معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي السيرة الذاتية

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    DR. DAIEKH ABED- ALI ABOD
    UNIVERSITY OF THAMAR
    COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
    DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACOLOGY
    THAMAR, YEMEN

Emailنقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعيRAliabod@yahoo.com
    Mobile: (967) 712-049194

I have PhD degree in Chemistry from the University of Birmingham, England (U.K), 1983. During my study in Birmingham I developed excellent background in chemistry and specifically in organic chemistry in the field of CARBOHYDRATE CHEMISTRY. My research experiences are in the fields of the glycosides as enzyme substrates and separation of sugars and derivatives.
    After I completed my higher education and research in England, I was hired as a Researcher by SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COUNCIL, IRAQ. The SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COUNCIL was the highest research institution in IRAQ, which suggests strategic scientific plans for engineering, agricultural, physics, energy, and other fields. My research involved exploration new non-distractive clarification methods , novel separation of date sugars via esterification and glycosidation , as well as synthesis of methyl and hydroxyethyl D-Fructofuranosides The results of the research has proved that clarification by heat and lime is a distractive process that can be used for solving vital problems.
    My teaching experiences include undergraduate and post-graduate students. The undergraduate and post-graduate classes include Organic Chemistry, Advanced Organic Chemistry, alditols chemistry, Stereo Chemistry, Reaction mechanisms, organometalic, Natural Products Chemistry, Advanced Organic Synthesis, Organic Chemistry for Biology, Organic Chemistry for agriculture, Organic Chemistry for medical, General Chemistry for engineering, Biology and Physics, and Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry. I, also, have been a supervisor for more than 18 students in IRAQ and Arab world including Libya and Yemen.

My industrial experiences include studying the effects of liming and heating on date juice used in liquid sugar industry, synthesizing several compounds for medicinal industry such as glyoxalin, sodium stibogluconate, chlorobenzene and purified sucrose, investigating the effects of the additives and purification of reclaimed rubber, and producing carboxymethylL cellulose from local material for textile industry.

My teaching, research, and industrial experiences that I developed through the last 25 years should qualify me for a Professor Faculty position in various schools, such as chemistry, agricultural, and medical.

Thank you very much for taking your time and reading my resume. I hope to hear from you soon.

Daiekh Aliabod

PROF. DAIEKH ABED – ALI ABOD
    EMPLOYMENT

Professor of Organic Chemistry - UNIVERSITY OF THAMAR / YEMENE. 1/1/2006 to present
    The classes that I am currently teaching for the College of Applied Sciences, College of Education, College of Agriculture, and College of Medicine are organic, stereo, Pharmaceutical Organic and General Chemistry for undergraduate students. I am also teaching classes for post-graduate students, which include Advanced Organic Chemistry, Natural Products Mechanisms, Advanced Organic Synthesis, and Carbohydrate Chemistry. I am currently supervising three Master students, who are working on synthesis of new derivatives of D- FRUCTOSE and of D- ARABINOSE. Moreover, I am supervising a synthetic project with other groups in Saudi Arabia Universities.

Professor of Organic Chemistry - UNIVERSITY OF ALSABII MIN APRIL/Libya/Alzawiah City, 1/1/1999 - 12/1/ 1999
    The classes that I was teaching include Physical Organic, Organic identification, Organic and General Chemistry for both of the Science and Medicine Colleges.

Dean of the College of Science - University of KARBALA /IRAQ - 1/1/1999 to 4/1/2003
    My responsibilities were to establish new departments for chemistry, biology, physics and computer science, and to develop programs that included staff, classes, and budget. In addition, I expanded the post-graduate studies to include more than 40 students by year 2003. I managed to add two departments including Physics and computer Sciences. During my service as a Dean, the college was able to sponsor more than 35 faculty staff to pursue for Master and Doctorate degrees one of many contributions to the College that I accomplished was establishing the Pollution Conference, where the first conference conducted in 2002. I initiated a Task Order for constructing new buildings for biology and chemistry departments, and I was involved in this task from the conceptual stage and through the construction activities.

DEAN Assistance of the College of Science, Babylon University, Iraq (1990-1992)
    My contributions include participation in improving equipments of college laboratories, organizing committees for different projects, and improving the college management staff protocols through continuing education programs. I established effective communications with the university headquarter to enhance the relationships.

Head of Chemistry Department, College of Science, Babylon University /Iraq - 1/1/1992 to 1996
    My duties include established a Task Order to purchase equipments for chemistry laboratories, developed programs for post graduate studies, added several new senior lecturers to the existing faculty staff, organized scientific committees, and established business research relationships with industries in 1993. In addition, I was recognized as a Distinguished Academic Staff Member in 1996.

RECENT RESEARCH

1. SYNTHESIS OF SOME NEW GLYCOSIDES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES OF D - RIBOSE. COMPOUNDS OF IMPORTANT BIOLOGICAL EFFECT
    2. Synthesis of Triazole and Trizolene Compound D-Arabinose

PUPLICATIONS
    I have published several papers on the synthesis of fructofuranosyl, fructopyranosyl, glucofuranosyl, glucopyranosyl derivatives of triazole and triazolene of many aliphatic, aromatic olefins, and acetylenes as well as identification using different instrumental methods such as N.M.R and INFRRA – RED.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND M. ALI, A NEW METHODE FOR DATE SUGARS SEPARATION: IRAQI PATEN. NO 1951 (13 -10 - 1987).

DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND F. SALEH, - A NOVEL CLARIFICATION OF DATES JUICE: IRAQI PATENT NO. 2257, 10-4-1990..

DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND M. ALI. METHANOLYSIS OF IRAQI DATE SUGARS J. AGRIC. WATER .RESO.VOL, 6NO.3 PP45-56, 1987.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD OD AND N.A. MOHAMMAD. ACETYLATION OF IRAQI DATE SUGARS. DATE PALM J. 6(2).1988.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND M.F. ABBAS. EFFECT OF HEAT AND LIME ON DATE SUGARS, AGRIC.WATER.RESO, VOL.8, NO.1, PP251-262, 1989.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND Y .ALI. A STUDY OF THE INTERACTION BETWEEN CEMENT AND CARBOHYDRATE COMPOUNDS IRAQI. J.OF CHEMISTRY, VOL 14 NO.1, 1989.

M. F. ABBAS AND DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND IMPROVEMENT OF DATE JUICE CLARIFICATION PROCEEDING OF THE FIFTH SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE OF THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COUNCIL. VOL.1 PART 4, 7-11OCT. 1989. BAGHDAD. IRAQ PP232-232.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD ET AL, A NEW METHODE FOR PRECIPATING PECTIN FROM DATE JUIC.IRAQI J.OF CHEM. VOL 18.NO .1. 1993.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD. SYNTHESIS OF 2- HYDROXYETHYL D-FRUCTOFURANOSIDES FROME DATE SUGARS.IRAOI.J OF CHEMISTRY, VOL19, NO.1.1993.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD - SYNTHESIS OF NEW 1, 2, 3 – TRIAZOLINE DERIVATIVES OF D-FRUCTOSE IRAQI J. OF CHEM, VOL,27 ,NO.4.2001.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD, NEW D – FRUCTOFURANOSYL DERIVATIVES IRAQI J.OF CHEMISTRY, VOL .27, NO .4. 2001.

M .J.MOHAMMAD AND DAIEKH A-A ABOD, SYNTHESIS OF 1, 6- DITRIAZOL-1-YL OF D- GLUCITOL DERIVATIVES IRAQI.J .OF CHEMISTRY. VOL 23.NO.2.1997.

N.A.A.AL – QARAGULY AND DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND A.A. KADIR, SYNTHESIS OF SOME NEW 1, 2, 3-TRIAZOLINE DERIVATIVES OF D- FRUCTOSE NATIONAL J. OF CHEMISTRY .VOL.4.NO.2 .2001.

DAIEKH A-A ABOD AND ZAID H. ABOOD AND Y.ALI, SYNTHESIS OF SOME NEW 6- TRIAZOLINYL DERIVATIVES OF METHYL D-GLUCOPYRANOSIDE NATIONAL J.OF CHEMISTRY .VOL3PP474-479, 2001.

BOOKS
    General Chemistry for Engineering and Applied Sciences. 1987. This book was translated from English to Arabic ( DAR AL MATABII AL ASKARIAH)

General Chemistry-1, Published by DAR ALMASSIRA– BIRUIT/JORDAN / 2008. (WWW.MASSIRA.JO).

ALIPHATIC ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. PUPLISHED BY DAR ALMASIRA 2008. (WWW.MASSIRA.JO).

AROMATIC ORGANIC CHEMISTRY .PUPLISHED BY DAR ALMASIRA 2009. (WWW.MASSIRA.JO).

GENERAL CHEMISTRY-2. In the process of publication. BY DAR ALMASIRA (WWW.MASSIRA.JO).

PROMOTION
    • I was promoted to be full professor of organic chemistry in 2002.
    • I was promoted to assistant professor in 1994.

AFFILIATION
    Member of the editing commit of the IRAQI JORNAL OF CHEMISTRY 2000
    Member of the IRAQI CHEMICAL UNION

REFERENCES
    PROF. ALI ALRIKABY
    PROF. OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY,
    HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
    UNIVERSITY OF THAMAR, HAMAR.YEMEN
    Email:ali_alrikaby3@yahoo.com

PROF. ABDALAMIR S. RESEN
    DEAN OF COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF THAMAR
    THAMAR. YEMEN
    Email: ammarabdalamir@yahoo.com

PROF. AKRAM SUBHI MAHMMOUD
    SYRIA – LATHIKYAH.
    Email: akram_m_subhi@yahoo.com

Fakhri Manghi, Ph.D, P.E.
    Senior Water Ressources Engineer
    Western Municipal Water District
    Téléphone (951) 789 – 5090
    Email : fmanghi@wmwd.com

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    29/02/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: السيرة الذاتية

الاستاذ الدكتور / الحسناوي ،،، حفظه الله
    وفقك الله لما فيه الخير للأمة الاسلامية وخدمة الاسلام والمسلمين من خلال خبرتكم الطويلة في مجال الكيمياء الحيوية.
    وحيث أننا في فلسطين نعاني من جراء الحصار الظالم ممثلاً بنقص الوقود وعليه فانني بصدد اجراء دراسة بحثية في مجال الطاقة المتجددة من خلال استخدام بدائل للوقود الاحفوري من خلال انتاج وقود حيوي من بعض المركبات الحيوية مثل الطحالب أو الاعشاب.
    وعليه نأمل المساعدة في عمل مقترح مشروع بحثي
    شاكرين لكم جهودكم مقدرين دوركم

الباحث /
    أحمد ابو ابراهيم

أستاذ الكيمياء العضوية الصورة الرمزية د. دايخ الحسناوي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    09/05/2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احمد اسماعيل ابو ابراهيم مشاهدة المشاركة
    الاستاذ الدكتور / الحسناوي ،،، حفظه الله
    وفقك الله لما فيه الخير للأمة الاسلامية وخدمة الاسلام والمسلمين من خلال خبرتكم الطويلة في مجال الكيمياء الحيوية.
    وحيث أننا في فلسطين نعاني من جراء الحصار الظالم ممثلاً بنقص الوقود وعليه فانني بصدد اجراء دراسة بحثية في مجال الطاقة المتجددة من خلال استخدام بدائل للوقود الاحفوري من خلال انتاج وقود حيوي من بعض المركبات الحيوية مثل الطحالب أو الاعشاب.
    وعليه نأمل المساعدة في عمل مقترح مشروع بحثي
    شاكرين لكم جهودكم مقدرين دوركم
    الباحث /
    أحمد ابو ابراهيم
    السلام عليكم اخي الكريم احمد ابو ابراهيم ...
    اعتذر اولا لحصول خطأ او لبس في الاختصاص فانا اختصاصي كيمياء عضوية وليس حيوية رغم ان اختصاصي الدقيق هو في الاصطناع العضوي في حقل السكريات ...
    على اية حال ...ارى ان تفكر جديا في مستوى وفرة المادة الاولية اذ انني لا ارى كميات طحالب صناعية ..الاعشاب ممكن اكثر وفرة واصلح للبحث ...
    انا اقترح عليكم تجربة استخدام مصادر كاربوهيدراتية تنتج زراعيا لتحقيق غرض انتاج الايثانول ..كمنتج طاقة بديلة...وهناك عشرات وربما مئات البحوث التي اجريت على تخمر منتجات نشوية مثلا ...
    وحيث ان غرضكم او هدفكم كبير فانا اقترح عليكم ان يكون في الفريق دكتور متخصص في التخمرات ...
    وانا مستعد لتقديم اي عون عبر الاستشارة العلمية وبكل سرور ...
    اقترح اعتماد الذرة مثلا او مصدر كاربوهيدراتي للسيليلوز ..كشجر اليوكالبتوز ..مرحبا بكم في اي وقت للتشاور

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية غمدان زياد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    29/11/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أنا من رأيي أنه لا داعي للسيرة الذاتية للدكتور دايخ , فهل سمعنا يوما من الأيام السيرة الذاتية للشمس أو للنجوم , فالمعروف لا يعرف , إنما يعرف النكرة(مودتي للدكتور دايخ)

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •