تم الإرسال بإذن الله وسأعمل على حشد أصوات كثيرة انشاء الله
    عسى الله أن يوفقنا في معركتنا الضارية ضد أعداءنا

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية نصر إلهام
    تاريخ التسجيل
    16/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: انسخ هذه الرسالة وارسلها إلى معجم إلكتروني حاقد

لقد تم بعث الرسالة عل ذلك يجعلهم يراجعون سياسات المؤسسة.
    شكرا للجميع على الجهود التي تبذلونها،

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    08/01/2008
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    بارك الله بك استاذ جمال
    تم الارسال

أستاذ جامعي الصورة الرمزية جمال الأحمر
    تاريخ التسجيل
    10/07/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thumbs up رد: انسخ هذه الرسالة وارسلها إلى معجم إلكتروني حاقد

1- أحيي الأستاذ عامر العظم (القائد العام لقوات حلف شمال واتا؛ الواتو) على همته التي لا تكل ولا تمل في مهاجمة أمثال هؤلاء الحاقدين.

2- أشكر كل الأساتذة والأستاذات الذين ساهموا في هذه المعركة الحضارية:
    ناصر محمود الحريري
    عبد الله جدي
    حاتم صفوت النونو
    نصر إلهام
    ضحى القره غولي

3- أحيي كل من ساهم بنشر إضافي لهذه الرسالة عبر صناديق بريده المختلفة، وعير أصدقائه، ومدوناته، ومواقعة التي يكتب فيها:
    غاده بنت تركي
    تيسير م الكوجك
    مادي علي
    محمد اسلام بدر الدين
    خولة عمورة
    عبد الحافظ بخيت متولى
    ريمة نايت الصغير

تحية أندلسية من المواقع الدفاعية ثم الهجومية المتقدمة...السلام عليكم

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية اميرة العلي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    18/08/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[;i
    Mr. Jamal;
    I should tell you how pleased and encouraged I feel that some wata members are finally heeding the call to act on this initiative, and that, I think, is an awesome accomplishment in itself.
    divider
    Also, I have read the protest letter you put together, and although admittedly I feel quite uneasy and have some reservation on the way it was composed, it is nonetheless a step in the right direction. Now, having said that, I think we should tune down considerably both the rhetoric and the accusatory tone of the letter. We must not allow our anger or frustration, however legitimate and reasonable they may be, to cloud our thinking and hinder our efforts. And I'll tell why, its best of we treat this effort sort of like a fishing expedition, initially at least, where we should be fishing for as much information possible from these websites without creating waves or scaring the other fish. Interestingly enough, and whether we like it or not, we are going to need their full cooperation all throughout this process, if we are to ever get to the bottom of this issue and arrive at a favorable conclusion.
    divider
    This is a gradual process and it may take bit longer to see the end result than expected, and I truly feel we should pursue it till the end, however long it may take, but I think the first and most crucial step in this process is to have the cooperation of these organizations. Because lets face it, despite all the research we both have done on this issue, we are still mostly in the dark with regard to the ins and outs of this seemingly unscrupulous dictionary business. My point is, Jamal, the last thing we need this early on in this tedious and long process is for these dictionary websites to tune deaf ears to our pleas and simply ignore our inquiries, then what?i.
    divider
    As you may very well know this, most of these rouge websites are under no obligations under the circumstances to respond to our emails or hear our pleas, much less expecting them to fast forward and readily acknowledge some guilt of sort and then apologize. I don't mean to be pessimistice or discourage anyone for that matter, and as much as we'd like someone to take responsibility for these offensive and inappropriate definitions and do apologize to us, its highly unlikely that will happen short of keeping up the pressure on these culprit organizations/websites and making them feel the heat. The next best thing we can hope for is to convince them to discard this inappropriate information and to completely disassociate it from the definition of an Arab, since it has no factual bearing whatsoever on the subject matter, not to mention its down right offensive and degrading
    divider
    A protest letter should be very brief and specific. Also, the strength of our argument depends, among other things, on these outgoing correspondences and protest letters to be as professional and as friendly as possible. It's not totally unexpected in these kind of situations to meet with resistance from the other side and for some hired publicist from these organizations to ridiculously spin the truth and not be forthcoming, as they often do. Not to get discouraged and to remember that persistence is a virtue when coupled with the truth and supported by the facts. Insha'Allah we will make a difference

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اميرة العلي ; 26/07/2009 الساعة 06:08 PM

أستاذ بارز الصورة الرمزية الحاج بونيف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    07/09/2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تم الإرسال..
    مع أطيب التمنيات أخي جمال..

تاريخ التسجيل
    10/07/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أخي الحاج بونيف

شكرا لكم...دمت للمكارم...

تاريخ التسجيل
    10/07/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Arrow رد: انسخ هذه الرسالة وارسلها إلى معجم إلكتروني حاقد

الأستاذة أميرة

أذكر القارئ الكريم أني كنت قد أجبتكم في الرابط السابق للموضوع، وأرجو أن أتم النقاش معكم هناك...

مشكورة على جهودك العلمية الواعية...

+ الرد على الموضوع
صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 1 2

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •