النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: الى خبراء الترجمه

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    21/09/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي الى خبراء الترجمه

السلام عليكم يا خبراء الترجمه في الحقيقه ماتفعلونه في هذا المنتدى لهو جهد رائع وقد سطرتم اسماءكم في قلوب طلابكم

ياليت ترجمه لهذه الجمل

making the most of Eid

At work, my efforts are met with gratitude, but giving in a marriage is not always reciprocated

I am home all day long. I rarely go out," Haidar whispered, out of the earshot of a client who dropped by her home one recent afternoon to pick up a dress

It is even less acceptable to have employers connive in hiring individuals who they have good reason to believe are frauds

The despicable ploys of the cheats with bogus qualifications are an insult to all the hard work and application being demonstrated by these bona fide and admirable students

-they are often reduced by relatives to servitude

نائب المدير العام الصورة الرمزية محمود عباس مسعود
    تاريخ التسجيل
    09/11/2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: الى خبراء الترجمه

هذه محاولة:

making the most of Eid

الإستمتاع بالعيد إلى أقصى أحد

At work, my efforts are met with gratitude, but giving in a marriage is not always reciprocated

في المكتب، تـُقابَل جهودي بالشكر والإمتنان، أما في الحياة الزوجية فقلما يُقابَل العطاء بمثله
    أو
    قلما يحدث تبادلٌ للمشاعر

I am home all day long. I rarely go out," Haidar whispered, out of the earshot of a client who dropped by her home one recent afternoon to pick up a dress

"أنا في البيت طوال الوقت، ونادراً ما أذهب خارجاً." همس حيدر بهذه الكلمات على مسمع من زبونة حضرت مؤخراً إلى بيتها،عند العصر، لتأخذ ردائها

It is even less acceptable to have employers connive in hiring individuals who they have good reason to believe are frauds

بل لم يعد من المقبول أن يتغاضى أرباب العمل عن تشغيل أشخاص يعتقدون بأنهم نصّابون

The despicable ploys of the cheats with bogus qualifications are an insult to all the hard work and application being demonstrated by these bona fide and admirable students

الحيل الحقيرة التي يلجأ إليها الغشاشون هي إهانة للعمل الجاد وللتطبيق العملي اللذين يبرهن عنهما هؤلاء الطلاب الرائعون المخلصون.

-they are often reduced by relatives to servitude
    غالباً ما يستغلهم أقرباؤهم ويحوّلونهم إلى عبيد

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    21/09/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: الى خبراء الترجمه

thank you DR. Mohmoud and that was nice of you

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •