السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السادة القراء الكرام ... لم أجد ولعلي لم أجتهد كفاية ـ مكان أضع به ترجمة قصصي التالية ـ تباعاً ـ إلا هذا القسم ، فإن كان ثمة قسم أنسب فياليت المساعدة
وإليكم القصة الأول بعنوان THE MEANING OF LIFE

By
Keifha Nasrallah
Who may create life, if I were to wish to live one day? Who will teach me how to smile, if I were to wish for happiness? Who is he, the one who passed my death sentence and determined my end? Didn’t he give me a chance even before I was born? You said, “Be silent! Have awesome fear and prostrate, and if you wish, you may hate. But dare you to listen or to look and speak nothing but nonsense.”
I convey to you that he who wishes for an infinite power over others and existence that begins and ends with destruction, then let us be silent. Then, he can be afraid and after that let him prostrate and restrain his tongue, ears and his eyes. Fear, hatred and humiliation are all chains from the same kind. They are a blind power and a disease that preys on you. They are like a parasite that when it exists outside of your soul it is trivial. But once it settles in it, there it rules your heart, mind and blood. Once these chains tie you down, they never release you. They cripple you and turn you into a hateful, disfigured being who isn’t concerned with anything except for temporary filth. The matter of rising doesn’t concern you any longer. You reject looking to the sky or to any heights. You lower your gaze and your value. Your dreams are nothing beyond a moment of disgusting animalistic desire.
he world embraces you rather than you embracing it. The lower world, the lowest, that we spend on a sick earth that is going to explode one day.18 And if we wish to compare our glove and our situation on it, compared to the universe, we would be like a small atom that contains the nucleus with the electron, neutron and proton, and around them the electron goes around millions of these atoms that may be like a drop of water that exists in an ocean on a planet that exists in a solar system in a milky way in a wide existence that contains thousands of milky ways, with the smallest one being ours. We are close to five billion and one hundred million humans. Each one of us has his own world: friends, enemies and relatives as well as perhaps his own devil and angels that watch over him.
So, observe and acknowledge that as far as your horizon can reach and as great as your ambitions may be, you will never be able to go beyond the world you live in. And what is this world compared to the outside one? I’ve realized this a long time ago. Yet, in certain moments, I get caught by the soft, harmonious tunes of a piano or by the beautiful sounds that are produced by the musical strings of a lute. They move something in my heart that no one knows about. It’s my mysterious world. In any case, I’ve learned that if I wish to own this big world, I have to start with the small one– my own world.
After that, I can sacrifice my small world to the people. I can give up my own world, willingly and with love. I can give it up in the melody of a musical piece, where the leaders are a violin, a piano and a lute. Their echoes come from Heaven.
Translator: Asmaa Kurdieh
Editor: Lena Annette
Winfrey