عـضــو الصورة الرمزية ماجد سليمان دودين
    تاريخ التسجيل
    26/09/2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي الترجمة الدينية إعداد : ماجد دودين

الترجمــــــــة الدينيـــــــة
    إعداد : ماجــد دوديـن
    يختلف أسلوب الترجمة الدينية كثيرا عن أساليب الترجمة الأخرى لكثرة الاقتباسات فيه من الكتب المقدسة مثل القرآن الكريم والتوراة والأناجيل، أو الأحاديث النبوية الشريفة أو كتب التراث.
    فإذا ترجمنا من الانجليزية نصا يحتوي على اقتباس من القرآن فلا بد من استخراج الآيات من القرآن بنصها لا أن نحاول إعادة ترجمتها ، وكذلك الأمر بالنسبة للأحاديث النبوية الشريفة أو أي من كتب التراث لا بد من استخراج النص المقتبس من مصادره الأصلية . أما إذا ترجمنا نصا يحتوي على اقتباس من القرآن الكريم أو الأحاديث النبوية الشريفة أو التوراة أو الأناجيل فمن الأفضل أن نرجع إلى ترجمة معتمدة نأخذ منها ترجمة الاقتباس حتى لا نخطئ أو نتعرض للمساءلة من الجهات الدينية .
    وبالطبع لا يجب أن يتعرض لمثل هذا النوع من الترجمة إلا شخص مسلح بخلفية دينية عميقة في الديانة التي يقوم بالترجمة منها أو إليها، بالإضافة إلى اكتمال مؤهلاته كمترجم.واليكم بعض نماذج الترجمة الدينية من القرآن الكريم والتوراة والأناجيل( الكتاب المقدس).
    Sûrah 1. Al-Fâtihah (The Opening)
    1. In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi.
    2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [1]

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena.
    3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    Alrrahmani alrraheemi.
    4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompenseيوم الجزاء (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)يوم البعث والنشور
    Maliki yawmi alddeeni
    5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
    Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu.
    6. Guide us to the Straight Way [2]
    Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema
    7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowedيهب - يمنح Your Grace [3], not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astrayينحرف عن الصراط المستقيم-ضال . [4],[5]
    Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena.
    [1] (V.1:2) Narrated Abû Sa'îd bin Al-Mu'alla: While I was praying in the mosque, Allah's Messenger called me but I did not respond to him. Later I said, "O Allah's Messenger, I was praying." He said, "Didn't Allah say -- Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and His Messenger when he calls you." The Qur'ân (8:24).
    He then said to me, "I will teach you a Sûrah which is the greatest Sûrah in the Qur'ân, before you leave the mosque." Then he got hold of my hand, and when he intended to leave (the mosque), I said to him, "Didn't you say to me: I will teach you a Sûrah which is the greatest Sûrah in the Qur'an?" He said, "Al-Hamdu-Lillahi Rabbi-l 'Alamîn [i.e. all the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns, and all that exists)",] Surat Al-Fatiha which is the As-Sabâ Al-Mathâni (i.e. seven repeatedly recitedيتلو Verses) and the Grandجليل Qur'an which has been given to me." (Sahih Al-Bukharî, Vol. 6, Hadîth No. 1).
    عَنْ اَبِي سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُعَلَّى، قَالَ كُنْتُ اُصَلِّي فِي الْمَسْجِدِ فَدَعَانِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمْ اُجِبْهُ، فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ اِنِّي كُنْتُ أصلي‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ اَلَمْ يَقُلِ اللَّهُ ‏(‏اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ اِذَا دَعَاكُمْ‏)‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي لاُعَلِّمَنَّكَ سُورَةً هِيَ اَعْظَمُ السُّوَرِ فِي الْقُرْانِ قَبْلَ اَنْ تَخْرُجَ مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ ‏"‏‏.‏ ثُمَّ اَخَذَ بِيَدِي، فَلَمَّا اَرَادَ اَنْ يَخْرُجَ قُلْتُ لَهُ اَلَمْ تَقُلْ ‏"‏ لاُعَلِّمَنَّكَ سُورَةً هِيَ اَعْظَمُ سُورَةٍ فِي الْقُرْانِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ ‏(الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ‏)‏ هِيَ السَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي وَالْقُرْانُ الْعَظِيمُ الَّذِي اُوتِيتُهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
    [2] (V.1:6) Guidanceالهداية is of two kinds:-
    a) Guidance of Taufiq i.e. totally from Allah, i.e. Allah opens one's heart to receive the truth (from disbelief كفر-جحود-انكار to Belief in Islâmic Monotheism التوحيد – الايمان بوجود اله واحد ).
    b) Guidance of Irshâd i.e. through preaching by Allah's Messengers and pious preachers who preach the truth i.e. Islâmic Monotheism.
    [3] (V.1:7). [{i.e. the way of the Prophets, the Siddiqûn (i.e. those followers of the Prophet, who were first and foremost في المقام الأول to believe in them, like Abû Bakr As-Siddiq), the martyrs شهداء and the righteous الصالح, [as Allah SWT said: "And who obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad ), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqûn, the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!"] [The Qur'ân (4:69)].
    {ومن يُطع الله والرَّسولَ فأولَئِكَ معَ الَّذين أنعَمَ الله عليهِم من النَّبيِّينَ والصِّدِّيقينَ والشُّهداءِ والصَّالِحينَ وحَسُنَ أُولئِكَ رفيقا)ً(4-69)
    [4] (V.1:7): Narrated 'Ubâda bin As-Sâmit : Allah's Messenger said, "Whoever does not recite Sûrat Al-Fâtiha in his prayer, his prayer is invalid باطل – لاغ – لا أساس له من الصحة-لا سند له من القانون." (Sahih Al-Bukharî, Vol. 1, Hadîth No. 723).
    ( لا صلاة لمن لم يقرأ بفاتحة الكتاب )
    [5] (V.1:7): Narrated Abû Huraira : Allah's Messenger said, "When the Imâm says: Ghair-il-Maghdûbi Alaihim Walad-Dâlli'n. [i.e. not the way of those who earned Your Anger, nor the way of those who went astray (1:7)], then you must say, 'Amîn, for if one's utterance نطق-كلام- تعبير of Amîn coincides with يتزامن - يتوافق that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven. (Sahih Al-Bukharî, Vol. 6, Hadîth No. 2).
    (إذا أمن الإمام فأمنوا، فإنه من وافق تأمينه تأمين الملائكة غفر له ما تقدم من ذنبه ).
    Sûrah 112. Al-Ikhlâs or At-Tauhîd
    In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi.
    1. Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allâh, (the) One.[1]
    Qul huwa Allahu ahadun
    2. "Allâh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient مكتف ذاتيا Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
    Allahu alssamadu
    3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;[2]

Lam yalid walam yooladu
    4. "And there is none coequal مساو – نظير-ند or comparableمساو – مشابه unto Him."
    Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahadun.
    [2] (V.112:3) Narrated Mu'âdh bin Jabal: The Prophet said, "O Mu'âdh! Do you know what Allâh's Right upon His slaves is?" I said, "Allâh and His Messenger know best." The Prophet said, "To worship Him (Allâh) Alone and to join none in worship with Him (Allâh). Do you know what their right upon Him is?" I replied, "Allâh and His Messenger know best." The Prophet said, "Not to punish them (if they do so)." [Sahih Al-Bukharî, Vol. 9, Hadîth No. 470].
    (‏كنت ردف رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال‏:‏ يا معاذ أتدري ما حق الله على العباد قال‏:‏ قلت‏:‏ الله ورسوله أعلم قال‏:‏ إن تعبدوه ولا تشركوا به شيئا قال‏:‏ فهل تدري ما حق العباد على الله إذا هم فعلوا ذلك قال‏:‏ قلت الله ورسوله أعلم قال‏:‏ لا يعذبهم‏)‏‏.‏
    Narrated Abû Sa'id Al-Khudrî : A man heard another man reciting: 'Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allâh, (the) One." (112:1) And he recited it repeatedly. When it was morning, he went to the Prophet and informed him about that as if he considered that the recitation of that Sûra by itself was not enough. Allah's Messenger said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is, it is equal to one-third of the Qur'ân. [Sahih Al-Bukharî, Vol. 9, Hadîth No. 471].
    عن أبي سعيد الخدري :أن رجلا سمع رجلا يقرأ { قُلْ هُوَ اللّهُ أَحَد } يرددها
    فلما أصبح جاء الى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فذكر ذلك له وكأن الرجل يتقالّها ،
    فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم " والذي نفسي بيده إنها لتعدل ثلث القرآن" "
    Narrated 'Aisha RA: The Prophet sent (an army unit) under the command of a man who used to lead his companions in the prayers and would finish his recitation with (the Sûrah 112): 'Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allâh, (the) One." ' (112:1). When they returned (from the battle), they mentioned that to the Prophet . He said (to them), "Ask him why he does so." They asked him and he said, "I do so because it mentions the qualities of the Most Beneficent الرحيم and I love to recite it (in my prayer)." The Prophet said (to them), "Tell him that Allâh loves him." [Sahih Al-Bukharî, Vol. 9, Hadîth No. 472].
    عن عائشة رضي الله عنها : أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بعث رجلا على سرية وكان يقرأ على أصحابه في صلاته فيختم بقل هو الله أحد ، فلما رجعوا ذكروا ذلك للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال : ( سلوه لأي شئ يصنع ذلك ؟) فسألوه فقال : لأنها صفة الرحمن وأنا أحب أن أقرأ بها . فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: ( أخبروه أن الله يحبه)

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُواْ رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
    “O you people, adore your Lord who created you and those who came before you, that you may have the chance to be righteous”. (The Qur’an 2:21)
    وَمَن يُطِعِ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاء وَالصَّالِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُولَـئِكَ رَفِيقًا
    “Those who obey Allah and His Messenger are in the Company of those who are blessed by Allah, The Prophets, The Sincere (faithful), the Witnesses (Martyrs) and the Righteous (who do good), and what a beautiful fellowship!” (The Qur’an 4:69).
    أَفَغَيْرَ دِينِ اللّهِ يَبْغُونَ وَلَهُ أَسْلَمَ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُونَ
    “Do they seek other than the Deen (Religion) of Allah? While all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willingly or unwillingly, bowed to His Will (accepted Islam), and to Him shall they All be brought back,” (The Qur’an 3:83)
    ************************************************** ***************************
    Every good act is charity.
    كل معروف صدقة
    Give the laborer his wage before his perspiration be dry.
    (اعطوا الأجير أجره قبل ان يجف عرقه)
    All God's creatures are His family; and he is the most beloved of God who doeth most good to God's creatures
    «الخلق كلّهم عيال الله، فأحبّ الخلق إلى الله أحسن الناس إلى عياله»

Whoever is humble to men for God's sake, may God exalt his eminence).)
    من تواضع لله رفعه
    Trust in God, but tie it (your camel).= اعقلها وتوكل

Keep yourselves far from envy; it eateth up and taketh away good actions, like as fire eateth up and burneth wood.
    ( إياكم والحسد فان الحسد يأكل الحسنات كما تأكل النار الحطب)

نماذج من الأناجيل

{ 22 لو لم أكن قد جئت وكلمتهم لم تكن لهم خطية .وأما الآن فليس لهم عذر في خطيتهم .

23 الذي يبغضني يبغض أبي أيضا . 24 لو لم أكن قد عملت بينهم أعمالا لم يعملها احد غيري لم تكن لهم خطية .وأما الآن فقد رأوا وابغضوني أنا وأبي} . [ يوحنا 15/22 - 24 ] .
    John 15/22-24:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloakذريعة for their sin.
    15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
    15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
    أما ذلك اليوم وتلك الساعة فلا يعلم بهما أحد، ولا الملائكة الذين في السماء، ولا الابن، إلا الآب." (مرقص 13/32)
    Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
    “أنا لا اقدر أن أفعل من نفسي شيئاً.كما أسمع أدين، ودينونتي عادلة، لأني لا أطلب مشيئتي، بل مشيئة الآب الذي أرسلني" (يوحنا 5/30)
    John
    5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
    متى (هذا هو عبدي الذي أعضده) متى 12/18( هو ذا فتاي الذي اخترته، حبيبي الذي سرّت به نفسي)
    12:18 Matthew 18"Here is my servant whom I have chosen,
    the one I love
    ثم تقدم قليلا وخرّ على وجهه وكان يصلّي قائلا يا أبتاه إن أمكن فلتعبر عني هذه الكأس.ولكن ليس كما أريد أنا بل كما تريد أنت.” (متى 26 /39)
    26:39
    Matthew And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    “ورفع يسوع عينيه إلى فوق وقال: أيها الآب أشكرك لأنك سمعت لي. وأنا علمت أنك في كل حين تسمع لي. ولكن لأجل هذا الجمع الواقف قلت.ليؤمنوا أنك أرسلتني( يوحنا 11/41-42 ).)
    And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me
    John 11 /41-42
    (ولكنكم الآن تطلبون أن تقتلوني وأنا إنسان قد كلمكم بالحق الذي سمعه من الله ) -(يوحنا 8/40)
    But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God (john 8/40)
    متى 11/19 جاء ابن الإنسان يأكل ويشرب فيقولون هو ذا إنسان أكول وشريب خمر .
    Matthew 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber.
    شره Gluttonous=
    مدمن خمرWinebibber=
    Luke 6:12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

12 وفي تلك الأيام خرج إلى الجبل ليصلّي .وقضى الليل كله في الصلاة لله .
    Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

متى 10/40 من يقبلكم يقبلني ومن يقبلني يقبل الذي أرسلني

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

فأجاب وقال لم أرسل إلا إلى خراف بيت إسرائيل الضالة
    Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know
    2/22أعمال الرسل : أيها الرجال الإسرائيليون اسمعوا هذه الأقوال. يسوع الناصري رجل قد تبرهن لكم من قبل الله بقوات وعجائب وآيات صنعها الله بيده في وسطكم كما انتم أيضا تعلمون.
    "إنهم لما عرفوا الله لم يمجدوه أو يشكروه كإله، بل حمقوا في أفكارهم وأظلم قلبهم الغبي. وبينما هم يزعمون أنهم حكماء صاروا جهلاء، أبدلوا مجد الله الذي لا يفنى، بشبه صورة الإنسان الذي يفنى والطيور والدواب والزحافات. لذلك أسلمهم الله أيضاً في شهوات قلوبهم إلى النجاسة لإهانة أجسادهم بين ذواتهم. الذين استبدلوا حق الله بالكذب واتقوا وعبدوا المخلوق دون الخالق، الذي هو مبارك إلى الأبد آمين" (رومية 1/21-25.)
    1:21

Romans Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    1:22 Professing يتظاهر - يدعي themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    1:23 And changed the glory of the incorruptible غير قابل للفساد God into an image made like to corruptible قابل للفساد man, and to birds, and four-footed- beasts, and creeping things.
    1:24 Whereforeلذلك –من أجل ذلك God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:

1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen
    "أجاب قوم من الكتبة والفريسيين قائلين: يا معلّم نريد أن نرى منك آية. فأجاب وقال لهم: جيل شرير وفاسق يطلب آية، ولا تعطى له آية إلا آية يونان النبي" (متى 12/38-39))
    12:38 Then certain of the scribes الكتبة and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
    12:39

Matthew But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

" وهذه هي الحياة الأبدية أن يعرفوك أنك أنت الإله الحقيقي وحدك، ويسوع المسيح الذي أرسلته " (يوحنا 17/3)
    17:3
    John And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
    "إني ذاهب إلى أبي وأبيكم وإلهي وإلهكم" (يوحنا 20/17(
    I ascend
    unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
    John 20/17

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully بخبث وحقد use you, and persecute يضطهد - يضايق you;
    5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven
    43 سمعتم انه قيل تحب قريبك وتبغض عدوك. 44 وأما أنا فأقول لكم أحبوا أعداءكم .باركوا لاعنيكم .أحسنوا إلى مبغضيكم .وصلّوا لأجل الذين يسيئون إليكم ويطردونكم . 45 لكي تكونوا أبناء أبيكم الذي في السموات
    Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

لوقا 19/27 أما أعدائي أولئك الذين لم يريدوا أن املك عليهم فأتوا بهم إلى هنا واذبحوهم قدامي

لوقا 14/ 26 إن كان احد يأتي إلي ولا يبغض أباه وأمه وامرأته وأولاده وإخوته وأخواته حتى نفسه أيضا فلا يقدر أن يكون لي تلميذا .
    Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth : I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter- in- law against her mother- in- law.
    10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
    34 لا تظنوا أني جئت لألقي سلاما على الأرض ما جئت لألقي سلاما بل سيفا
    35 فاني جئت لأفرّق الإنسان ضد أبيه والابنة ضد أمها والكنة ضد حماتها
    36 وأعداء الإنسان أهل بيته
    لوقا - إصحاح 12/49-53 " جئت لألقي ناراً على الأرض فماذا أريد لو اضطرمت، ولي صبغة اصطبغها و كيف انحصر حتى تكمل، أتظنون أني جئت لأعطي سلاما على الأرض كلا أقول لكم بل انقساما، لأنه يكون من الآن خمسة في بيت واحد منقسمين ثلاثة على اثنين واثنان على ثلاثة، ينقسم الأب على الابن والابن على الأب والأم على البنت والبنت على الأم و الحماة على كنتها و الكنة على حماتها "

Luke 12/49-53 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled
    But I have a baptismمعمودية – تعميد ديني – خبرة أولى to be baptized with; and how am I straitened ينحصر – يقيد – يضيق till it be accomplished
    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
    For from henceforth من الآن فصاعدا there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three
    The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law

نماذج من التوراة

{ النفس التي تخطيء هي تموت ، الابن لا يحمل من إثم الأب ، والأب لا يحمل من إثم الابن ، بر البار عليه يكون ، وشر الشرير عليه يكون } [ حزقيال 18/20] .
    Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father; neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him
    { فإذا رجع الشرير عن جميع خطاياه التي فعلها ، وحفظ كل فرائضي وفعل حقاً وعدلاً ، فحياة يحيا ، لا يموت ، كل معاصيه التي فعلها لا تذكر عليه ، بره الذي عمل يحيا } [ حزقيال 18/21-22 ]
    Ezekiel 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutesتشريع -قانون, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
    18:22 All his transgressionsخطايا –معاصي that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
    ورأى الرب أن شر الإنسان قد كثر في الأرض.وان كل تصور أفكار قلبه إنما هو شرير كل يوم. 6 فحزن الرب انه عمل الإنسان في الأرض.وتأسف في قلبه. 7 فقال الرب أمحو عن وجه الأرض الإنسان الذي خلقته.الإنسان مع بهائم ودبابات وطيور السماء.لأني حزنت أني عملتهم. سفر التكوين ( الإصحاح 6 الأعداد 5-7)
    Genesis 6 (5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. )
    سفر العدد ( الإصحاح 23: 19 ) " ليس الله إنسانا فيكذب ولا ابن إنسان فيندم, هل يقول ولا يفعل أو يتكلم ولا يفي "(Numbers23/19) God is not a man, that he should lie,
    nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
    Does he speak and then not act?
    Does he promise and not fulfill?
    سفر التكوين , الإصحاح الثاني : " وفرغ الله في اليوم السابع من عمله الذي عمل فاستراح في اليوم السابع من جميع عمله الذي عمل . وبارك الله اليوم السابع وقدسه لأنه فيه استراح من جميع عمله الذي عمل الله خالقا "
    Genesis 2/ 2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    اشعيا27 هوذا اسم الرب يأتي من بعيد غضبه مشتعل والحريق عظيم.شفتاه ممتلئتان سخطا ولسانه كنار آكلة. 28 ونفخته كنهر غامر يبلغ إلى الرقبة.لغربلة الأمم بغربال السوء
    Isaiah30/27 See, the Name of the LORD comes from afarبعيدا- من بعيد ,
    with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke;
    his lips are full of wrath,
    and his tongue is a consuming fire.
    28 His breath is like a rushing torrent سيل – جارف – وابل ,
    rising up to the neck.
    He shakes the nations in the sieveمنخل of destruction إباده – إهلاك – تدمير .

سفر حزقيال [ 9 : 5 ]:

) اعْبُرُوا فِي الْمَدِينَةِ خَلْفَهُ وَاقْتُلُوا. لاَ تَتَرََّأفْ عُيُونُكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْفُوا. أَهْلِكُوا الشَّيْخَ وَالشَّابَّ وَالْعَذْرَاءَ وَالطِّفْلَ وَالنِّسَاءَ.
    Ezekiel9/5 "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children
    رحمة شفقة Pity =
    شفقة- حنو =Compassion
    عذراء – بكر = maiden

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية عاصم الحميدي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    31/10/2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: الترجمة الدينية إعداد : ماجد دودين

أشكرك أخي ماجد
    لكن هل يمكن أن تجعلها بصيغة دروس مع وضع خطة تدريسية للترجمة الدينية

مودتي

ومن لم يُـرِد المجـد يبقى على الثرى
    ولن يبلغ العليـــــــاء إلا المثـابـــــرُ
    alhomaidi_2@yahoo.com

مرحباً بكم في مدونتي

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •