الموضوع: فجر عسير // Hard Dawn

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية محمد معمري
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/06/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي فجر عسير // Hard Dawn

فجر عسير

كان يعتني ببستانه صباحا مساء، كل من دخله إلا وقال: ما شاء الله.. في حياته أوصى ذريته.. بعد مماته صار خاويا على عروشه.. فاتخذت منه الأفاعي والعقارب وطنا لها.

بقلم: محمد معمري

A Very Short Story
    Hard Dawn
    Translated By Abdellatif Rhesri

He used to take care of his orchard every day. Any one who entered it would say : Good God ! This is wonderful ! in his lifetime, he entrusted it to his offspring. But, after he had died, the orchard became so completely devastated that it was turned into a territory for snakes and scorpions

Morocco
    24/6/2009

[ALIGN=CENTER][TABLE1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.wata.cc/forums/mwaextraedit2/backgrounds/4.gif');background-color:sandybrown;"][CELL="filter:;"][ALIGN=center]كل مواضيعي قابلة للنقد[/ALIGN][/CELL][/TABLE1][/ALIGN]

أستاذ بارز الصورة الرمزية محمد ختاوي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    06/11/2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: فجر عسير // Hard Dawn

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أخي العزيز محمد معمري
    Good little story even if it's too short. .I don't know if you want through this to let us extract a morale from the story as to say that after the eternal departure of the parents everything will evaporate and there would be no care about inheritage. That would also refere to the fact that today's children have no interest about parents'property and that they are really inconscious. That's really my opnion and that's the reality. I don't know if you agree with me..
    Good continiuation
    تحية ومودة خالصة.
    محمد ختاوي

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد ختاوي ; 21/01/2010 الساعة 09:44 PM

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية محمد معمري
    تاريخ التسجيل
    30/06/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: فجر عسير // Hard Dawn

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد ختاوي مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أخي العزيز محمد معمري
    Good little story even if it's too short. .I don't know if you want through this to let us extract a morale from the story as to say that after the eternal departure of the parents everything will evaporate and there would be no care about inheritage. That would also refere to the fact that today's children have no interest about parents'property and that they are really inconscious. That's really my opnion and that's the reality. I don't know if you agree with me..
    Good continiuation
    تحية ومودة خالصة.
    محمد ختاوي
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
    أخي الكريم محمد ختاوي

I agree with you

thank you very much

[ALIGN=CENTER][TABLE1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.wata.cc/forums/mwaextraedit2/backgrounds/4.gif');background-color:sandybrown;"][CELL="filter:;"][ALIGN=center]كل مواضيعي قابلة للنقد[/ALIGN][/CELL][/TABLE1][/ALIGN]

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •