نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعيi want to improve my translation
so for that reason , i would like to see my flaes and weakness
also, i would like to give me your opinian
here is my tanslation Arabic to English
[/LEFT]
عصور الظلام
تطلق صفة عصور الظلام في التاريخ الأوربي, على الفترة من 476 إلى 800 ميلادية, والبعض مدها لتصبح حتى 1000 ميلادي, وقد كان "فرانشيسكو بترارك" هو أول من أطلق هذا المصطلح عام 1330م . ويصف مفكرو عصر النهضة "عصور الظلام الأوربية", بأنها عصور الانحطاط الفكري والاقتصادي والسياسي, والتخلف والاجتماعي والثقافي, قرون من السلوك اللا إنساني سادت خلالها الخرافة والجهل . في هذه الفترة نقص وتراجع النشاط المعماري, وفقدت الثقافة اللاتينية أهميتها ومكانتها بما حملته من علوم وفلسفة وفنون وآداب, وتوقف تدوين التاريخ, وتم إفقار وسائل التكنولوجيا وازدراء استخدامها, ومحاربة التحضر والفكر التنويري, وانحسر الشعر الأوربي العظيم, وساد ما سمي بالشعر الشعبي والثقافة الشعبية ومسرح الإسفاف والتفاهة والانحطاط الفني والموضوعي والأخلاقي. وسادت نظريات متخلفة استخدم عبرها رجال الدين نفوذهم السياسي والديني وجهل الشعوب الأوربية لملئ خزائنهم بأموال الفقراء, وتغير ميزان الثروات فعاشت الشعوب في بؤس ومرض وفقر مدقع, وأثرى رجال الدين ثراءً فاحشاً, وأوهموا البسطاء أن من يضع أمواله في استثمارات الكنيسة سيدخل الجنة لم تهمهم قط مصالح أوطانهم, بل كانوا يتآمرون على الملوك والوزراء الذين لا ينفذون مصالحهم, ويدخلون بلادهم في صراعات سياسية وطائفية دمرت أوربا قرون طويلة .

my translation is
The dark ages
The description of dark ages was launched on European history in the period of 476 to 800 AD, and some extended it up to 1000 AD. Francesco Petrark is the first of this term in 1330 AD. The thinkers of Renaissance describe "European dark ages" as ages of intellectual, economic, and political decadence. Also, as social and cultural backwardness. The superstition and ignorance were dominated during centuries of inhuman behavior.
In this period, the architectural activity was decreased. Also, the Latin culture lost its importance and position, including its science, philosophy, art and literature .And, the recording of history has stopped. It been a lacking of the means of technology and the contempt of their use .also, fight the enlightened thought and urbanization and the receding in the great European poetry . Then, the folk poetry ,folk culture ,nonsensical and petty theater and decay of technical , moral and substantive .

In addition, undeveloped theories prevailed across the clergymen who used their religious and political authority and enlightened European peoples to fill their cabinets from poor funds . So, the balance of wealth had changed . So, people lived in misery , disease and extreme poverty . On the contrary, this situation enhanced the clergymen richness very much . Also, they doubled the ordinary people to put their money in church investment in order to enter paradise . They did not care about their countries benefits . In fact , they were potting on the kings and the ministers who do not carry out their interests . And yet, they enter their country in political conflicts and sectarian which destroyed Europe centuries .