    18/02/2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ترجمة رائعة. بارك الله فيك، و جزاك عنا خيرًا.

أمير الديب

مترجم مستقل الصورة الرمزية أمير إبراهيم الديب
    تاريخ التسجيل
    18/02/2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ترجمة رائعة. بارك الله فيك، و جزاك عنا خيرًا.

أمير الديب

مترجم الصورة الرمزية نصر مسامح عبدالجليل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    22/11/2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    الأخت إيمان
    عمل يستحق الإشادة
    بارك الله في علمك ونفعنا وإياكم به
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

نصر مسامح عبد الجليل
    مترجم بوزارة الأوقاف والشئون الإسلامية
    دولة الكويت

مترجم الصورة الرمزية نصر مسامح عبدالجليل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    22/11/2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    الأخت إيمان
    عمل يستحق الإشادة
    بارك الله في علمك ونفعنا وإياكم به
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

نصر مسامح عبد الجليل
    مترجم بوزارة الأوقاف والشئون الإسلامية
    دولة الكويت

مترجم فوري الصورة الرمزية مصطفى عبد الناصر
    تاريخ التسجيل
    18/10/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

عمل يستحق بالفعل كل الإشادة والتقدير أ. إيمان نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

بارك الله فيك، وزادكِ من علمه

خالص تحياتي،،،

[blink]مصطفى [/blink]نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

[align=center]مصطفــــى عبــد الناصــر محمــد جبــر
    متـرجـــم فــــوري/ الريــاض- السعــــودية
    ليســانس الترجمــة الفــوريـَّة (لغـة إنجليـزيـَّة)
    كليـَّة اللغـــات والترجمـــة - جامعة الأزهر بالقاهــرة

[glint]moonstone300@yahoo.com[/glint][/align]

مترجم فوري الصورة الرمزية مصطفى عبد الناصر
    تاريخ التسجيل
    18/10/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

عمل يستحق بالفعل كل الإشادة والتقدير أ. إيمان نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

بارك الله فيك، وزادكِ من علمه

خالص تحياتي،،،

[blink]مصطفى [/blink]نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

[align=center]مصطفــــى عبــد الناصــر محمــد جبــر
    متـرجـــم فــــوري/ الريــاض- السعــــودية
    ليســانس الترجمــة الفــوريـَّة (لغـة إنجليـزيـَّة)
    كليـَّة اللغـــات والترجمـــة - جامعة الأزهر بالقاهــرة

[glint]moonstone300@yahoo.com[/glint][/align]

أستاذ بارز الصورة الرمزية إبراهيم عوض
    تاريخ التسجيل
    21/12/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

عجيبة هذه الدنيا. فقد كانت عندى فى الجامعة طالبة ذكية متدينة ومتحمسة ولديها بعض التطلعات الثقافية التى لا توجد لدى طلاب وطالبات هذه الأيام، وقد تخرجت هذه الطالبة منذ عامين، فكانت تلح علىّ أن أقوم بترجمة كتبى التى أدافع فيها عن الإسلام، وكان جوابى أن من الصعب علىّ أن أقوم بكل شىء، وعلى من يرى فيما أكتب شيئا من القيمة والنفع أن يتقدم مشكورا لترجمة ما يروق له وما يستطيعه. وها هى الأيام تمر ويقيض الله لبعض ما أكتب الأستاذة إيمان حمد فتترجمه إلى الإنجليزية دون أدنى إشارة منى، بل بمبادرة كريمة منها أدعو الله أن يجزيها بها خير الجزاء. ولها منى كل الشكر والتقدير والتحية والتمنيات الطيبة والدعوات المخلصة من أعماق قلبى. وبالمناسبة فقد كنت نسيت ما كتبته فى هذا المنتدى عن نيتها فى ترجمة المقال الذى ترجمته هنا، وتصورت أن المسألة وقفت عند هذا الحد، ولكنها خيبت ظنى، ويا له من تخييب للظن من أجمل ما يكون، فأثبتت أن الوعدالصادق ليس هو كلام الرجال فقط، بل والسيدات والآنسات أيضا، وربما قبل الرجال بأشواط. شكرا يا أستاذة، مع أن الشكر لا يكفى، ولكن الجود من الموجود كما يقولون

تاريخ التسجيل
    21/12/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

عجيبة هذه الدنيا. فقد كانت عندى فى الجامعة طالبة ذكية متدينة ومتحمسة ولديها بعض التطلعات الثقافية التى لا توجد لدى طلاب وطالبات هذه الأيام، وقد تخرجت هذه الطالبة منذ عامين، فكانت تلح علىّ أن أقوم بترجمة كتبى التى أدافع فيها عن الإسلام، وكان جوابى أن من الصعب علىّ أن أقوم بكل شىء، وعلى من يرى فيما أكتب شيئا من القيمة والنفع أن يتقدم مشكورا لترجمة ما يروق له وما يستطيعه. وها هى الأيام تمر ويقيض الله لبعض ما أكتب الأستاذة إيمان حمد فتترجمه إلى الإنجليزية دون أدنى إشارة منى، بل بمبادرة كريمة منها أدعو الله أن يجزيها بها خير الجزاء. ولها منى كل الشكر والتقدير والتحية والتمنيات الطيبة والدعوات المخلصة من أعماق قلبى. وبالمناسبة فقد كنت نسيت ما كتبته فى هذا المنتدى عن نيتها فى ترجمة المقال الذى ترجمته هنا، وتصورت أن المسألة وقفت عند هذا الحد، ولكنها خيبت ظنى، ويا له من تخييب للظن من أجمل ما يكون، فأثبتت أن الوعدالصادق ليس هو كلام الرجال فقط، بل والسيدات والآنسات أيضا، وربما قبل الرجال بأشواط. شكرا يا أستاذة، مع أن الشكر لا يكفى، ولكن الجود من الموجود كما يقولون

تاريخ التسجيل
    21/12/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بعد أن كتبت الكلمة السابقة وأغلقت النافذة واستعددت للرحيل لأصلى الفجر وأنام شعرت فجأة بشىء من الشجن وبدموع فى أعماق روحى، ولا أدرى لماذا. ترى ما الذى جعل أستاذة كالأستاذة إيمان لا تعرفنى تتجشم كل هذا التعب وتعكف على ترجمة تلك الصفحات لواحد مثلى غير معروف على نطاق واسع ولن تعود عليها من خلالها أية فائدة مادية، وربما لم يقرأها إلا بضعة أفراد أو بضع عشرات على أقصى تقدير؟ سبحان الله، الذى يضع سره فى القلوب ويوحى لها بما تريد فتصدع بالوحى دون تفكير ودون أية حسابات. شكرا مرة أخرى يا أستاذة، وجزاك الله خير الجزاء. إقامة الصلاة فى المسجد المجاور لبيتنا تتردد فى سكون الليل، فعن إذنك، فإنى راحل، وسوف أدعو لك وأنا أصلى، وإن شاء الله ستكون دعوة مقبولة

تاريخ التسجيل
    21/12/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بعد أن كتبت الكلمة السابقة وأغلقت النافذة واستعددت للرحيل لأصلى الفجر وأنام شعرت فجأة بشىء من الشجن وبدموع فى أعماق روحى، ولا أدرى لماذا. ترى ما الذى جعل أستاذة كالأستاذة إيمان لا تعرفنى تتجشم كل هذا التعب وتعكف على ترجمة تلك الصفحات لواحد مثلى غير معروف على نطاق واسع ولن تعود عليها من خلالها أية فائدة مادية، وربما لم يقرأها إلا بضعة أفراد أو بضع عشرات على أقصى تقدير؟ سبحان الله، الذى يضع سره فى القلوب ويوحى لها بما تريد فتصدع بالوحى دون تفكير ودون أية حسابات. شكرا مرة أخرى يا أستاذة، وجزاك الله خير الجزاء. إقامة الصلاة فى المسجد المجاور لبيتنا تتردد فى سكون الليل، فعن إذنك، فإنى راحل، وسوف أدعو لك وأنا أصلى، وإن شاء الله ستكون دعوة مقبولة

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إبراهيم عوض مشاهدة المشاركة
    يشهد الله انك ابكيتنى يا دكتور ! ياله من شعور لا استطع وصفه فقد فزت بالدعاء . فزت ورب الكعبة .

جزاكم الله عن الأسلام خيرا

لك من التقدير اكمله ومن الدعاء اصدقه

الى اللقاء مع ترجمة جديدة بحول الله نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/11/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إبراهيم عوض مشاهدة المشاركة
    يشهد الله انك ابكيتنى يا دكتور ! ياله من شعور لا استطع وصفه فقد فزت بالدعاء . فزت ورب الكعبة .

جزاكم الله عن الأسلام خيرا

لك من التقدير اكمله ومن الدعاء اصدقه

الى اللقاء مع ترجمة جديدة بحول الله نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

+ الرد على الموضوع
صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •