أتمنى على الأساتذة الكرام مساعدتي في ترجمة التالي، للضرورة.. شكراً
تقرير إصابة عمل
غادرت يوم السبت بتاريخ 15/1/1990 المصنع بعد انتهاء الدوام برفقة زميلي، وخرجنا من باب المصنع الرئيسي وتوجهنا يمينا إلى الزاوية الشمالية الشرقية للمصنع، حيث كان هناك أعمال تجريف للشارع، وعلى ناصية الشارع يوجد تل رملي، فمشينا على أخفض منطقة منه، وبينما كنت أحاول النزول إلى الرصيف انزلقت قدمي عن حافة الرصيف فسقطت على الأسفلت. فآلمتني قدمي ونقلت إلىقسم الاستقبال في مستشفى س حيث تم عمل صورة أشعة لقدمي ويدي وتبين أنه يوجد تمزق في أربطة القدم وكسر في كوع اليد، ثم تم عمل اللازم وغادرت المستشفى. هذا للعلم، وشكراً.

A Report on Accident Work
To be known here by that
on Saturday 15/1/1990, I left the factory with my mate from the main door towards the right E-N corner of the factory, where there were digging works on the street. At the beginning of the street there was a sand heap. We walked on its lawest part, and as I was trying to come down it towards the platform, my leg slipped on the edge of the platform, and I fell down. My leg started aching me, then I was transmitted to the reception department at ()hospital, where they made an X Ray photo of my leg and arm, that showed that I have had a ruptured leg and a broken elbow. On so, they made what is necessary and I left.

شكراً...