الموضوع: طلب مساعدة

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    18/02/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Impp طلب مساعدة

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله و بركاته
    أنا للاسف مش عاوزة طلب مساعده ف الترجمه بس انا عاوزة مساعده ف حاجه مش عارفه افهمها و مش عارفه اكتب المساعده ديه فين
    انا بدرس مادة الجرامر ف الكليه و عندى فيها ال ( Modifiers ) لل Noun phrase ف أرجوكم لو حد عرف يفيدنى فيها لانى مش عارفه افهمها من اى مقال مكتوبه فيه يبقى عمل خير فيا
    و لكمـ جزيل الشكر

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية احمدوحيدرمضان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    01/04/2010
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: طلب مساعدة

The Grammatical Noun Phrase Modifier in English

Describing with Nouns, Adjectives, Prepositions, Verbs, and Clauses
    Share Article | Apr 3, 2009 Heather Marie Kosur

The following article explains the five grammatical forms that can function as the grammatical noun phrase modifier in the English language.

Although adjectives and adjective phrases most frequently function to describe nouns, five grammatical forms can perform the grammatical function of noun phrase modifier in the English language. Both native speakers and ESL students must learn and understand the five forms that can function as the noun phrase modifier in order to correctly describe nouns in both spoken and written English. The five grammatical forms that can function as noun phrase modifiers are:

Noun phrases
    Adjective phrases
    Prepositional phrases
    Verb phrases
    Relative clauses
    Noun phrase modifiers are defined as words, phrases, and clauses that describe a noun or noun phrase.

Noun Phrases as Noun Phrase Modifiers
    The first grammatical form that can perform the grammatical function of noun phrase modifier is the noun phrase. Noun phrases are defined as phrases that consist of a noun including pronouns and any modifiers such as adjectives, determiners, adverbs, verbs, prepositions, and clauses. For example, the following the following italicized noun phrases function as noun phrase modifiers:

Please keep the bathroom door shut.
    Which hotel room are you staying in?
    The new table legs are made out of oak.
    We just bought a new dining room table.
    Adjective Phrases as Noun Phrase Modifiers
    The second grammatical form that can perform the grammatical function of noun phrase modifier is the adjective phrase. Adjective phrases are defined as phrases that consist of an adjective and any modifiers such as adverbs and prepositions. For example, the following italicized adjective phrases function as noun phrase modifiers:

That little girl prefers the purple blanket.
    Your mom makes the most tasteless, mild chili.
    My favorite fall treat is a steaming cup of hot apple cider.
    The very scary dog barked at me.
    Adjective phrases are the most frequent and considered the most prototypical grammatical form that function as noun phrase modifiers.

Ads by Google
    Free English Grammar Test
    Test your English online or download for offline use
    www.englishteststore.netGMAT Study Guide
    We've helped International GMAT Test Takers Improve. Buy Today!
    www.TheGMATBootcamp.com

Prepositional Phrases as Noun Phrase Modifiers
    The third grammatical form that can perform the grammatical function of noun phrase modifier is the prepositional phrase. Prepositional phrases are defined as phrases formed by a preposition followed by a prepositional complement. For example, the following italicized prepositional phrases function as noun phrase modifiers:

The man in the yellow hat owns a pet monkey.
    That woman with the glasses is my mother.
    My dog is the puppy behind the fence.
    I enjoy writing articles about English grammar.
    Verb Phrases as Noun Phrase Modifiers
    The fourth grammatical form that can perform the grammatical function of noun phrase modifier is the verb phrase. Verb phrases are defined as phrases formed by one or more verbs plus any objects, modifiers, and complements such as nouns, verbs, adverbs, and prepositions. For example, the following italicized verb phrases function as noun phrase modifiers:

The girl handing students the syllabus is the graduate teaching assistant.
    The woman now singing loudly had served me my coffee.
    The cake eaten by the dog was for my grandfather.
    He stores the paintings to display in the front closet.
    Relative Clauses as Noun Phrase Modifiers
    The fifth grammatical form that can perform the grammatical function of noun phrase modifier is the relative clause. Relative clauses are defined as subordinate clauses that consist of a clause usually beginning with a relative pronoun. The relative pronouns in English are that, who, whom, whose, which, where, when, and why. For example, the following italicized relative clauses function as noun phrase modifiers:

The book that I found in the stacks had been marked as missing.
    Do you know the little boy who left his coat in the park?
    My grandfather is the man to whom my grandmother pledged her love.
    The reason why he forgot his pants is rather amusing.
    Relative clauses are also referred to as adjective clauses.

The five grammatical forms that can function as noun phrase modifiers in the English language are noun phrases, adjective phrases, prepositional phrases, verb phrases, and relative clauses. Both English-speaking and ESL students must learn and understand the five grammatical forms in order to correctly describe nouns in spoken and written English.

Read more at Suite101: The Grammatical Noun Phrase Modifier in English: Describing with Nouns, Adjectives, Prepositions, Verbs, and Clauses http://languagestudy.suite101.com/ar...#ixzz0DsWrWlEJ

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية احمدوحيدرمضان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    01/04/2010
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: طلب مساعدة

مرحب بيكى اخت دينا- اكاديمية الشرق

هذ اللينك يحتوى على كل شىء يتعلق بالجرامر لكل اللغات
    http://www.lang4arab.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104

do good and cast it into the sea

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •