معدل تقييم المستوى

Smile أحسن مترجم

السلام عليكم

هذه أول مشاركة لي في هذا المنتدى فأحببت أن أشارك معكم ولو بالشئ القليل

وقد قرأت هذه الترجمة فأحبب أن أنقلها لكم، وهي خطاب من صديق لصديقه

Dear Friday,
    When I was walking in the lady yesterday, I saw a piece of religion of
    girl, she was egg and sweet, I said: ya earth, keep what on you, a hundred
    evenings on your eye ya beautiful. She said: poison I said, poison from your
    hand is poisonpoison, moon. She shouted in me: yes yes your mother's soul!
    Do you remember me one of them, collect yourself or I'll collect the people on
    you Omar!
    The girl entered my brain, I said: your right on me, it shows you, you are
    a daughter of people, I want you on the book of god and his prophet. The boon
    on me I write my book on you tonight!
    She laughed and said: on your slow on your slow, write the book one
    piece? Not talk on me first?
    I shouted: I die in cream, ya thousand white mornings, I'm going to talk
    on you right now.
    I went to her farther and said: I'm calling the closeness of you m3allem.
    He asked: in whom? I replied: in Inin, your daughter. He looked to me from up
    to down and said: who are you? I replied: your calculated Khamis. He asked:
    from where do you eat your piece of bread? I said: I have a high diploma, but I
    couldn't work with it because I have no Pumpkin, and became on God's door,
    but your God cuts from here and pastes here, the welfare on the door of lady is
    wide, i reserve 2 packets every Friday, that's with the dead!
    Suddenly all demons of the world rode him, and he shouted: you are a
    beggar and you want me to give you my daughter? In the Apricot! And with
    the blessing of my mother I'll cut your leg from the lady, your voice your eye I
    see you in the piece again .. show me the width of your
    shoulders!
    When I went out I met my friend Clean, he said: why are you carrying the
    pot of your grandmother? I told him the novel from knock knock to good bye.
    He said: enlarge your head, he seas himself two seeds on the empty. Tomorrow
    you will take the lady of her lady.
    Yesterday I went back to work at the lady door, but I said ya earth split
    and swallow me when I saw the m3allem coming with his eyes exploding
    flashes, he shouted in my face: didn't I tell your voice your eye you stay in the
    piece? I said: with your expense m3allem, I'll never think in her again, but
    don't cut my bread, I'm running on women, driving the lady on you! He
    shouted: when you see the nipple of your ear, if you don't leave now divorce
    on my three I'll take your news, and the blue fly will not know your road.
    Its short, I got out with my skin, and left the lady with a hand in front and
    a hand in back, now I'm on the flux of generous, and I'm falling in your width,
    find me any work, better I'm not going to be a beggar again, I'll do the
    impossible to work with any diploma, you know I have a bachelor of arts in
    translation!
    Your brother,
    THURSDAY,

والترجمة

وأنا ماشي في شارع السيدة إمبارح، شفت حتة دين بنت، كانت بيضة وحلوة، وقلتلها: يا أرض احفظي ما عليكي، ياميت مسا على عيونك يا جميل. قالت: يا سم. قلتلها السم من إيدك سمسم يا قمر . زعقتلي و قالت: نعم نعم يا روح أمك؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!! إنت فاكرني واحدة من إياهم؟؟ لا لِم نفسك بدل ما ألِم الناس عليك يا عوووووووومر!!!! البت دخلت دماغي ، وقلتلها: حقك عليا،إنتي شكلك بنت ناس، أنا عايزك على سنة الله ورسوله. عليا النعمة هاكتب عليكي الليلة. ضحكت وقالت: حيلك حيلك، كتب كتاب مرة واحدة؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ مش تتكلم عليا الأول؟؟؟ صرّخت وقلت: أموت في القشطة، يا ألف نهار أبيض، أنا هاروح أتكلم عليكي حالا. ورحت لأبوها وقلت له: أنا طالب القرب منك يا معلم. قال لي في مين، قلت له: في فيفي بنتك. بص لي من فوق لتحت و قال لي: إنت مين؟؟؟ رديت عليه وقلت: محسوبك خميس. فسألني: بتاكل عيش منين؟ قلت له: أنا معايا دبلوم بس مابشتغلش بيه عشان ماليش في الكوسة وبقيت على باب الله، بس ربك بيقطع من هنا و يوصل من هنا، والخير على باب السيدة من وسع، أنا بعمل باكوين في الأسبوع بالميت!!! وفجأة ركبته عفاريت الدنيا و زعق وقال: إنت عايزني أجوز بنتي لشحات؟ في المشمش، ورحمة أمي هاقطع رجلك من السيدة، حسك عينك أشوفك في الحتة تاني يلا ورّيني عرض كتافك. وبعد ما مشيت قابلت صاحبي نظيف، و قال لي: إنت شايل طجن ستك ليه؟ فقلت له عالقصة من طقطق لسلامو عليكو فقال لي كبر دماغك دا شايف نفسه عالفاضي بكرة تاخد ست ستها. وتاني يوم رجعت لباب السيدة بس لما لقيت المعلم جاي وعينيه بتطق شرار قلت يا أرض انشقي وابلعيني وقلت له: وغلاوتك يا معلم مش هافكر فيها تاني بس ما تقطعش عيشي، أنا باجري على ولايا سايق عليك السيدة فزعق وقال: لما تشوف حلمة ودنك عليا الطلاق بالتلاتة لو مامشيتش حالا لاجيب خبرك و الدبان الأزرق مش هيعرف سكتك. و نفدت بجلدي وسبت السيدة إيد ورا و إيد قدام ، وأنا دلوقتي على فيض الكريم، و واقع في عرضك هاتلي أي شغلانة أحسن مني أرجع شحات تاني، وهاعمل المستحيل وأشتغل باي مؤهل، إنت عارف إني معايا ليسانس آداب ترجمة!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية احمدوحيدرمضان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    01/04/2010
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: أحسن مترجم

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه ايه ده يامان

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •