1.من حديث بشر بن الخصاصية رضي الله عنه حيث قال : (اتيت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لأبايعه فاشترط علي شهادة ان لا اله الا الله وان محمدا رسول وان اقيم الصلاة وان اوتي الزكاة وان احج حجة الاسلام وان اصوم رمضان وان اجاهد في سبيل اللهι فقلت يا رسول الله ! اما اثنين فو الله ما اطيقهما: الجهاد والصدقة. فقبض رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يده ثم حركها, وقال : (فلا جهاد ولا صدقة , فبم تدخل الجنة اذا). قلت : ابايعك , فبايعته عليهن كلهن) "اخرجه الحاكم ووافقه الذهبي"
2. في حديث معاذ رضي الله عنه :(راس الامر الاسلام وعموده الصلاة وذروة سنامه الجهاد).
3.عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال: قال رسول الله ص لرجل وهو يعظه (اغتنم خمسا قبل خمس شبابك قبل هرمك وصحتك قبل سقمك وغناك قبل فقرك وفراغك قبل شغلك وحياتك قبل موتك) "المستدرك على الصحيحين"

وهذه ترجمة الاحاديث
1.It is a modern humans bin Al_khasasih may Allah be pleased with him where he said: (I came Prophet peace be upon him to Ibayah Vastrt a certificate that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger and held prayer and blessed Zakat and Lahej Hojatoleslam and I fast Ramadan and Ojahid the sake of Allah said, OMessenger of Allah! either two Fu what God Atigahma: Jihad and charity. he seized the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him his hand and then move it, and said: (not jihad nor charity, enter paradise if). said: I accept your allegiance, Fbaiath them all of them), "directed by the ruling and agreedGolden ".

2. .In Mu'aadh Allah be pleased with him: (the matter is Islam and the pillar is prayer and top Jihad).

3. Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah r of a man he was advising him (take five by five youth before Hermk and your health before Sagmk and before your poverty and your leisure before your job and your life before your death) "Mustadrak correct"