The yoke still works.

He entered his room half- disappointed, half- dispirited puts his arm up to the edge of the table notices everything is disarrayed, but yet no alarming thing had he suggested even his only sandal had been lost.
The large picture, which is usually, hanged on the right position in front side of the large table is broken by someone entering the place forcedly when he is out.
The girl that he notices on the next Sunday after the last visiting to the village has entered the hospital because of an accidentally reason.
His mother usually blames him for his accustomed delaying everyday returning back after finishing his school.
The boy is on the prime of youth neither tall nor short, fleshy body, has long brown hair, green eyes, his suit always is smart, usually hears his preferred sad melody of the traditionally songs of the olden arts.
His mother usually calls him "Wad". Why you do not get marriage? I will be very happy if I see your sons playing on the house- yard.
Her son excuses in that he is still young and had not the enough money to prepare himself for this mission; even he is not sure of himself whether the girl truly loves him or not.
The girl now sleeps on hospital for tow weeks ago, until now she is not recovered and it is necessary that he would visiting her on everyday before coming back to be sure about her health.
His friend Hashem usually visits him at eight o'clock at every evening, they usually have to play chess, and when someone of them checkmated the king of his opponent, they shout joyfully and put roles to crackdown the play.
Yes, the king usually checkmates when the play is well done!
Hashem asks Ali proudly and loudly. Please Sir; can you tell me? Why the virtual king does not easily step aside out of his throne although he has governed his nation sarcastically for a long period?
You ask the trouble and seek the headache…
You Sir yet have not finished the secondary school, and it is better to put your attention about your study like me.
The mother entered the hall and welcomed them putting the cups of tea over the table, asking Ali on the same time. Do you visit her?
Yet Ma, yet it is still not dark.
Ali you have bothered me in many times. The mother replied.
The guest asking his friend to leave since he has another work still not finished yet.
Dear ma Hashem got shyness and leave.
You son did not feed the animal we had bought them on the last month.
I think your pa will anger when coming back and knowing that you had cursed them.
Dear ma please be easy, I am not the child to be reproached yet.
Dear ma; where my pa goes?
He goes to seek something about our yoke, he thinks if he can buy a new ox. The old one is about to die, and we keep the brown ox at our relative's farm. He came there yesterday and requested your father if he can borrow him an ox for two days not more.
Hum, Him... the boy turns to the left side!
Why these oxen would die quickly, in spite of they are strong and those kings would never die? He whispered with himself.
Of course, both of them are strong.
What do you whispering son? Nothing else ma, I just have a bit of sorrow about this poor animal. I think it will not recover since it eats nothing since yesterday.
Dear son; the animal is animal God makes it to die; however, it works and helps its owner and still toiling until death.
What poor is it! The boy began to smell the skin of the ox.
You are kind and mercy Ali. It is the humanitarian nature had put on yourself.
Did not you watch TV and looking the miserable case of humans across-around the world?
Dear ma; this is political cases, and we might not ask the reasons beyond.
Yes, pa we are poor family and your father did not listen to this matters, but the day before yesterday he said that a big uprising had covered the Republic Palace situation and many men were killed.
The uprising began at daybreak and continued to the last hour of the day.
Ali telephoned his friend Hashem calling him that they might be ready to contribute the march, which is saying that it will take place on the nearest town tomorrow, and after finishing their lesson, they went secretly.
The father when he is returning from his mission seeing a great number of men and women crowded at the gate of his farm.
Thinking not but suggesting that it is just tribal quarrel, which it is usually, occurs on the village, but when he approaches more, he sees the women weeping.
Only when he sees the bloody-spotted garment of his son, never has he seen backward again.