الموضوع: أرجو من أساتذتي الكرام أن يهدوا إلي عيوبي في ترجمتي لهذه الفقرة

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    06/03/2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Talab أرجو من أساتذتي الكرام أن يهدوا إلي عيوبي في ترجمتي لهذه الفقرة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    عملت على ترجمة هذه الفقرة وعنَّ لي أن أعرضها على أهل الاختصاص كي أغرف من علمهم وأعرف أخطائي

"كنتُ قد شارفت الأربعين عندما تداركني الرؤوف الرحيم بالمؤمنين بهَبة ويقظة، فهام الفؤاد، وغلب التفكير في المبدإ والمعَاد، فوجدتني محمولا على الطلب مدفوعا إليه. كيف السبيل إليك يا رب؟ وعَكفت على كتب القوم، فما منهم إلا من صرفني للبحث عن الرفيق قبل الطريق. بِمن أَستنجد يا رب غيرك؟ وشككت وترددت أهو شرك مع الله؟ لكنني بَعد أن استغرقْت في العبادة والذكر والمجاهدة والتلاوة زمانا تبيّنتُ أن طلب ما عند الله هو غير طلب وجه الله. الأعمال الصالحة إن كان فيها الإخلاص وقبلها الحنان المنان تنيل الجنان. لكن أي شيء يرفعني إلى مقامات الإحسان وَفسحات العرفان. واشتد بي الأسى، وعِفْتُ نفسي، وتضرعت وبكيت عليه، هو الملك الوهاب. وأتحفتني ألطافُهُ بلقاء عارف بالله رباني صحبته أعواما رحمه الله. وفَهمت منذئذ ما معنى كون الطريق مسدودا، ولم هذه السدود، وكيف اختراقها، وأين، ومتى، وأيَّانَ! لله الحمد والمنة، ولأهل الله الناصحين خلق الله، لا يخافون في النصيحة غير الله، ولا يرجون إلا الله، الشكر الخالص. لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله."

I was around forty years of age when God -the Merciful, the Compassionate to the believers- awakened me [to seek Him]. My heart was thirst and the truth about the Beginning of [the Process of] of Creation and the Return [to God after death] preoccupied all my thought. I found myself urged and driven kindly to seek Him -Glorified be He-. O Lord! How to seek You? Then, I devote myself to reading the books of Sufi Masters; all of them urged me to seek the companion before the way. O Lord! Whom else I call for help other than You? I doubted and hesitated at first. Is it polytheism with God? However, after I engrossed myself in worship, dhikr [Presence with and Remembrance of God], combat against my ego, and recitation [of the Qur’ān] for some time, I found out that seeking the favors of God does not amount to seeking His Face for contemplation. The righteous Deeds indubitably award to Paradises should they include faithfulness and should God -the Compassionate, the Benefactor- accept them. But which is that would ascend me up to the stations of spiritual perfection [Maqamat al- Ihsān] and the spaces of gnosis? My grief exacerbated, I loathed myself and invoked and wept to God –the King, the Grantor. Soon God’s grace gifted me with meeting an Expert of God [‹ārif billāh] (God have mercy upon him), in whose company I spent some years. Since then, I have come to understand the meaning of the way being closed, why is this barrage, how to break through it, where, and when? All sincere praise and gratitude be to God and to the People of God who mentor God’s creatures, fear but God in the duty of giving advice and expect the mercy of none but God. There is no god but God, Muhammad is the Messenger of God.

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    22/06/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: أرجو من أساتذتي الكرام أن يهدوا إلي عيوبي في ترجمتي لهذه الفقرة

I read your translation it is complete and has not any mistake , since you add the transliteration between your sentences to generalize your topic

Thank you

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •