عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    22/06/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي Sentence groups and subordinate clauses

We can divide the sentence type according to its order or its structure:

Group 1:

a- statement or declarative: Ali is a teacher . The room is big . the garden is famous and beautiful.
    b- Imperative : give me the book. Do your homework.
    c- Exclamation sentence :what beautiful the sky is!
    d- Interrogative : why you come late? How does he write? What’s your name?

---------------------------------------------------
    group 2 :

sentence structure :

1- simple sentence : includes one independent clause : e.g. The car is fast. The train comes now. The man is sitting against the window . He teaches me English
    2- Compound sentence : compound sentence consist from tow independent clauses and joined by conjunction words such as; (for , and, nor , but , or , yet, so ) , and we can symbol them by the two words ( fan boys ) , additional to (( that and then)). Each one of the two sentence called coordination clause and conjunction word called the coordinated conjunction. or coordinators.
    Example :I like Ali , and Ali likes me.
    He is clever , but he is always late. لاحظ الجملة هنا فيها تناقض -----

3-The complex sentences : This consist of, from main clause always is independent , and one or more dependent clauses , and connected by some words like : why , what , whatever, however , whoever , how , whenever , when , because , since , for , after , whose , though , although , that , neither this nor that , and which , etc…

The main clause comes in the beginning or at the last, the second clause of the complex sentence is called the ( subordinate clause ) - جملة ثانوية

e.g. that you do that , still un certain.
    Still un certain is the- main clause , that you do that- is the subordinate clause.
    Each sentence started by the coordinator is the ( subordinate clause)
    Subordinated clauses can function as a subject or object , and may be an adverbial clause , verb less phrase working as complement.

The example was mentioned above ( that you do that ) , comes as subject ( i.e. all the mentioned clause is subject ) , and here the subordinate clause preceded the main clause which is (( still un certain))… main clause

e.g. 2 : I told him, that he was wrong. Here the subordinate clause comes as object .

e.g. 3 : they went , whenever they find a work … as adverbial clause

e.g. 4 : the solution is , that we must finished our job …… as a subject complement And the connected words called the subordinator..

فمن الملاحظ إن الجملة الثانوية تأتي في حالات عدة لذا تحتاج ألي بحث جديد.

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية روز زياد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    09/10/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: Sentence groups and subordinate clauses

جزاك الله كل خيراً
    استاذ علي فرحان

وجعله في ميزان حسناتك
    امين

احترامي

http://www.ashefaa.com/islam/01.swf
    رزقنا وإياكم الجر ان شاءالله

موضوع مغلق

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •