Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Vivid reminders of the war, Gaza

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

+ الرد على الموضوع
صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 20 من 30

الموضوع: Vivid reminders of the war, Gaza

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية نسرين حمدان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي Vivid reminders of the war, Gaza

STORIES NEED JUSTICE
    COURT IS THE ONLY WAY TO JUSTICE
    FROM MISSION ANNEXES TO GAZA
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    Name of Victim: Ahmed Fawaz Saleh
    Sex: Male
    Date of Injury or Death: January 17, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: His house, In Jabalia, north of Gaza
    Cause Injury or Death: Israeli missile pounding his house at the Barn Roundabout
    Details of the last hours:
    In Jabalia, north Gaza, loud laughs and a lot of play noise came from a small house. Their mother looked at the
    faces of her four innocent children, the oldest was 8. while trying to find a way to save them from the ongoing
    war everywhere in Gaza. She thought her sister's house, which was not far from hers, might be a safer place
    for her children, the pupils of her eyes.
    She actually took the first step to carry out her decision. She packed their clothes but no sooner had they
    stepped out of their room than the Israeli tanks centered on Al-Kashef hill in Gaza pounded their room and
    killed two of her children. In a few minutes, the scene was the most excruciating one for the mother. The
    situation for the bereft mother was indescribable. She could hardly speak about her catastrophe after her son
    Ahmed, 5 years, and Fawzia, her only daughter, were killed. The other two children were under treatment
    along with their father. The aunt described the scene “my sister had exerted all her efforts to resist the plumes
    of smoke to find her little four children, but finally she collapsed in front of their torn bodies”
    With grief the mother remembers Ahmed, the youngest of the three sons, “He was quiet and obedient. He
    conceded to my instructions immediately. When I asked him to keep quiet or to stop playing with his sister
    Fawzia, he immediately complied” Like all Gazan children, Ahmed was afraid of everything the occupation
    forces did. He used to stick to his mother and pull at her dress's tail in fear of her leaving him alone.
    “Whenever he heard the sound of missiles and rockets, Ahmed cried a lot out of fear, grabbed his sister,
    Fawzia, and ran to me.” the mother says.
    His Dreams:
    Going to kindergarten was Ahmed's dream, “I will go to the kindergarten Mum with my cousin Abdullah…I will
    spend all my pocket money and bring you and Fawzia sweets every day.” The mother says “his dream will
    never come true…All alone I keep dreaming of them day after day…see them in my dreams play and laugh, but
    in fact they have gone leaving me all alone; and they will never come back again.”
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    Name of Victim: Maryam Nizar Rayan
    Sex: Female
    Date of Injury or Death: January 1 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: Her house, In Jablia Camp, North Gaza Strip
    Cause Injury or Death: Israeli F16 missile pounded her house
    Under a blue sky, Maryam Nizar Rayyan, 10 years old, played with her eleven brothers and sisters on the roof
    of their house, in the company of her father and his four wives. On the 4th day of the Israeli assault on Gaza,
    innocent Maryam heard the sound of the Israeli F16 planes and looked at the sky, but never expected that
    those planes came to put an end to her childhood as well as to the lives of many members of her family who
    were at home at that time.
    On the 1st day of the New Year 2009, at 02:00 pm, Israeli F16 planes targeted the Rayyans's house with three
    missiles. The whole house was ruined and collapsed on the heads of its residents. Maryam was killed along with
    13 members of her family; the father and his four wives in addition to 7 of her sisters and brothers. No one of
    the family had survived but 3 brothers who were not at the house then.
    Maryyam and the other family bodies were picked up from under the rubble. Dr. Mu`awiya Hassanein (the
    manager of ambulance and emergency in Gaza) says, “Most of the bodies of the Rayyans were found distorted,
    which indicates how much violent the bomb was.” More than 10 thousands mourners attended the funeral of
    the Rayyans the following day.”
    Maryam was loved a lot by her father who asked her mother to sew a beautiful dress especially for her.
    Maryam was over the moon with her new dress; she wore it every time she went to play outside her home.
    Amid all the girls of the district, Maryam attracted the attention of everybody by her innocence and beauty in
    that dress.
    Her Dreams:
    Belal, Maryam’s Brother, remembers “Maryam was very polite; she called my wife as aunt and addressed the
    old with titles. She was very hard worker who taught her class mates some subjects, especially English, upon
    the request of her teachers. Maryam spoke a lot with everybody, but I loved her talking about the big dream of
    gaining her postgraduate studies she was the only one of the Rayyans' who wished to study medicine.”
    Belal adds “Maryam, the promising pupil of the fourth grade, dreamt of a better tomorrow and future and
    eagerly awaited the moment she can go back to her school and kept saying “when I come back to school, I will
    do this and that”. Yet, the occupation forces deprived her of her dream and from a peaceful life like all other
    children across the world.”
    Mona, Belal’s daughter, misses Maryam a lot; she talks to her mother about Maryam “May Allah rest her soul;
    she was so kind and patiently taught her friends. Maryam observed all prayers in the mosque of her district.
    After Al-Asr (Afternoon prayer) she used to memorize the Noble Quran with her friends.”
    When the assault on Gaza came to an end, Mona went to the school for the first time after the death of
    Maryam and all her uncles. Standing before the pupils in the class, Maryam’s teacher could not control her
    tears and mourned her most promising pupil, Maryam.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسرين حمدان ; 20/07/2009 الساعة 10:20 PM

ولَئِن أُغلقَ معبرٌ هُناكَ أو هُنا فمن ذا يغلِقُ مَعبَرَ السماء ياغزَّة ؟!

أحس كل الوجود ملكي برغم كل مافيه من حزن .. وألم .. وفراق .. ودموع ...

و لست مجبرة أن أُفهم الأخرين من أنا فمن يمتلك مؤهلات

العقل والقلب والروح سأكون أمامه كالكتاب المفتوح

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: Vivid reminders of the war, Gaza

Name of Victim: Omar Mahmoud Ahmed El-Bardei
    Date of Injury or Death: January 4, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: El-Dahadeeh neighborhood at Agleen, North Gaza
    Cause Injury or Death: Shot by heavy gun fires from Israeli tank
    On January 4, El-Dahadeeh neighborhood at Agleen, North Gaza, had a difficult time when Israeli tanks
    entered the region. On that day, an ambulance came to this isolated agricultural region to save the lives of
    some wounded people. The ambulance stopped before El-Bardei house asking about the address. Om-
    Mahmoud had no choice but to send her son to show the ambulance team the way to their destination.
    Few meters after Omar walked with the ambulance team, the Israeli tanks deployed at the place bombarded
    the ambulance with a stream of heavy gun fires and put an end to Omar’s little steps. The ambulance team
    and Omar’s bodies were mangled and scattered in the agricultural fields.
    Hearing about the ruthless massacre, the region’s residents were terrified and moved to some other place that
    might be safer. But, Om-Mahmoud conceded to the voice of her heart and stayed to collect her son’s torn parts
    scattered everywhere. After Omar’s brothers had left the house, the mother started to search for Omar’s
    remains, but in vain. Twenty four hours later, the Red Cross came to pick up the causalities and at the same
    time Om-Mahmoud returned to look again for her dead son’s remains. The scene was shocking and
    excruciating. He was a kid who went to show an ambulance the way to get to the wounded, but why were they
    killed?!

More Information:
    Omar, 11 years old, was a six grade student in a primary school. There were many characteristics that
    distinguished him from his peers. The mother said “Omar was so content with his life. If his pocket money was
    available, he took it and went to school, if not; he contented himself with the situation. If he wanted to go on a
    school trip, I gave him a part of the fees required and he tried to provide the remaining sum on his own.”, the
    mother added “He was calm and obedient, I never felt tired of his bringing up…he memorized two parts of the
    Noble Quran and divided his time between two mosques, Al-Sabreen and Omar-Ibn-Elkhatab”
    His Dreams:
    Omar’s dream was not impossible; he wished to be a teacher in one of Gaza’s schools. In fact, it was more
    than a dream; Omar exerted much effort to achieve his goal since he gathered his nephews in his own house
    and played the role of a teacher. He, also, spared no effort to get full marks in all his school subjects.
    Missing Omar and yearning to see him once more tormented the mother who failed to erase Omar’s picture
    coming from school from her memory; she imagined him open the house door, step towards her, kiss her hand
    and help her prepare lunch. “Owing to my grief at the death of my two murdered sons Musab and Zaid, I have
    been suffering from some diseases. Omar felt sorry for me and used to share in the housework; he cooked the
    food for me, handed me the medicines…he was my right arm. …Oh! Allah…they killed him coldbloodedly.”
    Omar adored the school activities and was a scout. He took part in the healthy school activities and had a white
    uniform which he cared much for and washed by himself. Omar’s mother said “whenever I saw him in that
    white uniform, I felt as if he were a real doctor and I prayed he would be. Everyone who knew Omar felt deep
    sorrow and pain after the death of such a distinguished child. Not only are Omar’s mother and brothers deeply
    tormented by his death, but his teachers, school headmaster and school mates as well.

Hassan Atta Azaam
    Date of Death: Jan. 6,2009
    Cause of Death: Tank's shell
    When Hassan and his father died he was clinging to his father; so when their bodies came into pieces, the
    doctors hardly could separate them from each other. This was a well known story at Al-Najar Hospital in Gaza.
    In the morning Hassan, 22 months, was very hungry, he awakened his mother to breastfeed him. The mother
    couldn't hold Hassan to feed him since she had not slept all the night because of the non-stop shelling. What
    interrupted her sleep was the worst nightmare she ever had in her life. She was losing her husband and kids.
    Hassan's father noticed that his kid was hungry; he took him to the kitchen in order to prepare something for
    him to eat. The father started to boil the milk and cut bread for his son. When he went out of the house to
    bring water Hassan followed him hoping to get the food; all of a sudden a shell hit both of them. In a fraction
    of a minute they died.
    Mother got up to the screams of her elder son Bakr to see Hassan's torn body. She remained in shock.
    Other information:
    Hassan was very young and all his attitudes were innocent. He loved his father and his grand mother so much.
    He did not get enough time to grow up and develop his hobbies and abilities in agriculture. His father had
    predicted his young son would be one day an agricultural engineer.

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اسم الضحية : أحمد فواز صالح
    السن : 5 سنوات
    النوع : ذكر
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 17/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : بيته في جباليا البلد – شمال غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة : قذيفة إسرائيلية صوبت لبيتهم في منطقة جباليا البلد- دواران الجرن
    قصة الاستشهاد:

امتلأ البيت لعبا وضحكا من أربع صغار لا يتعدي كبيرهم الثامنة من العمر ، فنظرت الأم إلى تلك الوجوه البريئة تبحث عن حل لإنقاذهم من الحرب الدائرة في كل أرجاء غزة. حسبت أن بيت شقيقتها -وهو قريب من منزلها- قد يكون المكان الأكثر أمنا لتحافظ على هؤلاء الصغار " فلذات الكبد ".

وبدأت فعلا أولى الخطوات لتنفيذ هذا القرار، ولملمت ملابس الصغار ومع الخطوات الأولى لهم خارج غرفتهم ، ضربت الدبابات الإسرائيلية المتمركزة على جبل الكاشف في غزة هذه الغرفة بصغارها الأربع ، في دقائق فقط تحول فيها المشهد لأكثر المشاهد ألما بالنسبة لهذه الأم. يصعب وصف حال هذه الأم المكلومة، وحديثها عن مأساتها مقتضب، لعظم الفاجعة التي ألمت بها إثر استشهاد ولديها أحمد (5 أعوام) وفوزية ابنتها الوحيدة. بينما الطفلين الآخرين يخضعان للعلاج مع والدهم. تقول خالة أحمد عن حادثة استشهاده :" لقد حاولت أختي بكل قواها أن تقاوم دخان القذائف لتبحث عن صغارها الأربع ثم انهارت أمام أشلائهم " .

استشهد أحمد أصغر الذكور الثلاثة لأمه التي قالت عنه :" كان أهدى صغاري، مطيع الكلام بسرعة ويهدأ عندما أطالبه بالهدوء والكف عن المشاغبة مع شقيقته فوزية" . ككل الصغار كان أحمد يخاف من كل شيء يفعله الاحتلال، ودائما يلحق بأمه وفي وقت الحرب على غزة، كان يلتصق بها دائما ويجر ثوبها خوفا من أن تتركه. ما زالت تتذكر أمه كي كان يهرب إليها فزعا من صوت الصاروخ أو القذيفة، ويبكي من شدة الخوف ويمسك بأخته فوزية ليصلا بسرعة إلى أمهم، حيث كانت في المطبخ أو الغرفة.

حلم أحمد بالروضة وحدث أمه عن هذا الحلم فقال لها :" سأذهب إلى الروضة يا أمي مع ابن خالتي عبد الله ..سأشتري بمصروفي كله حاجات وسأطعمك منه كل يوم يا أمي وأختى فوزية"، تصمت الأم وتقول :" لم يتحقق حلمه ... ليس له نصيب في الروضة .. إنا لله وأن إليه راجعون "، وتضيف :" بقيت أنا أحلم وحدي بهم .. يوم بعد يوم .. أراهم في منامي معي ..يلعبون ويضحكون لكنهم في الحقيقة تركوني وحدي "..

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اسم الضحية : فوزية فواز صالح
    السن : 3 سنوات
    النوع : أنثي
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 17/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : بيته في جباليا البلد – شمال غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة : قذيفة صوبت لبيتهم في منطقة جباليا البلد دوران الجرن

كانت الساعة تشير إلى الثانية ظهرا، همت والدة الصغيرة فوزية (3 أعوام) - ككل الأمهات - للالتجاء بها وإخوانها الثلاثة إلى بيت الخالة القريب. ولكن قذائف الاحتلال لم تمهل الأم كثيرا، فما أن خرجت لباب الغرفة حتى صوبت القذيفة على صغارها فسقط بعضهم شهداء وجرح الباقون.

فقد أطلقت دبابة إسرائيلية تمركزت على جبل الكاشف القذيفة، ثم تلاها صاروخ من طائرة "أباتشي "بعد دقائق من القذيفة الأولى، وانقلب الحال كليا، فلم تستطع أم فوزية أن ترى حتى أشلاء صغارها من الدخان والتراب الذي ملأ المكان، وعندما هدأت تلك النيران والأتربة وجدت تلك الأم اثنين من صغارها شهداء بينما الآخرين جرحى في وضع خطير.

تلك التفاصيل تعود إلى أم فلسطينية كان أم لأربع أطفال، ثم أصبحت بعد ظهر يوم السابع عشر من يناير أما لطفلين فقط، حالتهما الصحية حرجة بسبب شظايا الاحتلال الإسرائيلي.

تجلس الأم اليوم وحدها مع أختها في الطابق الأسفل لبيتها المهدوم، وحتى إن كان ما يزال على حاله، فهي كما تقول لا تريد أن تعيش في بيت فقدت فيها أحمد وفوزية ، تقول الأم :" في تلك اللحظات التي حاولت فيها الخروج بأبنائي الصغار فقدتهم ... لا يمكن وصف ما حدث لي .. كانوا بين يدي وفجأة فقدتهم جميعا .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل ".

فوزية " كانت لعبة البيت "، كما تصفها أمها كناية عن شدة حب الجميع لها، وحرصهم على مداعبتها باستمرار. كانت أصغر الأبناء وفتاتها الوحيدة، تقول: "كنت أنتظرها بفارغ الصبر لألبسها الحلي والثياب وأنتظر شعرها أن يطول حتى أتفنن في تصفيفه لها " ، وتضيف :" كان الصغار يذهبون إلى المدرسة والروضة وتبقى معي فوزية طيلة اليوم .. أنا أقضي وقتي في الأعمال المنزلية، وهي تلهو حولي، وأحيانا تهم بتقليدي في تلك الأعمال .. كنت أحلم باليوم الذي تكبر فيه لتساعدني في تنظيف البيت .. لكنها استشهدت ".

ألبوم الصور الخاصة بعيد ميلاد فوزية الأخير نجا من القصف، لكنه أخفي عن والدتها بفعل خالتها. تقول لنا الخالة : "اضطررت لأن آخذ كل صور أطفالها عنها ..فهي تبكيهم ليلا ونهارا، دون أن تري تلك الصور .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل .. لقد بقيت وحدها الآن وحالها صعب للغاية ".

تتذكر الخالة كيف كانت فوزية تلتصق بأمها دائما، كلما صعدت أو نزلت لأي مكان. وكانت حبيبة أخوانها الذكور جميعا ، تقول :" كانت أجمل من في بيتهم ، الجميع يتسابق لشراء الملابس والحاجيات لها، وكأنها أول وآخر بنت في العائلة ... لكن قذيفة دمرت عائلة أختي ..حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل ".

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اسم الضحية: حسن عطا عزام.
    السن: سنة وعشر أشهر فقط.
    النوع: ذكر
    تاريخ الاستشهاد: 6/1/ 2009
    مكان الاستشهاد: بالقرب من بيته في منطقة المغراقة وسط قطاع غزة.
    سبب الاستشهاد: قذيفة دبابة.

قصة الاستشهاد:

كما في البحر المحار التصق حسن بوالده، لم يفارقه حتى بعد استشهاده عند جمع الأشلاء التصق بوالده الشهيد وبصعوبة بالغة تمكن الأطباء من فك وثاقه واشتهرت هذه الحادثة في مستشفي " النجار " وسط غزة .

أصبح حسن (سنة وعشرة أشهر) متعطشاً لارتشافة قطرة حليب من أمه، لكنها لم تستطع أن تضمه إلى صدرها لترضعه، فقد باتت ليلتها السابقة جزعة لم يغمض لها جفن، ومع ساعات الصباح هدأ قلقها قليلاً واستسلمت لغفلة نوم يسيرة استيقظت منها على كابوس بشع أفقدها الزوج واثنين من أحب فلذات أكبادها على قلبها.

حسن لا يقدر على الكلام فلم يكمل العامين من عمره، لكن والده فطن إلى حاجته للطعام، انتحى به إلى المطبخ يحضّر له الطعام بدلاً من زوجته، التي أقلقها القصف فلم تنم ليلتها، فغلى الحليب وقطع له فيه قليلاً من الخبز، فأكل الرضيع حتى شبع وبدأ يداعب والده ويلحق به أينما اتجه، حتى استشهد معه بينما كان الأب يستعد للخروج من المنزل لجلب المياه الصالحة للشرب. قذيفة من الدبابة المتمركزة وسط مستوطنة نيتساريم أصابت الأب فقطعت جسده أشلاء، وكذلك الرضيع حسن أضحى جسده الغض فتات لحم تناثرت على الأرض، واستفاقت الأم على صراخ بكرها صقر، ولما خرجت وجدت حسن قطع لحم متناثرة وكانت الصدمة.

حسن رغم صغر سنه إلا أن مواقفه كثيرة تضج بالبراءة، تعلق بوالده وجدته كثيراً، حتى أنه إذا ما خرج لشراء الحلوى انتقى بيده الصغيرة ثلاثة أنواع وإذا ما سألته الأم لمن؟ يجيبها بابتسامة وبكلمات متلعثمة على لسانه أنها لـ"حسن، وبابا و ستو"، تقول والدته "حسن يحب والده كثيراً حتى أن الأطباء في المستشفى وجدوه بعد جمع أشلائه وأبيه ملتصقاً به، وبصعوبة فكوه من بين يدي والده المقطوعتين".

لم يمهل الاحتلال حسن ليكبر وينمي قدراته وهواياته في الزراعة والفلاحة، اقتصوا شريط حياته قبل أن يعلن البداية، كان يتنبأ له والده بأن يكون مهندساً زراعياً من كثرة انجذابه للأرض والكد فيها تماماً كما يفعل، وتؤكد أمه أن الفأس كان ملازماً ليده الصغيرة يضرب به الأرض ويغرس بيده الأخرى البذور تماماً كوالده، فقد كان يقلده في كل حركاته، وتذكر موقفا افتعله حسن أضحكها واليوم أبكاها" كان يمسك بالفأس يضرب الأرض وإذ به يرفع رأسه ويمسح عرقه من جبينه ينادي "يا أمه، ميه" أراد أن تعطيه كوباً من الماء ليروي عطشه إثر تعبه مشيرة إلى أن زوجها كان غالباً ما يتصل بها وقت الظهر أن تأتي له بالماء في الحقل فيبرد على قلبه.

سنوات عمر حسن لم تتجاوز العام والعشرة أشهر، أمه لم تفطمه عن الرضاعة بعد، وكانت كلما أرادت ذلك يرفض ويأبى إلا أن يرضع من صدرها، تقول:"كلما يطلب الرضاعة ولا أستجيب له يضربني بدلال ويرجوني ببراءة ويحنن قلبي عليه "أمانة" "أمانة" فتطيعه ويأتي أبيه يقول:" إنت كبرت" يرد بدلال "لأ"، رحل حسن وتحجر الحليب في صدر أمه.

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Abd El Rahman Muhammed Ashour

Date of Death: January 7, 2009
    Place of Death: Near his house, Al Zaitoun District, east of Gaza
    Cause of Death: Israeli reconnaissance aircraft missile

Abd El Rahman had a very kind heart; he went early to feed the sheep of his father in spite of Israeli shelling.
    He did not care though he had heard reports that Israel is targeting the civilians; the only thing he was worried
    about was the hungry sheep. He was thinking that sheep could die starving, but unfortunately he was the one
    who died, not because of hunger, but because of an Israel missile which tore his body into parts.
    Other information:
    Abd El Rahman‘s mother remembered the day or the two days before he died. She will never forget every
    single word he was saying to her as if he felt that he was going to die. He asked his mother, "Mum, if I died,
    would you be sad?" She answered in tears: "Of course, this is something that could break any mum's heart ".
    Before he died he asked his mother a lot of alerting questions such as if he died what she would do with his
    candy which he was selling, would she sell it or give it to his brothers and friends. He did not calm down, until
    his mother told him that she would give them to his friends and brothers. At that moment he felt that it could
    be a charity which God will reward him for it!
    Abd El Rahman used to start his day with Fajr prayer and end it with a religious lecture.
    His Dream: His dreams were not so big: he only dreamt of finishing his education and getting an appropriate
    job. So he could provide for his family.
    Victim's Name: Baraà Ramiz El Daia

Date of Death: January 6, 2009
    Place of Death: His house, Al Zaitoun district, East Gaza
    Cause of Death: F16 missile hit his four storey house

Details of the last hours
    :
    Every evening Baraa was pushed to leave his grandfather house and the family gathering there which he loved
    so much as it was time for him to go to bed upstairs. Baraa’s father tried to convince him that he had to sleep
    because the Israeli military has been deployed everywhere; his dad promised him to come back again to his
    grandfather’s gathering in the morning. Being Obedient Baraa surrendered to his father’s desire. After playing
    a little with his sister, Salsabeel, Baraa fell in a deep sleep.
    On the morning of 6th Jan. the Israeli F16 planes shot the houses of Baraa, his grandfather and all his uncles in
    Al Zaitoun district, crumbling them all. The four floors, twenty three residents of Al Daia family, most of them
    were women and children, were killed. No one of those who were in the house but uncle Amer had survived.
    Uncle Reda who was not in the house at that time remembers how little Baraa’ loved everybody and rushed to
    sit with whoever his grandmother brought food to. Reda says “… he was the life and soul of the family and
    more than all my nephews, Baraa’ stayed most of the time at the family house.”
    Morover,, aunt Om-Jihad remembers the family gathering and how she enjoyed watching Baraa’ when he felt
    jealous of his sister, Salsabeel; Sometimes he played with her and at other times he beat her. She says “he
    was lovable and tactful child who was loved by everyone. No one got into our house without having Baraa pla
    with him after awhile.”
    Baraa’a father is a mechanic who wished his son would be well-educated so as to fulfill his dream and achieve a
    high social position. Aunt Jihad adds “Baraa’ was so much loved by his father who wished him to be excellent
    at school and memorize many parts of The Noble Quran”
    Bashaar Samir Naji
    Date of Injury or Death: January 6, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: Western wall of al – Fakhura School – Jbaliya camp – north Gaza
    Cause of Injury or Death: Shells from Israeli Air force F-16

" Bashaar Naji's and his son's group " , Bashaar's villa " ," Eng. Bashaar Naji " are banners for big dreams that
    Bashaar hoped to achieve when he would graduate from al - Fakhura school. But on the ground of the same
    school he died when he and a number of refugees were hurled by a barrage of Israeli shells.
    The 6th of January was not a school day for Bashaar as the war was still ongoing on Gaza, but he went there
    as his father asked him to give water to the refugees. So Bashaar obeyed his father with no hesitated.
    When he reached the school Bashaar could not escape from the shelling that tore his lungs and guts.
    His mother says: "when I hurried up to the shelling place, the smoke was dense, and causalities were many, so
    I couldn't see anything. The only thing I've seen was Bashaar's face opening his eyes and smiling at me. It was
    a really hard situation to know that Bashaar had gone…"
    Bashaar was carried by his neighbor Abu Tamer, but that was after his soul was already gone to meet her
    creator on the ground of the street adjacent to his school. He was not the only one killed but also his friends
    Emad Abu Askar, Ismail Hewayla and Belal Ebied were.
    Other Information:
    Bashaar was a student in the second grade junior high school, he used to get excellent grades, although his
    continuity of working with his father in a shop owned by his family for repairing car tires..
    His mother who suffered from the pain of his farewell described him saying: "He was the dearest son of my
    children to me. He used to help me with every thing… "
    Bashaar's bereaved mother added that: "when he was six, he was dreaming of building a villa, but he
    pronounced it wrongly saying "I'll build vanilla". He is now in a better place than the villa he dreamed of. He is
    now in a palace in Paradise, inshaa Allah"
    Samar Bashaar's sister says:" Bashaar was funny. He got a great sense of humor, he was also very reasonable,
    when it was time for seriousness you found him serious, but when it was time to have fun he was funny. He
    liked to ask about everything. He always asked me about universities. He wanted to know the best and most
    demanded study fields in order to be well prepared for a career. He left a memory in every corner at home. "
    His Dreams: His mother says:" Bashaar was very distinguished; he scored no less than 93%, in al his study
    subjects. He was dreaming to be successful in his work, he left, and his dreams gone with him. I am dreaming
    of him all the time.

Fawzia Fawaz Saleh
    Date of Injury or Death: January 17, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: In her house, Jabaliya, north Gaza
    Cause of Injury or Death: Targeted shells hit her family's house

Details of the last hours
    :
    it was 2pm when Fawzia’s mother wanted to put her kids in a safe place, but unfortunately it was too late to do
    that as Israel started to shell her house. Two of her kids were injured and the third died.
    An Israeli tank centered on top of al Kashef Mountain and fired a shell, then after moments an Apache also
    fired another missile. Everything was turned over. Fawzia’s mother could not be able to see her kid’s bodies
    because of the heavy smoke and dust which filled the place there. When the fire and dust started to fade out,
    the mother found two of her kids dead and the other two were in critical conditions.
    Other Information:
    Today Fawzia’s mother is sitting alone with her sister on the down floor of her destroyed house. Even if it was
    not destroyed she would not sit in a house where she lost her kids Ahmed and Fawzia. The mother said:" in the
    same time when I thought that I could save my kids by taking them out I lost them, there are no words to
    describe what happened to me. They were with me but suddenly I lost all of them…"
    "Fawzia was the youngest baby; I was waiting for her impatiently to dress her jewelry and clothes, waiting for
    her hair to be longer so I could comb it in different styles…"
    She added "I was dreaming of the day when Fawzia grows up and helps me with everything, but she is gone…"
    Fawzia’s last birthday album survived the shelling, but her aunt hid it from her mother.
    Fawzia's aunt said:" I had to hide the kid's pictures away from my sister, as she is crying all the time even
    without seeing those pictures. She is alone now and she is in a very bad condition"

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Aseel Mu`een Deib
    Date of Death: January 6, 2009
    Place of Death: Her family's house, near El-Fakhura school, Jibalia in northern Gaza Strip.
    Cause of Death: Targeted Israeli shells hit her family house Family.
    The horrific accident that happened on 6 January at the last hours of the afternoon, in the court yard of Deibs'
    house in Jibalia, forced the young kids inside the house to run out. They were shocked when saw the torn
    bodies scattered every where. The mother, grandmother, uncle and his son were killed while they were
    seeking warmth in a cold night of the winter under the non-stop war shells.
    Aseel and her brothers were terrified when they looked at their mother's torn body; her mother had just
    finished baking using carton and wood due to the circumstances of war and Gaza blockade. Aseel could do
    nothing after she saw her mother dead. She had no time even to cry; minutes after she herself fell martyr as
    Israeli troops fired a new targeted shell to their house yard to kill more. Aseel and all her brothers died at once.
    Only her elder brother Bakr survived because he was not at home at that time; he was on his way to return the
    oven to his aunt.
    Other information:
    Aseel was in the fourth grade; she was the most intelligent child in comparison with her brothers. She always
    got "Excellent" grade .
    Aseel had a very special relationship with her sister Alaa, according to what her brother Bakr says: "I
    remembered every day when Alaa wake up at morning to comb Aseel's hair in a very special style and she
    used to help her with her study"
    He added," we used to gather every Friday but now I am all alone! They all have gone… Even Aseel's friends
    Islam and Badria who used to pass every day to play with her they are no longer passing by. They were
    shocked for losing Aseel".
    Her Dreams: Aseel's parents were very proud of her and wished to see her a doctor. However Aseel dreamed
    of that too, every day she came back from the school she start acting like teacher. She always asked her
    brothers and her friends to sit around here to teach them.

Name of Victim: Ghanima Sultan Fawzi Halawa
    Date of Injury or Death: January 9, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: Her family's house in Yafa Street.
    Cause Injury or Death: A shell shot by the Israeli occupying forces.
    Details of the Last Hours:The conditions in Gaza have terrified all people. But mother of martyr Ghanima
    worried about an additional issue. The mother saw a vision about her mother in law asking her husband to
    bring her some "kunafah" (a kind of sweets), and sought a special kind which is very slender and delicious.
    That dream was interpreted that some member of the family will die, and it came true; it was her daughter,
    Ghanima.
    Like all inhabitants of the area, Ghanima's mother evacuated and left her house. Two days later she went back
    home to wash clothes there and Ghanima followed her. When the mother finished washing she started to hang
    the washing on the clothesline, while Ghanima stood by the door carrying her baby sister Sujoud whom she
    loved very much, waiting for her mother to finish and go together to her grandfather's house.
    Ghanima stayed at the door for some time looking to each part of the house as if she was saying farewell to it.
    Her mother followed her and asked her to wait until they went out together. Yet Ghanima replied: "You are
    worried about me mum! You took your fill of me today, and I gave you your kiss. Now I yearn to be
    a martyr."
    Ghanima's mother cried when she heard these words. After five minutes Ghanima's supplication was answered
    as she was killed on Friday at the house door with an Israeli shell.
    The mother says: "my daughter ran quickly to see what happened, then she came back shouting
    'Ghanima got martyred, mum; her hand is cut off and her body burnt…but I don't see Sujoud'." The
    shocked mother ran to the place of the crime, but she couldn't tolerate the monstrous scene and fainted.
    Other Information: Ghanima fell martyr, while her beloved sister who was just a baby was thrown meters
    away by force of strike and splinters penetrated her body, and a surgical operation will be done for her within a
    month.
    Ghanima's mother says: "As soon as I began washing the clothes Ghanima asked me to give her a
    shower, and I did. Then she asked me to style her hair. It was strange of her as she used to style it
    herself, and she said to me 'by Allah, mum, I like you style my hair for me today', so I did it. Then
    she decided to change her clothes which she had just put on, saying 'I want to wear the clothes of
    the `Eid (festival)'. I refused because there was no time for that. Then I hurriedly sympathized
    with her and told her to wear whatever she liked. She wore a jeans and a woolen blouse and kissed
    me."
    Ghanima was the third one among Sultan's seven children; however she was the most beloved by her mother,
    who says: "she was very intelligent, and unlike her sisters she used to obey me at once."
    Her Dreams: Like most of Gaza girls, Ghanima dreamt to build a beautiful house with her husband where she
    would bring up her children after completing her studies.

Name of Victim: Mustafa Mu`een Deib
    Sex: male
    Date of Injury or Death: January 6, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: His family's house, near El-Fakhura school, Jibalia in northern Gaza Strip
    Cause Injury or Death:Israeli shells aimed at the house of the Deib Family.
    Details of the Last Hours:Just before afternoon, January 6, 2009, Bakr Deib – 20 years old – asked his
    brother Mustafa – 13 years old - to fetch some carton from the street for his mother to bake some bread,
    amidst the hard times suffered in Gaza on the tenth day of the Israeli assault. Mustafa went to do what he was
    asked to, but unusually he was late. This was because he and his fellows went to see the house of Abu `Askar,
    which was bombarded the night before.
    Then Mustafa went home carrying a small piece of carton and smiling he said to his mother and brother "I
    haven't found more pieces". When his mother finished baking, Mustafa went to the second floor of the house
    leaving his mother, grandmother, uncle and cousin in the front courtyard. Just a few seconds later the boy ran
    down to find their bodies torn and covered in blood. A few minutes later a second shell killed Mustafa and his
    brothers, who fell martyrs except for Bakr.
    His father says: "Mustafa, my dear boy! I had great ambitions for him. I dreamt that he would travel
    to his uncles in Germany to complete his study and acquire a high scientific degree."
    The father adds: "Mustafa was a very joyful boy; he was kind hearted with a high sense of humor.
    Everyone loved him and whenever we were invited to a wedding, Mustafa was specially invited in
    person to add a cheerful atmosphere to the party. Whenever we had some visitors, they looked for
    Mustafa to some joke with him."
    Mustafa's fellows in the neighborhood always debated about who would accompany Mustafa wherever he went.
    Since he was a student in third primary grade, Mustafa liked mimicking. His brother Bakr says that Mustafa
    was in the second year in El-Fakhura prep school with cousin `Esam who was martyred with him. He adds: "I
    loved Mustafa very much! He used to help me and whenever I needed something from the house he
    brought it to me at work. All the family loved Mustafa; he was the sweet of our house."
    As for Mustafa's relation with his mother, his aunt says: "He was the most obedient to his mother. She
    said that he was always active and used to bring most of the house needs." Mustafa cared a lot for his
    appearance, as his aunt remarks, and he liked to look his best, especially that he was the smartest and most
    cheerful of his brothers.
    Mustafa along with his cousin `Esam and his neighbor `Ahed Qidas fell martyrs, while the rest of their fellows
    (Mu'ayyad, Hussein and Ashraf) are lamenting their beloved friends.
    His brother Bakr says: "When I go to sleep, I remember the past days with Mustafa. We used to play
    together and compete in writing games before we went to sleep. Now they are all dead and I am
    alone without any of my brothers…Sufficient unto us is Allah! Most Excellent is He Whom we trust!"

Name of Victim: Hammad Silmiyah
    Date of Injury or Death: 14 February 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: Northeast Gaza, about 500 meters from the border with Israel.
    Weapon Type - An Israeli military jeep patrolling the border opened fire on him and his teenage friends.
    Details of the Last Hours: "It was Saturday morning and Hammad woke up at six," says Hammad's aunt
    Jomaia, 40. "He left with his brother and a couple of young friends to graze the animals. At around ten in the
    morning Hammad was preparing some breakfast in the field like he always did. An Israeli military vehicle fired
    at them and shot him in the head."
    Hammad had left school just a few months ago to work full-time as a shepherd and help his family. "I tried to
    force him to go back to school but all he cared about was working with the goats and riding his donkey," says
    Jomaia.
    "He was so good with animals. Whenever he came home from school, he'd throw his bag in the house and run
    to be with the animals. The night before Hammad was killed I dreamt about a wedding ceremony, which in our
    culture is a bad omen. When they told me Hammad was injured I knew that he had been killed because I had
    seen him as a bridegroom in my dream."
    - Belongings (photos, videos, diaries …): The only remaining photograph of him was taken when he was seven
    years old. More recent photographs of him were lost in the rubble of his home.

Name of Victim: Isma`il Abdullah Abu Sanimah
    Date of Death: Sunday, January 4, 2009; at 6:45
    Place of Death: An empty area near his family's house, in his way back from a visit to his sister.
    Cause of Death: Killed by an Israeli tank shell.
    Like other inhabitants of the neighborhood, the family of martyr Isma`il Abu Sanimah evacuated setting to
    'Mirage' area until things come right; yet they ever did!
    Marzuqah `Attiyah Abu Sanimah, the martyr's mother, says that some days after evacuation Isma`il felt
    nostalgic and yearned to see his beloved sister and her children. So he went, on Sunday, January 4, 2009, to
    visit the family of his sister, whose house is just some hundred meters away from his family's house. Isma`il
    responded to the call of his predestined fate and set out to meet it. He asked his younger brother to
    accompany him, but he refused and hid himself in a neighbors' house.
    Isma`il, on the other hand, spurred his horse to go faster so that he could see his sister and children and then
    go back home to see his friends. Yet, he could not! His mother narrates that on his way back from his sister's
    house, Isma`il was shot by an Israeli tank shell while he was doing nothing but riding his horse. She added
    that the tank shell shattered his entire body and burnt it.
    She added that Isma`il bled for an hour till he lost a lot of blood and no one could rescue him, so he died on
    the ground along with his horse.
    In the meanwhile, the Israeli occupying forces shot another tank shell into his sister's house, from where he
    had just come out, killing his nephew as well.
    Other Information:
    Although Isma`il was a teenager, he was not as reckless as his fellows. He was calm, kind, lovable to all. He
    was preoccupied, on one hand, with his study at the school of industrial technicians to learn a craft that could
    enable him to improve the family's living conditions, and on the other hand, kept going to the mosque to listen
    to the Qur`an and religious lessons.
    His friend `Abdullah Fawzy Abu Sanimah holds the same impression about Isma`il, adding that he was noble-
    minded and not aggressive to anybody. He had a good character and never said bad words even in his worst
    conditions.
    According to his mother's narration, Isma`il always wished to be martyred. He used to talk to his mother about
    that and few days before his death, he told her that he wished to die for Allah's Cause and wanted his photo to
    be published at streets along with those of the martyr.
    His last words to his mother were about their hard life at 'Al-Yahudyah' area on the borderlines with the
    occupiers.
    He described it "our life is torture", because with every hostile raid the occupying forces take his father and
    elder brothers, devastating the house, terrifying children, questioning the all without a reason. Doing so, they
    imbue people's hearts with terror and pain. "All people at 'Al-Yahudyah' area are exposed to killing anytime
    without a guilt" said Isma`il who met the same fate.

Name of Victim: Ghaida Abu Eisha
    Date of Death: Monday, January 5, 2009
    Place of Death: Israeli missile struck her home in Shamali.
    Details of the Last Hours: Ghaida was killed along with her parents and two brothers when an Israeli missile
    struck her home.
    Saber Abu Eisha, 49, the children’s uncle, said: "Ghaida was in the second grade at school. She was like any
    little girl, she was pretty, she loved to play. Sometimes she was laughing, sometimes she was crying. She liked
    to dress up, wearing a bride’s dress, showing off."
    Name of Victim: Lina Abdul Moniem Hassan
    Date of murder: January 6, 2009
    Place of murder: Next to a UN school, al-Fakhora, in Jabaliya, east of Gaza.
    Weapon used: Killed by an Israeli shell which hit her while she was walking. Other Information: Lina's father
    Abdul Moniem, 37, said: "She asked me for a shekel to go to the shops to buy something for her and her
    brothers and sisters,"
    "I heard the shell and I ran out. I saw her body lying on the ground … Was my daughter Hamas? Do you think
    a 10-year-old even knows the difference between Hamas and Fatah?!"

Name of Victim: Abdul Rahim Abu Halima (wearing a yellow T-shirt in the
    photo)
    Date of murder: January 4,2009
    Place of murder: Inside his home in Biet Lahiya, northern Gaza Strip
    Weapon used: Israeli shells
    Details of the last hours: Abdul Rahim was killed when his home was hit by a white phosphorous artillery
    shell on 4 January. He died with two of his brothers, Zayed, eight, and Hamza, six, his sister Shahed, who was
    15 months old, and their father Saad Allah, 45.
    “He was a very active boy, a little bit nervous sometimes, but he was good at football,” said his brother
    Mahmoud, 20. “I loved him so much. He was a wonderful boy.”

Name of Victim: Mohammad Shaqoura
    Date of murder: January 6, 2009
    Place of murder: At the UN school in Jabaliya – north of Gaza
    Weapon used: Israeli shells
    Details of the last hours: While Mohammad was playing marbles in the street outside with his friends in the
    middle of the afternoon, an Israeli shelling hit him.
    "I went to help the injured. I didn’t realize Mohammad was one of them," said Basim, Mohammad's father.
    "I try to talk about him as much as possible with my other children. But it’s hard for them to understand."

Name of Victim’s Name: `Ali Kamal `Ali An-Nadr
    Date of injury or death: January 10, 2009
    Place of Death: Burj Es-Sultan, Jibalia.
    Cause of injury or death: Killed by an Israeli tank shell.
    Details of the last hours: Children of Gaza returned to school after the mid-year vacation, during which they
    suffered the most hostile war in their history in the besieged strip. `Ali Kamal An-Nadr did not return join his
    friends back to school because he was killed on January 10, 2009.
    `Ali, a 10-year-old boy in the fifth year at 'An-Naqab' primary school in Jibalia, went with his elder brother
    `Aamer -16 years old- to perform maghrib prayer at 'As-Sayyeda Khadijah' mosque. Before Burj Es-Sultan in
    their way to the mosque, Israeli tank shells aimed at them, killing `Ali, `Aamer, and another two kids from the
    same place; their torn body parts scattered over the ground before the imam starts started the prayer. Also In
    addition, some people who were going to perform prayer were injured, including the father of `Ali's father and
    `Aamer, who went to the mosque three minutes before his kids.
    `Ali was the youngest son of Um `Abdullah; so he was much pampered. His mother says that `Ali's behavior
    was not as usual on his last days. Since the beginning of the Israeli assault he used to feel terrified whenever
    he heard the sound of the rockets and aircrafts. A week later he changed; he used to tell me news about the
    martyrs and injured people in the neighborhood. When I Ali's mother asked him about his fears, he answered
    "I am no longer fearful".
    `Ali, the 10-year-old, was not an ordinary person. In the early days of the Israeli assault he was a real
    humanitarian, but in his own style. He hurried to aid an injured person near his house and sought asking all the
    house inhabitants to rescue him.
    Um `Abdullah was not at home when her children were killed. She was in a visiting to her widowed sister when
    her nephew whispering to his mother said that `Ali was injured. Um `Abdullah requested asked the boy to
    explain but he denied what happened for fear that the shock would be over her endurance. she might not stand
    the shock.
    In a hurry going home she heard a woman telling that both sons of Abu `Abdullah An-Nadr were martyred. Um
    `Abdullah got startled and asked the woman about it, but the woman also denied that the injured were Um
    `Abdullah's sons. Even though, Um `Abdullah had a strong feeling that something bad has befallen them. She
    walked home praying to Allah to give her patience if something bad happened to her children or house.
    Other Information:
    Being the youngest of Abu `Abdullah's sons, `Ali had great love for his elder brother `Aamer; they shared a lot
    of things. `Ali used to fast in Ramadan since he was just 5 years old. During the Israeli assault he and his
    brother `Aamer were preoccupied with providing their family with water and bread although security conditions
    were not available every strict. They were keen on offering help to relatives and neighbors as if they were aid
    official workers.
    His sister Zakiyya, who study studies Arabic language at the Islamic College, says she felt that `Ali was striving
    for Allah's sake, and when she noticed a change in his behavior towards the ideal, she felt that something
    would befall him.
    Um `Abdullah once had seven children, but now she lost the youngest two `Ali and `Aamer.
    She directs is sending a message to the world: "We are all due to Allah, and we will all return to Him! I
    narrate this to the world to awake their conscience ……. I ask them what guilt those children have
    to be killed for in such a way"
    She adds: "I pray to Allah in all prostrations prostration to shake the earth under Israelis' feet as
    they killed our children and prevented deprived me and mothers in Gaza from the apple pupils of
    our eyes and the joy of our hearts."

Name of Victim: Halimah Nizar Rayyan
    Date of injury or death: January 2, 2009
    Place of injury or death: Jibalia in northern Gaza Strip
    Cause of injury or death: Israeli air strikes
    Details of the Last Hours: At around 2 am, while the martyr’s father was entering his house, Israeli f-16
    aircrafts aimed at their house with a raid of 3 missiles. This totally destroyed the house that tumbled over the
    heads of its inhabitants. The martyr – 5 years old – died with 13 members of the family that was comprised of
    a father, four wives, and seven brother and sisters. Only three brothers, who were not at the house during the
    raid, survived the bombing. The martyr and his family were picked up from under the rubble. Dr. Mu`awiya
    Hassanein said that most of the family members were in fragments due to the violence of the raid. More than
    ten thousand people joined the funeral of the martyr and his family the following day.
    Other Information: At approximately 11:35 pm on the same day, Israeli aircraft raided the al-Khulafa
    Mosque, which is located near Rayyans' house, destroying the mosque completely and damaging tens of
    houses in the area, some for the second time on the same day.

Name of Victim: Amal Abed Rabbo
    Date of murder: January 7,2009
    Place of murder: Outside her family's five-storey house in the village of Izbit Abed Rabbo, in eastern Gaza.
    Weapon used: shot dead by Israeli soldiers
    Details of the last hours: Shortly after midday, soldiers from an Israeli tank ordered the family out of the
    house, according to her father, Khalid, 30. There was gunfire from the tank and Amal and her sister Souad,
    seven, were killed immediately. Another sister, Samar, four, was severely injured – she is now paralyzed in
    hospital in Belgium. Later, the soldiers demolished the house.
    Other Information: When she was shot, Amal was carrying her favourite toy, a brown bear, which still lay in
    the ruins.

Name of Victim: Bilal Isa Al-Batran.
    Date of murder: Friday , sunset time; January 16, 2009.
    Place of murder: Their house at Al-Burayj R.C., middle of Gaza Strip.
    Weapon used: A (Fire 2) Rocket, weighing 45 kg., capable of penetrating 8 cm. iron objects, fired at people.
    Details of the last hours: Through their window, Bilal and his younger brother were pointing at Israeli
    aircraft. Suddenly, the aircraft aimed at the window through which the kids were looking and bombed the
    house, killing the kids, shattering their bodies on the tree braches outside their house. It took their family three
    days to pick up the torn bodies of the two kids.
    The mother (Manal, 35 years), the eldest daughter (Islam, 14 years), and the twin (Ihsan and Iman, 11 years)
    fell martyr when they were in a hurry packing their suitcases to go to the house of their grandpa, Hassan Al-
    Sha`rawi who lives in the same camp, for fear that they may be endangered under the Israeli offensive
    assault.
    In the meanwhile, baby `Abdel-Hady was in the reception hall, to the west south of the apartment, playing
    with his toys. When he saw his father starting to perform maghrib (sunset) prayer in Al-masjid Al-Kabir
    mosque, the baby crawled descending five stairs. The father had to carry the baby in order to take him to his
    mother. But before he took one step into the room, a missile bombarded the house killing all its inhabitants,
    save the father and his baby. The mother and the rest of her children were dead.
    Hobbies: Playing football.
    Dreams: Aspired to become a teacher.

Name of Victim: Do'ha al-Dayeh
    Date of Death: Tuesday, January 6 , 2009
    Place of Death: Al Zeitoun neighborhood , east of Gaza city
    Weapon Type: IOF warplane
    Cause of Death: She was found dead, her head sticking out of the rubble that once was her home. Other
    members of the family are missing. They are believed to be trapped under the debris.
    Details of the Last Hours: At approximately 06:00 on Tuesday, an IOF warplane bombarded a 4-storey
    house belonging to al-Dayeh family in Al Zeitoun neighborhood in the east of Gaza City. As a result, the father,
    two of his children, one of his grandchildren and his daughter-in-law were killed.
    Name of Victim: Al-Batran family (Death of six members of the family,
    most of them children)
    Date of Death: Friday, January 16, 2009
    Place of Death: Al-Bureij Refugee Camp in central Gaza Strip.
    Weapon Type: air strike on their home
    Cause of Death: A mother and her five children from the Al-Batran family were killed Friday afternoon in an
    Israeli air strike on their home in the Al-Bureij Refugee Camp in central Gaza Strip.
    Palestinian medical sources identified the dead as 30-year-old Manal, and her children 12-year-old Wala, 8-
    year-old Izz- Ad-Din, 10-year-old, Bilal, 11-year-old Islam, and seven-year-old Ihsan.

Name of Victim: Christine Turk
    Date of Death: Friday, January 2 , 2009
    Place of Death: Shujaya neighborhood, east of Gaza
    Cause of Death: Morning air strikes hit six houses near Christine's home making her live with non- stop
    nightmares. Christine died apparently of a heart attack, terrified by an explosion which rocked her house.
    Details of the Last Hours: The pictures show Palestinians attending the funeral of Christine Turk, in Deir al-
    Laten Church in Gaza.

Name of Victim: Hamada Ibrahim Musabbeh
    Date of Death: Friday, December 2, 2008
    Place of Death: Near his house, Al-Shoja'eya neighborhood in the east of Gaza City
    Weapon Type: IOF tanks fired a number of shells at Palestinian houses in the neighborhood
    Cause of Death: Died from his wounds
    Details of the Last Hours: Hamada was seriously wounded; his feet were amputated. An hour later,
    he was pronounced dead.

Name of Victim: Farah Al-Helo
    Date of Death: Monday , January 5, 2009
    Place of Death: Killed at her home in Al Zeitoun neighborhood, east of Gaza.
    Weapon Type: Killed along with her grandfather and uncle by an Israeli tank shell.
    Cause of Death: Died as a result of gunshot wounds
    Details of the Last Hours: At approximately 5:30 am, Israeli aircraft attacked the house of 50-yearold
    Fuad al-Helo, in the neighborhood of al-Zeitoun, killing the man and a child from his family. The
    child was identified as two-year-old Farah Emad al-Helo. Farah is seen in the photo as she lies
    beside her uncle at the mortuary of Al-Shifa hospital, Gaza City.
    Name: As- Samoni Family (Death of around 14 members of the family,
    most of them women and children)
    Date of Death: Monday, January 5, 2009
    Place of Death: Al Zeitoun neighborhood , east of Gaza.
    Weapon Type: Israeli tank shell
    Cause of Death: An Israeli tank shell struck the family house in the early morning.
    Details of the last hours: The survivors of As-Samoni family described what happened as a massacre. Israeli
    soldiers locked 30 people from their family into one house. Many civilians, along with the family, were killed as
    artillery shells bombed the house. The photos show the bodies of three children, siblings of the As-Samoni
    family.

Name: Lama, Haya Talal Hamdan
    Date of Death: Tue, 30/12/2008
    Place of Death: Biet Lahiya, northern Gaza Strip
    Weapon Type: Air-to-ground missile
    Details of the last hours: an Israeli drone plane fired a missile at a donkey cart the girls were riding in the
    northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahiya, killing them immediately.

Victim’s Name: As`ad Nizar Rayyan
    Date of injury or death: January 2, 2009
    Place of injury or death: Jibalia in northern Gaza Strip
    Cause of injury or death: Israeli air strikes
    Details of the Last Hours: At around 2 am, while the martyr’s father was entering his house, Israeli f-16
    aircrafts aimed at their house with a raid of 3 missiles. This totally destroyed the house that tumbled over the
    heads of its inhabitants. The martyr – 2 years old – died with 13 members of the family that was comprised of
    a father, four wives, and seven brother and sisters. Only three brothers, who were not at the house during the
    raid, survived the bombing. The martyr and his family were picked up from under the rubble. Dr. Mu`awiya
    Hassanein said that most of the family members were in fragments due to the violence of the raid. More than
    ten thousand people joined the funeral of the martyr and his family the following day.

Name of Victim: Ebtihal Abdallah Keshko
    Date of Death: Sunday, December 28, 2008
    Place of Death: Inside her home, al-Zaitun, central Gaza.
    Weapon Type: Air-to-ground missile
    Cause of Death: Killed in her home by rubble falling through the roof
    Details of the Last Hours: During the course of the evening, Abdallah, the father, asked his daughter,
    Ebtihal, to get some tea from the kitchen. He also asked Maysa (22), her sister–in–law, to come out of the
    house and join the rest of the family outside. Almost as soon as Ebtihal entered the house it was hit by a
    missile and was reduced to rubble. All the family members who remained outside sustained shrapnel wounds.
    By 6:30 am the following morning, rescue workers had cleared all the rubble except that in the kitchen. The
    family started clearing the kitchen and it was Abdallah who found a clump of hair covered in dust. He began to
    dig frantically until he uncovered the body of his daughter, Ebtihal. At this point, he was no longer able to
    continue and sat down amongst the rubble of his home and wept.

Name of Victim: Dena Ba'losha
    Date of Death: Mon., 29/12/2008
    Place of Death: Inside her home, Jabaliya refugee camp, northern Gaza.
    Weapon Type: Air-to-ground missile.
    Cause of Death: Killed in her home, as well as her other young 4 sisters, by rubble falling through the roof
    Details of the last hours: Dena was inside her house with her other 4 young sisters: 8-year Jawaher, 12-
    year Samer, 14-year Ekram, and 17-year Tahreer Anwar Ba'losha, when their house was hit by an air strike in
    Jabalya refugee camp in northern Gaza, while three other young children were killed when a bomb struck their
    house in Rafah.

Name: Sodqi, Ahmed & Mohamed al-Absi
    Date of Death: Mon., 29/12/2008
    Place of Death: Inside their house, Rafah.
    Weapon Type: Air-to-ground missile.
    Details of the last hours: The three children were inside their family house in Rafah when an Israeli bomb
    struck the house.

Name: Arafat Khawaja
    Place of Death: A hospital in the West Bank city of Ramallah.
    Weapon Type: Sniper.
    Details of the last hours: Shocked by the horrible Israeli onslaught against Gazans, represented in the
    massive wave of Israeli air strikes against the already starving, tired and wounded people in the sealed off
    Strip which claimed the lives of hundreds of them and injured more than a thousand, Arafat took to the streets
    of the West Bank city of Ramallah and joined a group of Palestinian protesters. The Israeli soldiers opened fire
    at the protesters, killing the young Arafat.

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اسم الضحية : أسامة بن زيد نزار ريان
    السن : 3 أعوام
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 1\1\2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : بيته الكائن في مخيم جباليا – شمال قطاع غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة : صاروخ من طائرات الأف 16 لبيته

" وين إنت يا أسامة " يجيب الصغير أسامة بن زيد تلقائيا وحيثما كان " أنا عند بابا " ، وفي عصر الأول من يناير لعام 2009 كان أسامة فعلا عند بابا (نزار عبد القادر ريان) بل كان في حضنه عندما ضربت طائرات الأف 16 صورايخها تجاه عائلة ريان، ليستشهدوا جميعا وهم 16 شخصا. (حسب رواية بلال ريان شقيق الشهيد)

أحبت والدته شيرين أن تطلق هذا الاسم المركب على ابنها الوحيد تيمنا بالصحابي الجليل أسامة بن زيد، فهي كثيرا ما عاشت مع سيرة الرسول عليه أفضل الصلاة والسلام وقصص الصحابة رضي الله عنهم كونها تتابع دراساتها العليا في أصول في الجامعة الإسلامية بغزة ، تقول زوجة بلال (أم إبراهيم) :" كان أسامة محبوبا جدا من قبل الجميع، وكنا فرحين على تلك الكلمات الصغيرة التي كان ينطق وتعلمها إياه أمه " ، وتضيف :" أمها ذاتها كانت تنعم بحس طفولة جميلة، وعكس ذلك على صغارها من حيث المرح والقبول ".

ويتذكر بلال كيف كانت تحرص ريم شقيقة أسامة و سجى أخته من أمه على مداعبته وتدلليه، حتى أنه لم يخرج من باب البيت دونهن البتة، وعندما كن يخرجن للروضة يبكي عليهن بشدة ، يقول شقيقه بلال :" أسامة بن زيد ذو السنوات الثلاث، كان أول ما نطق: "أنا عند بابا"، فاستشهد بين ذراعي أبيه، فحسبي الله ونعم الوكيل " ، وذلك بسبب وجوده الكثير مع والده خاصة في وقت النزهات الشهرية، التي كان يحرص الشيخ نزار فيها على اصطحاب كافة عائلته .

زوجة بلال تقول :" أنا الآن أشفق على سجى كثيرا كانت تعيش ثلاثة أيام في الأسبوع مع أمها وزيد وريم والآن فقدتهم .. بالتأكيد وضعها النفسي صعب للغاية ، كانت متعلقة جدا بزيد وريم وتلعب معهم " ، أما عائشة شقيقة أسامة وفي ذات سنه فقد أحبها أسامة كثيرا ومرح معها في وقت غياب باقي الأخوة والأشقاء في المدرسة أو الروضة، لكنها رحلت معه ولن يتركها كما فعل مع سجى ..

اسم الضحية : مريم نزار ريان
    السن : 10 أعوام
    النوع : أنثى
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 1/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : بيتها الكائن في مخيم جباليا – شمال قطاع غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة : صاروخ من طائرات الأف 16 لبيتها.

قصة الاستشهاد:

تحت غطاء السماء بدأت مريم نزار ريان – 10 أعوام – تلعب على سطح منزلها الكائن في مخيم جبالي،ا مع أخوانها الإحدى عشر، وبجوار والدها وزوجاته الأربع. سمعت مريم صوت الطائرات الإسرائيلية في يومها الرابع للحرب على غزة، لكنها لم تتوقع أن تضرب هذه الطائرات صاروخ إف 16 صوبها وصوب أهلها لترديهم شهداء جميعهم .

وفي حوالي الساعة الثانية ظهر اليوم الأول في سنة 2009 ، بينما كان والد الشهيدة داخل منزله، قامت طائرات إسرائيلية من طراز إف 16 بالإغارة على منزلهم بثلاثة صواريخ ، ما أدى إلى تدمير المنزل بالكامل الذي انهال فوق رؤوس ساكنيه، وتوفيت الشهيدة مع 13 من أفراد عائلتها المكونة من أب وأربع زوجات و7 من الإخوة والأخوات، ولم ينج من العائلة إلا ثلاث إخوة لم يكونوا بالمنزل لحظة وقوع الغارة.

وقد انتشلت الشهيدة وأفراد عائلتها من تحت الركام، وقال الدكتور معاوية حسنين (مدير الإسعاف والطوارئ بغزة) إن معظم أفراد هذه العائلة وصلوا أشلاء ممزقة نتيجة عنف الغارة التي استهدفتهم. وفي اليوم التالي قام أكثر من عشرة آلاف شخص بتشييع جنازة الشهيدة مع أفراد عائلتها.

أحب الشيخ نزار (والد الشهيدة) مريم كثيرا، ورغم صغر سنها طلب من أمها أن تفصل لها جلبابا خاصا. فرحت مريم بهذا الثوم فرحا شديدا، حتى أنها كانت لا تخرج إلي الشارع إلى وهي ترتديه، حتى أن مشهد وجودها وسط البنات في الحي وهي تلعب بهذا الجلباب كان يلفت نظر الجميع إلى براءتها وجمالها. ولشدة التزامها كانت عندما تنزل إلى فناء المنزل للـّعب، فإنها كانت ترتدي ثوب الصلاة.

يقول شقيقها بلال :" كانت مريم مؤدبة جدا تنادي زوجتي بـ" يا خالتي " وتخاطب جميع الكبار بالألقاب ، وكانت مجتهدة جدا ، تدرس بنات فصلها بعض المواد الدراسية الخاصة بالصف الرابع الابتدائي، بطلب من مدرساتها وخاصة اللغة الإنجليزية ". كانت مريم تتكلم "كثيرا " وتتحدث إلى الجميع، لكن أجمل حديثها عندما يكون عن الحلم الكبير بأن تكمل دراستها العليا. بل إنها الوحيدة التي تمنت أن تدرس الطب في عائلة نزار ريان ، وتقول زوجة أخيها أم إبراهيم عن ذلك :" الأكثر تفوقا في الدراسة كانت مريم، وهي كثيرة الحديث عن العلم والتعلم .. أتذكر كيف كانت تنتظر أن تنتهي الحرب على أحر من الجمر كي تذهب إلى المدرسة، كي تقابل صديقاتها وتواصل الدراسة، وكل حديثها وقت الحرب عندما أعود إلى المدرسة سنعمل كذا وكذا " ، وعن ذلك أيضا يقول بلال :" حبيبتي مريم في الصف الرابع الابتدائي؛ مريم التلميذة المتميزة المتفوقة في دراستها، والتي كانت تحلم بمستقبل واعد وغد أفضل، تنتظر الحرب أن تضع أوزارها لتعود إلى مقاعد الدراسة، لكن المحتلين الحاقدين حرموها من حقها في العيش بسلام، أو أن تكمل دراستها كباقي أطفال العالم".

منى ابنة شقيقها بلال تفتقد مريم كثيرا ، فقد جلست تحدث أمها عنها وقالت "رحمها الله عمتي مريم كانت طيبة تعلم صديقاتها وتصبر عليهن ".

كما التزمت مريم بالصلاة في المسجد، فكانت تخرج لأداء الصلاة في المصلي الخاص بالنساء في حيها ، أما بعد صلاة العصر فهي على موعد مع حلقات حفظ القرآن الكريم .
    عندما ذهبت زوج أخيها بلال إلى المدرسة لتوصيل ابنتها منى، في المرة الأولى لها بعد الحرب، وبعد أن فقدت كافة أعمامها الصغار ، وقفت مُدرّسة مريم تبكي أكثر " بناتها " في الفصل اجتهادا، وتعبر عند صدمتها وعدم تصدقيها أن مريم استشهدت.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسرين حمدان ; 20/07/2009 الساعة 11:06 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اسم الضحية: تامر حسن علي الأخرس.
    السن: 5 أعوام.
    تاريخ الاستشهاد:27/12/2008.
    مكان الاستشهاد: قصف إسرائيلي بالقرب من ورشة حمودة القريبة من بيته بحي الزيتون شرق مدينة غزة.
    سبب الاستشهاد: شظايا صاروخ أطلق من طائرة إسرائيلية.
    قصة الاستشهاد:

ظهر السابع والعشرين من ديسمبر 2008 عاد تامر على عجل من روضته القريبة من منزله لكنه لم يستطع الوصول إلى حضن أمه حياً يهديها التحية ويطبع على جبينها القبلة اليومية، عاد محملاً على الأكتاف بعدما تناثرت في جسده شظايا الصاروخ الذي استهدف ورشة حمودة للحدادة، فوقت نزول الصاروخ من السماء كان يمر من جانب الورشة، فصعدت روحه إلى الباري جل وعلا..

مع شقيقاته يلهو ويلعب يشاكسهم حينا ويلاعبهم أحيانا أخرى،ً إلا شقيقته الكبرى سلام فقد تعلق بها كثيراً ولا يحسن إغضابها أو مشاكستها حتى لو مزاحاً، فحبها في قلبه كبير جداً بحجم الأرض والسماء، لكن سلام الآن تفتقده، تفتقد ابتسامته الخجولة وملامحه البريئة، تفتقد إلحاحه عليها ورجائه لها أن تجلس بجواره حتى ينهي واجباته ويتم نشاطه البيتي، ولا يعينها على الذكرى إلى بعض من صور، وصدى كلمات طفقت من على لسانه.

الجدة لا يمكنها أن تنسى همس صوته في أذنها " يا ستو اشتري لي أرنب"، وعلى الفور لبت رغبته فهو الحبيب الغالي على القلب والفؤاد، تقول:"كنت كلما ذهب إلى الأرانب وأطعمها واعتنى بنظافتها وسقاها أمازحه؛ بدك تذبح لي أرنب وتطعمني إياه، فيرد ضاحكاً لا.. لأ بالأول رح أزوجك يا ستو عريس حلو زيك وبعدين أذبح لك أرنب، ويبتسم ثم تعلو ضحكاته وأبادله إياها".

كان تامر مجتهداً في الروضة، ما إن يصل المنزل حتى يخرج كتبه وكراسته، يكتب واجباته ويحفظ دروسه، وإذا ما تأخر عن الكتابة لانشغاله باللعب أو مساعدة الجدة، ويأتي عليه المساء يبكي طويلاً بانتظار شقيقته الكبرى أو أمه أن تجلس معه حتى ينهي واجباته.

الأمنيات لدى تامر كانت كبيرة رغم صغر سنه، تمنى أن يشب فتىًّ يافعاً يساند والده بعد استكمال تعليمه الجامعي كما أعمامه، فيما تمنت والدته أن تراه طبيباً أو مهندساً، لكن صواريخ الاحتلال لم تمهل تامر أن يزهو بعمره ونجاحاته.. خطفته سريعاً دونما سابق إنذار.

اسم الضحية : محمد باسم شقورة
    السن : 9 أعوام
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 6/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : سور مدرسة الفاخورة الغربي – مخيم جباليا – شمال غزة

سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة :قذائف وصواريخ من طائرة أف 16 إسرائيلية

مع ساعات عصر يوم السادس من أبريل، أمهلت طائرات الموت والدة الطفل محمد باسم شقورة دقائق، لتمتع ناظريها به وهو يتناول شرائح "الشيبسي" التي حصل عليها من بقالة والده. ثم عبر محمد باب البيت للمرة الأخيرة مع رفيقه، إلى حيث صبت طائرات الاحتلال حممها على ملاجئ الأمان التي قصدها أهالي غزة - هروبا من جحيم الحرب على كل ما يدب على هذه الأرض- فسقط محمد شهيدا إثر القصف الذي نال مدرسة الفاخورة في مخيم جباليا للاجئين.

لحظات عصر ذلك اليوم سجلت في ذاكرة أهالي جباليا ما لا يخطر على قلب البشر، وأول تلك القلوب قلب والد الشهيد محمد الذي انفطر حينما اقترب من مكان المجزرة، فبعد أن ضرب صاروخ آخر على المكان وانبطح أرضا، قام الأب لينقذ شابا في العشرينات من العمر، لكن الفاجعة كانت حينما رأى " فلذة كبده " مخضبا بدمائه مع العشرات من الشهداء.

"محمد استشهد"، كلمات رددها والده على مسامع أمه الهائمة على وجهها بحثا عن مصير طفلها الذي لم يغب عن ناظريها سوى لحظاتْ، فوقعت تلك الكلمات كالصاعقة على قلبها المجروح.

كان محمد تلميذا في الصف الثالث الابتدائي ، يعيش في بيت فقير في مخيم جباليا، لكنه ورغم سوء وضعه المعيشي، زين بيته بالزرع الذي اجتهد في رعايته، كما زينه بحوض صغير به أربع سمكات من سمك الزينة .

محمد هو واحد من ثمانية أبناء، خمسة من الذكور وثلاث من الإناث، تقول عنه والدته : "عندما كان يمرض كنت أشفق عليه أكثر من أي من أبنائي، وذلك لأنه أطيبهم وأكثرهم حنانا ومساعدة لي ولأبيه وجدته ... لقد كان مميزا حقا .. كان حلمه أن نتمكن من تحسين ظروفنا الاقتصادية ونعمر بيتا جميلا، نعيش فيه مع إخوانه، وكثيرا ما حدثنا عن هذا الحلم .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل لقد قتلوه دون أدنى ذنب ".

مشاهد الشهداء من الأطفال لم تنل من نفس محمد أبدا، فقبل يومين من استشهاده أوقفت شقيقته الكبرى مؤشر التلفزيون على مشاهد الأطفال الشهداء، وكان محمد إلى جانبها يتابع تلك المشاهد، فلما راودت والدته شقيقته، رد محمد على أمه قائلا : "أنا مش خايف ... هذول عصافير الجنة ولهم جناحين بيض" ، وتضيف أمه :" لقد فرحت به لأنه بدأ يكبر.. ونما جسمه، وبدأت أعتمد عليه في الكثير من المهام في البيت، لكني اليوم أفتقد حتى ابتسامته التي كانت تمحو عني الكثير من الهموم .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل ".

يقول والده :" كان أسرع أبنائي تلبية لندائي .. لا يتردد في فعل كل ما أطلبه منه . ..لا أكاد أصدق أني فقدته .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل " ويضيف : "سبحان الله .. فالله يصطفي الشهداء .. لقد كنت قريبا من القصف لكنه الله الكريم اختار محمد دوني ".

حسن أحب إخوان محمد إلى قلبه، عندما ذهب إلى المدرسة في اليوم الأول لانتهاء الحرب على غزة، بكي بحرقة على فقدان محمد، بل أنه أحزن فصله كله ومدرسته، فشاركوه البكاء يقول حسن :" كنا ننام ونأكل ونلعب سويا .. لقد استشهد محمد .. الله يرحمه ..كنت أحبه كثيرا وسأبقى".

اسم الضحية: رضوان محمد عاشور.
    السن: 13 عاماً.
    تاريخ الاستشهاد: 7/1/ 2009
    مكان الاستشهاد: بالقرب من بيته في حي الزيتون - شرق غزة .
    سبب الاستشهاد: صاروخ طائرةاستطلاع.

قصة الاستشهاد:
    صباح يوم الأربعاء السابع من يناير 2009 لم يكن كالصباحات السابقة على قلب أم رضوان التي افتقدته شهيداً، لا لشيء إلا لأنه أصر على أن يعود لبيته الذي أخلاه وأسرته في وقت سابق خوفاً على حياتهم.

على مقربة من بيته بينما كان في طريقه وشقيقه لإطعام الأغنام في حظيرة المنزل، استهدفتهم طائرة الاستطلاع فشطرت أجسادهم أشلاء قبل أن يكملا المهمة التي جاءا من أجلها رغم اعتراض الوالدين.
    رضوان (13 عاما) كان يخشي على الأغنام الموت جوعاً وعطشاً، فأصر على الوصول إليها قبل أن تعلن الشمس إشراقة أشعتها لكنه ما استطاع، فبقيت الأغنام على قيد الحياة ورحل هو وشقيقه عبد الرحمن ، مخلفين الحسرة والألم في قلوب من عرفوهم.

رضوان كان مرضياً من والديه، محبوباً من كل من عرفه أو جلس معه في حلقة دينية في المسجد، لا يعرف للكذب سبيلاً، على قدر رفيع من الأخلاق والالتزام الديني، لا يترك صلاة الفجر أبدا،ً تقي يحفظ جزأين من القرآن، مجتهد في دراسته ، صاحب صوت شجي طالما أنشد بعمق وإخلاص "حياتي كلها لله"، مطيع جميل الصفات والملامح. تفاصيل حياته كانت موزعة بين حفظ كتاب الله، والالتحاق بحلقات الإيمان في المسجد، ولاسيما الاجتهاد في الدراسة لاستكمال مشوار تعليمه الممتد أمامه طويلاً لتحقيق أحلام راودته.

كان رجلاً في ثياب طفل يعز على من يعرفه فراقه، يساعد من يحتاج للمساعدة صغيراً أم كبيراً قريباً أو جاراً أو صديقاً. وكان أكثر ما يساعد والده العاطل عن العمل، يبيع الحلوى في وقت فراغه ويأتي لأبيه بالمال، حتى أن آخر ما باعه خبأه بين صفحات المصحف الخاص به، حتى يأتي الأب ويمنحه ما ادخر، ولما رحل أبت الأم أن تنفق شيئاً منها فحفظتها بين صفحات المصحف لتعينها على الذكرى.

وتكشف تصرفات ودموع شقيقه حسن في الخامسة من عمره عن عمق علاقته به، فكلما تحدثت الأم عن رضوان اغرورقت عيناه بالدموع، وانتحى جانباً ليذرفها على وجنتيه حزناً على من رحل ولن يعود. حين أحضر العم صورة للشهيد توسط وجهه فيها الورود، أمسكها بين كفيه الصغيرين قبلها وبكى بحرقة، فلم ير معنى للورود في الصورة إلا الرحيل. وما تزال ملاطفة رضوان له والحاجيات التي كان يجلبها له ماثلة في ذاكرته في كل حين، ولم يجد سبيلا للتعبير عن فقده لكل ذلك أبلغ البكاء.

أحلام رضوان لم تكن بالمستحيلة، لا تخصه وحده، فقد اختزلها في عقله ووجدانه اعترافاً بفضل والديه، كان يحلم أن يحقق لوالده حلمه بأن يكبر ويكون طبيباً أو مهندساً. ولتحقيق هذا الحلم بات يجتهد أكثر فأكثر في دراسته ليحصد المجموع الذي يؤهله لدخول أي من الكليتين التي رآه فيهما والده.

ورغم أن الحلم لدى رضوان لا يعدو حق من حقوقه، إلا أن قوات الاحتلال لم تسمح له باستكمال تفاصيله، واجتثت الحلم والفتى معاً بآلتها العسكرية ولم يعد من رضوان وأحلامه إلا ذكرى تتلعثم بها الألسنة حزناً وتغرق فيها القلوب ألماً.

اسم الضحية : أمال نجيب علوش
    السن : 12 عاما
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 11/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : منزلها الكائن في شارع مسعود - جباليا - شمال غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة :قذائف إسرائيلية.

عندما ضربت قذائف الاحتلال الإسرائيلي بيت جيران" آل علوش " في جباليا، سارعت آمال (12 عاما) للخروج مع أهلها هربا من هذه القذائف، لكن خارطة القذائف العشوائية أشارت بسرعة تجاه بيت آمال، وكانت حينها على سلم البيت تحاول النجاة بنفسها من القذائف التي لم تستثن أحدا، فأصابت أولى القذائف التي سقطت على بيتها جسدها فتناثر أشلاء على سلم البيت.
    رحلت آمال كما العشرات من أطفال فلسطين ، لكن بقي حديث كبير عن تلك الطفلة ، فهي الفتاة الملتزمة التي لم تخرج البتة بدون حجاب. وهي الداعية رغم صغر سنها، ملتزمة بصلاتها وصيامها منذ كانت في السادسة من عمرها .

تقول أمها وهي تبتسم لذكري هذه الفتاة الجميلة: "آمال بها كل الصفات التي تتمناها أي أم في ابنتها .. كانت رائعة في الأخلاق ..مطيعة وهادئة جدا ..كلها إيمان وصدق ..سمعت بعد استشهادها أنها كانت تحث زميلاتها على الصلاة وارتداء الحجاب، وقد تتجنب اللواتي لا يصلين... كنت أخاف عليها كثيرا لأنها جميلة وهادئة ... كانت تستحي حتى من الذهاب لبيت عمها لجلب حاجة لي من هناك" .

في البيت كانت آمال الكبيرة التي أدت أعمال المنزل، دون أن تكلف أمها حتى الطلب اللفظي. أما مع أشقائها فهي الأم الصغيرة التي اعتنت بهم بكل الحنان والحب. وكانت المعطاءة الكريمة التي ترفض أن تطلب أي شيء خاص بها من المستلزمات حتى لا تكلف أهلها ما لا يطيقون، وتشجع أخواتها الصغار دائما على الصلاة وارتداء الحجاب ، وكأنها خريجة جامعية من أحدى الكليات الشرعية.

وفي وقت الحرب خافت آمال على أهلها وأبناء أعمامها العاملين في الأجهزة الأمنية الفلسطينية، ودعت أمام زميلاتها قائلة: "يا رب إذا اجتاحونا اليهود ..يا رب تحفظ كل أهلي وما يستشهد منهم أحد إلا أنا .. يا رب أنا استشهد ". أجيب دعاء آمال فكانت الوحيدة التي استشهدت من عائلتها ، تقول أمها :" كانت تخاف من أن يستشهد أحد منا فيحرق قلبها عليه وكأنها سيدة كبيرة تخاف من فقدان أحد من عائلتها".

أما في مدرستها فكانت نعم الطالبة المحبوبة من قبل المدرسات، حتى أنهن اتفقن على مناداتها بـ"النجمة الخجولة " لشدة حيائها واجتهادها، فكلما نهضت للإجابة على سؤال وجه إليها من قبل المدرسة " احمرت خدودها " خجلا . كما تميزت في تحصيلها العلمي فحصلت على أعلي الدرجات في الفصل، بل كانت "مدرسة " في ذات الوقت، حيث أوكلت لها مدرساتها تدريس بعض الفتيات من فصلها، من اللواتي يحتجن لمزيد من الشرح والمتابعة لضعف تحصليهن.

حلمت أمال في اليوم الذي تصبح فيه مدرسة " للجغرافيا أو التاريخ ". فقد عشقت هاتين المادتين وحصلت فيهما على الدرجة النهائية ، تقول عنها رفيقتها مها حمودة: "كانت آمال مميزة جدا .. وجميع البنات يحببنها، لأنها كانت تساعد الكثير منهن في فهم الدروس. وكانت تدعوهم إلى الصلاة باستمرار، وتوصيهم بالالتزام الديني والأخلاقي".

اسم الضحية دينا أنور بعلوشة
    المرحلة العمرية طفلة
    النوع أنثى
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة 12/31/2008
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة مخيم جباليا شمال قطاع غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة قصف جوي إسرائيلي

تفاصيل الإصابة أو الوفاة
    في حوالي الساعة العاشرة من مساء يوم السبت 28 كانون أول 2008، كانت الكهرباء مقطوعة عن مخيم جباليا في وسط قطاع غزة. في ذلك الوقت كانت الشهيدة (6 أعوام) مع أشقائها الثمانية برفقة والديها في بيتهم المجاور لمسجد عماد عقل وسط مخيم جباليا المكتظ بالسكان.
    وكان صوت الطائرات الحربية وطائرات الاستطلاع التي تحوم المنطقة تملئ قلب الشهيدة وعائلتها خوفا وقلقا.
    وتستذكر سميرة بعلوشة والدة الشهيدة (35 عام) تلك اللحظات: "كنا نسمع بوضوح أصوات الانفجارات وكان الخوف والقلق يملأ قلوبنا... طلبت من دينا وأخواتها أن يذهبن للنوم حتى يهدأن من القلق." وذهبت الوالدة أيضا لغرفتها التي تتقاسمها مع زوجها أنور وابنها محمد الذي يبلغ سنة من العمر وابنتها براءة التي تبلغ 13 يوما من العمر.
    بعد ما يقارب الساعتين وفي منتصف ليلة الاثنين 29 كانون أول 2008 استهدف صاروخ المسجد المجاور مما أدى لتدميره بشكل كامل وتدمير المنازل المجاورة، التي في معظمها مسقوفة بالاسبستوس والزينكو. وتقول الوالدة "أفقت من نومي لأرى سقف وجدران منزلنا فوقي... لم أدرك حينها ما كان يجري، بعد ذلك غبت عن الوعي وعندما صحوت... نظرت حولي فرأيت غبار كثيف يملأ المكان... وكان جسمي مغطى بالحجارة والرمال... وكنت أستطيع التنفس بصعوبة... زوجي أنور أيضا كان مثلي مغطى بالحجارة والرمال...كنت أسمع صراخ ابنتي براءة من تحت الركام... عندها أخذت بإزالة الحجارة والرمال من على جسمي حتى تمكنت من الوقوف... وأسرعت إلى ابنتي براءة وبدأت بإزالة الركام من على سريرها... وجدت سريرها قد قلب فوقها وحماها من الحجارة المتساقطة... أخرجت ابنتي براءة وأعطيتها لزوجي أنور الذي كانت الدماء تملأ وجهه... بعدها نظرت إلى حيث ينام ابني محمد... لكني لم أجده، ولم أتمكن من رؤية فراشه أيضا... ورأيت جدارا في مكانه... بعد ذلك سمعت صراخ محمد من تحت الركام، وبدأت بإزالة الركام... وعندما أخرجت ابني محمد كان يصرخ والدماء تملأ وجهه ورأسه".
    بعد ذلك أعطت سميرة ابنها محمد لأحد الشباب الذين هرعوا لإنقاذهم، وذهبت للغرفة المجاورة لتطمئن على بناتها السبع الأخريات. وتقول سميرة "ذهبت إلى غرفتهن... لكني لم أجد الغرفة... فقد كانت جميع الجدران محطمة... والغرفة التي كانت تنام بها بناتي غير موجودة... وكانت الأرض مملوءة بالحجارة والخشب والاسبستوس... حينها انهرت تماما وبدأت أصرخ "
    أخذ الجيران الأم إلى سيارة الإسعاف التي أقلتها إلى مستشفى كمال عدوان لمعالجة جروحها. وبينما كانت الأم في المستشفى تم إبلاغها أنها فقدت دينا وبناتها الأربع جواهر (4 أعوام ) سمر (12 عاما) إكرام (13 عاما) تحرير (17 عاما) تحت ركام المنزل.

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    26/06/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    أختى الفاضلة جزاك الله خيرا على طرح هذه الصور الناتجة من الاعتداء الغاشم على غزة
    فهؤلاء الاطفال لابد وانهم كانوا يحملون اسلحة رهيبة فتاكة لذا فقد استحقوا ماجرى لهم

رحمهم الله وجعلهم من اطفال الجنة وربط على قلوب والديهم والهمهم الصبر والحمد
    ورحم الله كل الشهداء الابرار

وليسامحنا الله

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    08/02/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
    دعاء لله تعالى أن تكونوا وأهليكم وجميع المسلمين بخير

كل ذلك في ذاكرة التاريخ ولن ينسى لنعود إليه في زمن العزة يا غزة، وحينئذ يفرح المؤمنون بنصر الله، ألا إن نصر الله قريب، فانصروا الله ينصركم ويثبت أقدامكم

المرجو من المشرفين إعادة إرسال صور مجازر غزة، كما أرجو أن يفتح رابط خاص عن مجزة غزة تدون فيه كل الأخبار عن تلك المجزرة ومتطوراتها لتصبح وثيقة تاريخية تنقل من جيل إلى جيل.

لننتصح بالدوام على طاعة الله سبحانه و تعالى ، و أن يكون من بين مبادئنا
    في الحياة : اعط بلا مقابل .. ترزق بلا توقع
    لا تحرموني من الدعاء
    بارك الله تعالى فيكم وجزاكم خيرا
    وصلى الله تعالى وسلم وبارك على رسوله وحبيبه سيدنا محمد وآله
    والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

مقاطعة البضائع التي تفيد اليهود عند شرائها

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اسم الضحية: عبد الله ناجي حسنين
    السن: 9 أعوام
    تاريخ الاستشهاد: 20/1/2009.
    مكان الاستشهاد: في ساحة المنزل.
    سبب الاستشهاد: انفجار لغم من مخلفات الحرب.
    قصة الاستشهاد:

الساعة التاسعة من صباح الثلاثاء بعد انتهاء الحرب على غزة، وانسحاب قوات الاحتلال، عاد عبد الله كمن عادوا إلى بيوتهم بعد أن شردتهم الحرب أياماً عن أماكن نومهم ولهوهم. كان مشتاقاً لطيوره لم ينتظر طعام الفطور الذي أعدته أمه من الصباح الباكر، كان شوقه أكبر من جوعه، قطع طرف رغيف ووضع به بعض رقائق البطاطس وذهب وهناك على مقربة من شقيقته التي تبحث بين الزرع البري عن أوراق "الخبيزة" (نبات بري) التي اشتهتها الأم، فرحل معها بعد أن أصابته شظايا اللغم الذي خلفته قوات الاحتلال في المكان.

عبد الله رغم سنوات عمره التسع، إلا أنه كان شجاعاً يحب المغامرات، لا يخشى شيئاً. وقد استقى تلك الخصال من والده، فكان يصطحبه أينما ذهب،و يشجعه على الدراسة، ويعلمه أصول التجارة. فكبر وكبرت أمنياته بأن يكون تاجراً للمواشي كما والده، ليس من باب التقليد بل من باب العشق للطبيعة.

يوم استشهاده جاء لأمه فرحاً سعيداً، فقد أعطاه العم اثنين من "الشواكل" (العملة المحلية)، لم يخرج للبقالة ليشتري لنفسه، بل خرج لشراء قطعتين من الحلوى، إحداها له والأخرى لأمه. في ذلك اليوم رفضت الأم أن تأخذ الحلوى من عبد الله، ولما ألح عليها أخذت منها القليل حتى لا تغضبه. ثم عاد لشراء بعض المسليات ليتسلوا به جميعاً في ساحة المنزل، خرج وما هي إلا ثوان معدودة وكان جسده مفتتا،ً أكبر قطعة فيه كحبات تلك المسليات.

يوم فرح بالنسبة له حين يمسك بزمام الأغنام ويأخذها للرعي، أو يخرج بها مع والده إلى السوق. كان شديد الحب لهذه الأغنام، فيدللها يطعمها ويسقيها ويعتني بصغارها. لكن الصغير تخطفته اليد الآثمة، وألقت في قلب الأب الحنون ألما وحسرة، خلف الراحل لوالده عصا يهش بها على غنمه، لكن هذه البهائم ظلت ترقب الراعي الصغير فلا تجدها فتسير بهدوء وحزن.

اسم الضحية : تسنيم ياسر الرفاتي
    السن : عامان
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة : 11/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة : منزل جدها الكائن في شارع مسعود - جباليا - شمال غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة : قذائف وصواريخ أصابت بيت جدها

لم تعبأ الصغيرة تسنيم (عامان) بحالة الحرب التي تعيشها غزة، وكلما ضرب الاحتلال الإسرائيلي احدي القذائف بالقرب من بيت جدتها، ضحكت بصوت عال على الذين يفزعون من القذائف في البيت ، لكنها في الليل كانت مثلهم، يملؤها صوت الانفجارات خوفا وذعرا.

واحدة من تلك القذائف لم تمنح تسنيم لا الضحك ولا البكاء، بل منحتها شظايا مزقت جسدها الغض أشلاء لاسيما ظهرها، كما أنها لم تمنح أمها ووالدها حق لملمة أشلائها، لأن جراحهم لم تسمح لهم بذلك.
    والدها في إغمائه الأول من الإصابة سافر من مستشفي الشفاء بغزة إلى جمهورية مصر العربية، ولحقت به والدتها. وهناك تلقيا عبر الاتصال الهاتفي، وبأسلوب تدريجي نبأ استشهاد ابنتهم الوحيدة تسنيم. عاد الأب والأم إلى البيت المهدوم والكائن في الطابق العلوي من بيت الجد أبو رأفت، لكن البيت الحزين افتقد ضحكات بريئة كانت تسنيم تحيي بها جدرانه.

الأب الذي يعاني الآن من إصابة في الرأس، يحلو له أن يشبه ابنته الراحلة "بالقمر" لجمالها ولحبه الشديد لها. أما أمها التي فقدت عينها من ذات القذيفة التي قتلت ابنتها، فوضعها النفسي صعب للغاية، تقول أم تسنيم عن ابنتها الجميلة -التي انتظرتها بفارغ الصبر- :" كنت البسها أجمل الثياب، وأمشط لها شعرها مرة في كل ساعة، وتمنيت أيضا عندما تكبر أن تكون في تخصص دراسي مميز " ، وتضيف :" لم أصدق أني فقدت ابنتي الوحيدة دون أن أعي ماذا أصابها ، أفقت من غيبوبتي لأجد نفسي وزوجي مصابين، وزهرة حياتنا شهيدة، وابننا الآخر جريح ".

يفتقد الصغير مصطفى ابن الثالثة من العمر (شقيق تسنيم) " البوبو "، ويسأل عنها دون كلل، أما عندما يرى صورتها على هاتف والده، فتغريه طفولته البريئة بأن يلمسها كما كان يفعل عندما كانت تداعبه.

أكثر ما أحبت تسنيم أن تنزل مع والدتها إلى حيث الجدة والعمات، اللواتي يتسابقن إلى حملها ومداعبتها، تقول جدتها :" أحب إلى قلبي أن تأتي لي تسنيم وأنا في الحوش فتركض وتنادي أته أته وتحضنني وكأن بيني وبينها أكبر قصة حب "، وتضيف :" لقد قتلوا أجمل بنات أبنائي وحس البيت التي كان يسارع الجميع إلى مداعبتها ومناغاتها .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل ".

اسم الضحية: عبد الرحمن نزار ريان
    السن: 5 أعوام
    تاريخ الإصابة أو الوفاة: 1/1/2009
    مكان الإصابة أو الوفاة: بيته الكائن في مخيم جباليا – شمال قطاع غزة
    سبب الإصابة أو الوفاة: صاروخ من طائرات الأف 16 على بيته

بفارغ الصبر انتظر عبد الرحمن (5 أعوام) ابن الشهيد نزار ريان، الشهور الخمسة المتبقية لانتهاء دراسته في مرحلة " التمهيدي "، لدخول المدرسة ليكون مثل إخوانه " تلميذا" مميزا . لكن طائرات الاحتلال التي قصفت بيته في يوم 1\1 \2009 لم تمهله المزيد من الوقت لتحقيق هذا الحلم ، فقد ضربت طائرات الإف 16 بيته بصاروخ أسقط كل من في هذا المنزل وأحلامهم وآمالهم شهداء.

تميز عبد الرحمن بجسمه الضخم -إلى حد ما- بالنسبة لسنه، وصوته الجهوري الذي كان يستخدمه ليقلد الرجال في الحديث ، فكثيرا ما هابه ابن شقيقه إبراهيم، الذي كان من جيله لكنه أصغر منه حجما. ومع هذا حظي عبد الرحمن باحترام ابن شقيقه، فكان يناديه بعمي عبد الرحمن. وإذا اختلف الصغيران مع بعضها البعض، كان الشيخ ريان يناديهما ويسألهما عن سبب الخصومة، ويطلب منها التصالح فيستجيبان دون أدني تردد .

مشهد حليمة وريم وعبد الرحمن وإبراهيم وهم يذهبون إلى الروضة مشهد جميل، اعتادت عليه العائلة وكل الحي الذي يقنطون فيه، فكم أثلج مشهد سيرهم إلى روضة " الخلفاء الراشدين " بهذه الصحبة الصغيرة صدور أمهاتهم وإخوانهم ، تقول أم إبراهيم :" اليوم يخرج إبراهيم إلى الروضة وحده، بعد أن اعتاد على الذهاب مع عبد الرحمن وريم وحليمة، أشعر أنه يتألم كثيرا لهذا الفقدان .. حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل .. لقد قتلوهم في أولى خطواتهم للحياة " . يسأل إبراهيم أمه يوميا عن رفيقه عبد الرحمن :" مش عبد الرحمن استشهد ومتى راح أزورهم؟ ... لما نروح القبر راح أشوفهم وأحكي معهم؟ ".

وتضيف (أم إبراهيم) : "خالتي نوال (والدته) تحب عبد الرحمن جدا، وكما يقولون في المثل الشعبي كانت حاسة حالها طلعت بعبد الرحمن من الدنيا ". وتمنت أم عبد الرحمن أن يكون أول أبنائها من الذكور في مستوي علمي مميز كأبيه، وعملت جاهدة على ذلك فهي كثيرا ما أولته اهتماما خاصا، رغم كونه لم يدخل المدرسة بعد، واختارت له أقوى الروضات في مخيم جباليا وأكثرها تميزا وهي روضة " الخلفاء الراشدين " ، يقول شقيقه بلال :" كانت أمه تفتخر به كونه صغير وبار بها فتقول: عبد الرحمن حنون وطيب ". وحتى عندما رزقت بطفلها الثاني أسعد، أيضا بقي عبد الرحمن على قمة المعزة لدي أمه وكانت تخبر الجميع بأملها أن يكون مثل أبيه لا أكثر ..

أعز الشيخ ريان ابنه عبد الرحمن كثيرا، وكان يطلب من كل من في البيت عدم اغضابه، وحجته: " محدش يزعل عبد الرحمن لأنه أمه بتزعل ".
    كثيرا ما جلس عبد الرحمن يهمس لوالده عن أحلامه فيقول :" أنا يا أبي لما أكبر راح أصير مجاهد كبير، وراح أعمل أشياء كثيرة عشان أقاتل المحتلين " ، أما مع أبناء إخوانه المتزوجين -وهم في مثل سنه- فكان يعاملهم وكأنه كبير مسئول عنهم، تقول ابنه شقيقه بلال :" كان عمي عبد الرحمن يعزنا كثيرا ويدللنا ، ويطعمنا من الحاجات التي كان يشتريها"

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    05/04/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا لمجهودك اختي العزيزه نسرين
    ونأمل من كل مثقفينا ان لا ينسوا الجرائم المروعه التي حصلت في غزة فمهما نقل وكتب لن يعطى الصوره كامله عما حدث بغزة
    ألله صبرنا على ما ابتليتنا

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية حاتم صفوت النونو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    09/09/2008
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مجهود كبير تشكري علية و جزاك الله خيرا
    ورحمة الله الواسعه لشهدئنا الابرار

لترابك فلسطينُ دمانا فِــــدى .... و أجسادنا مــدّ لأراضيك حِمى
    فلسطين كلمة حروفها فخرٌ:

فالفاء : فداك أنا
    واللام : لم و لن أركع
    والسين: سودٌ ليالي العدى
    والطاء : طوبى لمن تحت الثرى
    والياء :يميني سلاحٌ في الوغى
    والنون: نهرٌ دمي لأقصاك جرى

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية رائد احمد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    05/12/2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك الله خيرا
    ورحمة الله الواسعه لشهدئنا الابرار
    ولعنة الله على كل قاتل وظالم

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية ناصر محمود الحريري
    تاريخ التسجيل
    21/05/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الى غزة الصابرة ... الى الابطال الصابرون الى غزة المحاصرة الى الشهداء العظماء .. الى الاطفال تحت وفوق الانقاض ... مجرد كلمات قد لا تعني شيئا .. فليس باليد حيلة .. ولم يبقى الا الدعاء ..
    ان القلب ليحزن وان العين لتدمع وان لحالك يا غزة لمحزونون
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    قتلوا صغيري يا بلاد فكبري
    الله اكبر غادر الشهداء
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    قتلوا صغيري أمتي فلتلبسي
    ثوب الحداد فقد أقيم عزاء
    قتلوا الكرامة من يجيب صراخنا
    صمت الجميع إذا أذيع نداء
    هدموا الديار على رؤوس صغارنا
    وتقطعت من جرمهم أشلاء
    قتلوا براءة طفلتي يا قومنا
    هل ظل فيكم عزة وحياء
    نسفوا المساجد ويح امة احمد
    كم تستباح محارم ودمــاء
    هل ظل فيكم من يغيث صغيرتي
    أف لكم يا أيها الجبناء
    يا سيف خالد من يسل سيوفنا
    قد عز ناصرنا وعز لقاء
    أحفاد سعد والمثنى أُسكتوا
    فالصمت فيهم كسوة و رداء
    أدمـاء أطفالي غدت مهدورة
    أن جاء صبح بل وكل مساء
    أطفال غزة سامحونا إننا
    لن نحتويكم أيها العظماء
    ذهبت كرامتنا وليس صنيعنا
    غير الكلام يصوغه الأعداء
    يا غزة الأحرار مهلا فاصبري
    النصر آت لن تضيع دماء
    القصيدة منقولة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ناصر محمود الحريري ; 25/07/2009 الساعة 08:40 PM

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية عبد الرحيم لبوزيدي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    13/12/2008
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[

frame="1 98"]السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    الحرية شجرة سقاها الدم المسفوح ،لن تذهب دماء الشهداء هدرا لن تتحرر الارض مجانا ،دم كل هؤلاء ستتحول قنابل مزروعة على ارض غزة العزة ستتحول صواريخ عابرة لاقطار السماوات والارض وسوف لن تخطئ هدفها ،سترمي بالعدو من الشمال الى الجنوب ومن الشرق الى الغرب في المياه لاسنة ليتجرع الموت لحظة بلحظة،كل قطرة من دم كل شهيد من هؤلاء الشهداء ستحفز مجاهدي غزة الابطال على المضي قدما لتكسير الاغلال التي اراد الاخ والصديق فرضها قبل العدو ،وسياتي يومي فرح فيه الشهداء في قبورهم والثكالى في خدورهن والصامدون في حصونهم ،لن تموت غزة العزة ولن تنحني هامات المجاهدين الا لله ،فنصر الله قريب وما النصر الا صبر ساعة ،اعانكم الله يا اهل غزة وسامحونا ليس شيئ نقدمه لكم غير الدعاء ......
    [/frame]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة عبد الرحيم لبوزيدي ; 25/07/2009 الساعة 07:10 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Gaza is a war of aggression or the suppression of the annihilation of the people

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

The name of God the Merciful
    God said ( People who told them that people had collected Fajcohm Vzadehm you in faith and God, is enough to say yes, the agent (Al-Imran: 173)
    The war was a war on Gaza is not the whole war has been attacked by rious types of weapons in modern war against a defenseless people who does not have a way to defend himself, but very little means of defense in the traditional and the whole does not pose any danger to any army in the world awash with the latest types of destructive weapons of mankind ....
    So why do we call the war ... The war in the sense that the convergence of the armies of trained and armed in the battlefield, or any kind of place ... But what happened in Gaza is not the case is not a war but a metaphor that is so to speak ..
    The clearest expression is under question Maiga
    Was war Strip Israeli aggression or the suppression of the Islamic resistance under the banner of Hamas or to annihilate the people of Palestine, a resident of the Gaza Strip????
    This question arises after the end of this criminal aggression is not contaminated blood of martyrs, but also contaminated with conspiracy and the conspirators and the forces of silent fans and negligence against the defenseless people in Gaza ...
    This has affected his words before the beginning of an objective to develop a very important question is the answer to question
    Was it a war of aggression or Gaza or the suppression of the annihilation of the people????

To complement the theme pictures please access this link
    http://www.islamway.com/gaza/gallery/?page=1

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسرين حمدان ; 26/07/2009 الساعة 03:10 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي شواهد حية على الإجرام الصهيوني على قطاع غزة في حرب الفرقان

Name of Victim: Hossam Raed Ragab Sobh
    Date of Injury or Death: Jan, 7, 2009
    Place of Injury or Death: Nearby the area of Salateen in Beit Lahiya city – Northern Gaza Strip
    Cause Injury or Death: an Israeli bombing shell
    More Information:
    At that horrible day, no one was at home to calm down Hossam’s mother, who was very worried about her kids, while the shots of bullets, missiles, and bombs are surrounding their home.
    Hossam’s mother was alone with her kids missing her supportive husband who was martyred two years ago.
    The mother feared of keep staying alone with her kids at home, so she took them to Hafsa School in Beit Lahiya looking for safety which they lack at home.
    But Hossam preferred to stay with his grandparents in Abou Hussein School as they need him.
    Hossam’s mother agreed and was calling them every now and then to assure Hossam is alright.
    After days of hiding from the missiles at these schools, rumors came up that their home is burned under the attacks.
    Hossam came out with his friends to check his home that holds all his memories since he was born. But while they were on their way, an Israeli aircraft shot Hossam directly with a missile that split his body into pieces. He was killed at once.
    When mother heard the news, she didn’t believe it, left the school, ran in the streets in her way to Kamal Adwan Hospital. She called his grandfather via mobile, who told her in sad words "Come to say goodbye to Hossam; he is in the morgue".
    Mother was shocked and lost her consciousness immediately. When she was awaken, she saw Hossam’s body laid out in front of her. She kissed him and prayed to God to accept him among martyrs.
    His Dreams:
    Hossam was a student in the 6th grade, but he had no intention to go to university. He always told his mother that he will be satisfied with the secondary education; will work with this diploma to relatively enhance their economic circumstances and to help in obtaining his brothers’ expenses.
    His dream was very simple; to be a taxi driver just like his father. But even this simple dream was killed by the Israeli unbelievable aggression.
    Among his brothers, Hossam was the elder and the closer to his mother’s heart. For her, he represented hope in the future. She wished he would grow up quickly to fill in the space left by his father. Hossam was responsible young man. He was like a father to his younger brothers, and they loved him so much.His brother, Mohammad, said "Today, I visited Hossam; planted some roses at his grave."
    Mohammad didn’t only plant the roses; he also put the headstone, as they couldn’t put it before because of the war. All what they have put at the time of his death was a sheet of cheap thin metal covering the grave.
    Mohammad added "Today I prayed for him, stayed at his grave so long, as I am missing him a lot."

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسرين حمدان ; 17/10/2009 الساعة 08:54 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Name of Victim: Haneen Wael Daban

Date of Injury or Death: Dec, 27.2008
    Place of Injury or Death: Nearby the protective security center – western Gaza..
    Cause Injury or Death: killed by fragments of an F-16 missile shot towards the protective security center at the first day of war on Gaza.
    More Information:
    On that very cold unforgettable day, the 27th of December 2008, the war on Gaza started.

On that day, Haneen with her sister Yasmine, were going back home after finishing her Arabic exam at school.

When they arrived nearby the protective security center, the F-16 aircrafts were shooting their first missiles ever in that horrible unfair war on Gaza.

These missiles were targeting that security center area, where Haneen and her sister were hit by the fragments of these missiles, and died at once.

Sympathetic is the meaning of ‘Haneen’ in English. She was like her name; very sympathetic and merciful.

Her mother said "my two daugthers were completing each other. Yasmine taught Haneen how to be strong and brave, while Haneen showed Yasmine the way of tenderness and compassion.”

Haneen was very generous; always ready to give any of her personal properties to anyone in need. She donated many of her possessions to her school.

Her Dreams:

Haneen was very talented in math; that is why her mother was counting on her in helping her young brothers in math homework.

She had her own special dream to finish her school and then specialize in surgery medical treatment. Everybody was amazed by her choice that doesn’t fit or reflect her peaceful and mild personality at all.

Furthermore, Haneen had loved the patriotic songs. The closest song to her heart was ‘Palestine, the Land of Belief’, whose singer was killed too at the same day of her death! Every time her mother is hearing this song, she is remembering Haneen and streams of tears are flowing from her eyes.

Last time Haneen called her father, who worked outside Gaza seven months before her passing away, she told him how deep she was missing him. And this was the last call and last words from the beloved daughter to her father.

But that other call, at which he knew about her death, had a terrible impact on him, an effect that cannot be described in words.

Exactly fifteen months is the age difference between Yasmine and Haneen. Their mother said “They were like twins. They wore same clothes. I bought for them same models. Since they were born,"

They lived together, loved their homeland together, and died together for this sad struggling land.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسرين حمدان ; 17/10/2009 الساعة 09:21 PM

+ الرد على الموضوع
صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •