النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: طلب مساعدة (تحليل نص ادبى )

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية عليان كمال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    25/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Ajel طلب مساعدة (تحليل نص ادبى )

ارجو من الاخوة فى منتدى واتا المساعدة فى تحليل هذا النص تحليل ادبى غير متعلق باى تاريخ يعود هذا النص او عن مؤلف هذا النص.على اساس مبادئ مدرسة (new critisism)
    وله منى جزيل الشكر والعرفان
    Give a critical reading based upon New Criticism approach to the following text

Phoenix by Carmen Colombo Out of my ashes will rise a new phoenix

A soaring being returning from death proving once again that life is eternal. I live forever because the spirit never dies. I will return in another body in another time, but it is me. The me who is me now will always be. As long as I live, I learn. And I live F o r ever

نائب المدير العام الصورة الرمزية محمود عباس مسعود
    تاريخ التسجيل
    09/11/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: طلب مساعدة (تحليل نص ادبى )

تحية طيبة للأستاذ عليان كمال. بناء على طلبك هذه محاولة:

The soaring being is the immaterial essence in man that is changeless and not subject to the processes inherent in the world of change. Man's true nature is deathless as it is made up of subtle elements that defy change, such as mind, feeling, will and intuitive perception. Although man has a body, yet his spirit is immortal and outlives its physical encasement

I will return in another body in another time, but it is me, refers to the reincarnation of the soul in another human body to learn more lessons and gain more experience as it journeys on toward a lofty goal. And although appearing in a different form on the stage of this world, nonetheless, it is the same being, only in a different body. The sense of I-ness or the ego never changes, although the physical body undergoes many transformations during a lifetime

This recurring visitation to this earth-plane affords one ample opportunity to learn; and for those who realize that man’s goal in life is to gain true knowledge and understanding, life presents such advantageous circumstances. Indeed life is eternal, and so is the soul of the individual who realizes his immortal nature

عـضــو الصورة الرمزية عليان كمال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    25/11/2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I would like to thank very much for your nice efforts,actually I liked your answer .it was so kind Mr mahmoud.

نائب المدير العام الصورة الرمزية محمود عباس مسعود
    تاريخ التسجيل
    09/11/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عليان كمال مشاهدة المشاركة
    I would like to thank very much for your nice efforts,actually I liked your answer .it was so kind Mr mahmoud.
    You're quite welcome. Glad to be of help

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •