The most astonishing feature of human beings is that they demand others to be nice to them . To ignore all their flaws at the time they tend to broadcast others’ ignoring their feelings and sensations. Would any one accept my “Point of view “ if I judged them as foolish and stupid and even “ TW“ ?!
No one would accept any kind of harsh care and love. Every one is looking for love and approval as nature demands. So, when criticizing the other it would be better to embrace them than to embarrass them .Since they all seek the sympathy and compassion with our flaws and mistakes, they have to give it to others as long as they need it to be given to them by others.
Personally, I think it’s better to affect all around with fine behaviors than criticizing the whole society with being whatever they are. The funniest thing about humans is that they judge others for having different views and perspectives . They simply criticize “ The other “ for being different .
The fact I got out of life , that no one have a least idea about how many eyes adoring , respecting and modeling him or her . Either fine or un-fine model humans make for others , they do really affect their surroundings .
In my opinion , it’s a waste of time trying to fix the whole house , while one could simply fix the handle of the door ! Starting with the model one makes will be a start to influence the whole community. And the most surprising is that the other could be completely strangers who could be grateful for this “ Model “ for ever . At the time that model has no clue to his great influence over ‘’The other” .

This is my opinion about fixing the society through rough and harsh judgment.
What about you ?